Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Milo Studios

forum rss feed
Author

Sebastian user not visiting Queenzone.com
Sebastian
Deity: 6327 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 May 10, 05:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

John and Henry Crallan opened up Milo Studios around the time of Live Aid. I reckon they may have been used for some of Deacy's recordings (demos, keys, bass, guitars, guests) on 'Magic' and maybe 'Miracle' as well. Does anybody have more info on this?

John hated HS. Fred's fave singer was not PR. Roger didn't compose 'Innuendo.' Witness testimonies are often inaccurate. Scotland's not in England. 'Bo Rhap' hasn't got 180 voices.
Togg user not visiting Queenzone.com
Togg
Deity: 2390 posts

Posted: 26 May 10, 09:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have no factual evidence but I suspect he retained that as a business interest and didn't work there himself at all. I think I remember reading somewhere he did most of his demos either at home or in the studio Queen were working in at the time.

"It is better to sit in silence and have people think you're a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt"
Sebastian user not visiting Queenzone.com
Sebastian
Deity: 6327 posts

Posted: 26 May 10, 14:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks for your reply. I wonder how much home demo material eventually survived to the final cuts. Maybe some midi things were kept, while the human bits probably were replaced with more proper equipment.

John hated HS. Fred's fave singer was not PR. Roger didn't compose 'Innuendo.' Witness testimonies are often inaccurate. Scotland's not in England. 'Bo Rhap' hasn't got 180 voices.