Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Whatever happened to Wilki?

forum rss feed
Author

John S Stuart user not visiting Queenzone.com
John S Stuart
Deity: 4178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Jun 10, 11:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Whatever happened to Wilki Amieva?
The PM section is not working, and I cannot contact him.

Does he have an email or Facebook account I can contact?

"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."
GratefulFan user not visiting Queenzone.com
GratefulFan
Deity: 3776 posts

Posted: 05 Jun 10, 11:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The PM system does seem work, but you have to access it by going to your inbox etc. directly via the envelope near the top of the screen.  Click 'Send' and manually enter the name of the recipient and then compose and post as normal.

Wilki Amieva user not visiting Queenzone.com
We must all HEAR to believe
Wilki Amieva
Royalty: 1408 posts

Posted: 05 Jun 10, 14:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I am alive and kicking, my friend. Just contact me at wilkiamieva@fibertel.com.ar Best regards.

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11011 posts

Posted: 06 Jun 10, 08:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I love a happy ending

GratefulFan

Posted: 06 Jun 10, 11:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^ LOL

Wiley user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1703 posts

Posted: 07 Jun 10, 10:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was expecing an M. Night Shyamalan twist ending in which we find out Wilki has been dead for 10 years and has haunted Internet Queen forums ever since :).

Wilki Amieva user not visiting Queenzone.com
We must all HEAR to believe
Wilki Amieva
Royalty: 1408 posts

Posted: 18 Jan 14, 10:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'd rather do a David Lynch ending...

Sheer Brass Neck user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 715 posts

Posted: 18 Jan 14, 10:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Whatever happened to GratefulFan? She took a shit kicking a number of months back about the David Fuller stuff but she had great thoughtful posts. Same with Microwave, haven't seen him around in a while, always got a kick out of his posts.

Thistleboy1980 user not visiting Queenzone.com
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980
Deity: 3027 posts

Posted: 18 Jan 14, 13:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was asking the same thing just a short while back, SBN: I'd like to see these people back. GF, as you say, always had some great posts and banter, and didn't really deserve the shit she took for the Fuller thing. It wasn't just her that slated the guy, so a lot of the stick was unfair. Microwave was an antagonising git at times, but his humour was priceless. Holly, too :)

It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!

Posted: 19 Jan 14, 16:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wiley wrote:

I was expecing an M. Night Shyamalan twist ending in which we find out Wilki has been dead for 10 years and has haunted Internet Queen forums ever since :).

Oh my, I laughed at this post more than I should have, thinking "this guy is funny... he GETS me"... only to notice two seconds later I was laughing at my former self from 4 years ago, hahaha :D.

You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980

Posted: 19 Jan 14, 18:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^ bumping up your own funnies? tut tut ;)

It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 20 Jan 14, 04:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Walter White wrote:
GF, as you say, always had some great posts and banter, and didn't really deserve the shit she took for the Fuller thing. It wasn't just her that slated the guy, so a lot of the stick was unfair.

It wasn't about her slating him, pretty sure it was the other way around - she actually stood up for him. She got very abusive towards people like myself in the Fuller debacle, and also got involved in a little ring of three people specifically to attack me and my position in the matter, even ignorantly making fun of my Asperger's, and got a lot of shit from Barb in the end as a result. I don't think she ever got over it as evidenced by her non presence on the board since then.

Kind of a shame too, she USED to be a nice character, even sent me some very nice items when she did the Queen giveaway (including the Mercury And Me book), but man did she ever get vicious since then!

thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6245 posts

Posted: 20 Jan 14, 09:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wilki Amieva wrote:

I'd rather do a David Lynch ending...

Am I to conclude that you did 3 1/2 years of research on directors to come up with that? If so, wow.

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980

Posted: 20 Jan 14, 12:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey Richard, I recall the whole thing now. It's a shame about all of that really, as she is a very kind and thoughtful person. I hope that you two can make it up somehow :)

inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 20 Jan 14, 14:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Things can only improve once she issues the apology that was demanded of her which I don't think was ever issued, unless I'm mistaken otherwise

Posted: 20 Jan 14, 17:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Walter White wrote:

^ bumping up your own funnies? tut tut ;)

Hahaha :) ... I couldn't resist. Sorry.

Actually, it was Wilki who bumped up this topic with his reply to my comment. I felt the need to reply, after all these years.

Sheer Brass Neck user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 715 posts

Posted: 20 Jan 14, 18:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

inu-liger wrote:

Things can only improve once she issues the apology that was DEMANDED of her which I don't think was ever issued, unless I'm mistaken otherwise

Maybe that's part of the problem?

GratefulFan

Posted: 09 Feb 14, 15:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Goodness. My last post here was my last post here because the evening that I made it was the evening that I discovered the "moderator" (choke) trolling the site of my workplace (in the middle of a QZ conversation about what I did for a living) via a google search using my real name. Since I had never given the "moderator" my real name it was a bit on the wtf side. I asked, it was denied, I found that cowardly and offensive, and I left. I have been on the wrong side of web wars spilling over into my real life in the past by mobby anonymity and was unwilling to risk that again when the bias of the "moderator" was so clear and so ridiculous. Barely here but willing to lap up the COMPLETELY FUCKING ABSURD notion that I was abusive to anybody over Asperger's or anything of the like.

And the only apology that went on I believe was from Richard who had to apologize for mischaracterizing something about my comments that night.

So that is why I stopped posting. No other reason.

Hope those of you who aren't idiots are well and happy.

Panchgani user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Panchgani
Deity: 6338 posts

Posted: 09 Feb 14, 23:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

GratefulFan wrote:

Goodness. My last post here was my last post here because the evening that I made it was the evening that I discovered the "moderator" (choke) trolling the site of my workplace (in the middle of a QZ conversation about what I did for a living) via a google search using my real name. Since I had never given the "moderator" my real name it was a bit on the wtf side. I asked, it was denied, I found that cowardly and offensive, and I left. I have been on the wrong side of web wars spilling over into my real life in the past by mobby anonymity and was unwilling to risk that again when the bias of the "moderator" was so clear and so ridiculous. Barely here but willing to lap up the COMPLETELY FUCKING ABSURD notion that I was abusive to anybody over Asperger's or anything of the like.

And the only apology that went on I believe was from Richard who had to apologize for mischaracterizing something about my comments that night.

So that is why I stopped posting. No other reason.

Hope those of you who aren't idiots are well and happy.

I am fine.

Thanks Grateful Fan

Roger: I like it. If you don't. Sod you!

Queen song poll: http://home.comcast.net/~vantricers/index.html

B-52's: I, I, I'm lookin for some fun - waitin for the REAL Queen Box Sets to come
Panchgani user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Panchgani
Deity: 6338 posts

Posted: 09 Feb 14, 23:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

QZ Moderator trolling ... Is that a bad quality for a moderator to have?

No wonder "Ale Solan" has not been banned for posting 3000+ spam posts a few days ago in the "Announce" section.

Roger: I like it. If you don't. Sod you!

Queen song poll: http://home.comcast.net/~vantricers/index.html

B-52's: I, I, I'm lookin for some fun - waitin for the REAL Queen Box Sets to come