Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > queen live in kenworth park dvd snow producciones version

forum rss feed
Author

frankito user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 24 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 10, 19:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello here the dvd enjoin contain menu

You will need a bittorrent client to download the music. For additional information, view the Bittorrent FAQ.

Please leave your window open when you have finished downloading so that other Queen fans can download.

This file will be customized for you when you download

Attachment: 105505822959691.torrent 89 KB

View Stats on this torrent

This has been downloaded 559 time(s).

drjones user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 118 posts

Posted: 06 Aug 10, 10:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

kenworth park ?!

all your love tonight.......
Bo Rhap user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bo Rhap
Bohemian: 534 posts

Posted: 06 Aug 10, 17:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dont you mean Knebworth Park?

I never forget a face,

but in your case i'll be glad to

make an exception-Groucho Marx
rubens user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 151 posts

Posted: 06 Aug 10, 23:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I already have a version of this one but the snow edits are always interesting, so I will check it out. Thank you for sharing this!

Menacia user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 6 posts

Posted: 07 Aug 10, 08:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

nice one. Already got another version, but DVD is corrupted, so I gladly take it.
btw, has anybody seen this already http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olCaEnmnDcA&fmt=18. Its a peformance of Is this the World we created from Knebworth Park and it is Pro-Shot. So apparently the live got professionally taped after all. (Sorry if this is off-topic. If it is, please move it to the right place and/or delete it)

Bartosz user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bartosz
Rocker: 31 posts

Posted: 07 Aug 10, 15:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Snow make exellent  DVD bootlegs of Queen. I've got many releases from him, but I still wait for official DVD of Knebworth. I believe that Queen Productions keep the master tapes in archives. Some people say there is not any video record (only excerpts for example in 'Magic Years') and the same number of people say that there is.
Maybe some day we will see...

Bart
pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts

Posted: 08 Aug 10, 03:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

OH god, this is terrible.

He took a 2 hours long video, he added 2 audio tracks and a lot of "bonus material" and that all on a DVD5, so you can imagine how it looks on a bigger monitor :-(  But how he managed to make the video from Magic Years look so bad (even crop it so badly) is a mystery for me . Also, why is there video from Mannheim and Wembley on a Knebworth DVD ? I know that DoRo screwed it but he could simply edit it out, it's not a problem, is it ?

The only positive thing I can see about this DVD is the fact that he found a slightly longer version of Is This The World We Created , which is amazing :-)

EDIT : OK so the longer version comes from Magic Years, I always used the version from Champions of the world, because I always thought that the clips are identical :-) Good to know ...

pittrek

Posted: 08 Aug 10, 03:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Menacia wrote: nice one. Already got another version, but DVD is corrupted, so I gladly take it.
btw, has anybody seen this already http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olCaEnmnDcA&fmt=18. Its a peformance of Is this the World we created from Knebworth Park and it is Pro-Shot. So apparently the live got professionally taped after all. (Sorry if this is off-topic. If it is, please move it to the right place and/or delete it)

That's from Magic Years (or Champions of the world)

Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts

Posted: 08 Aug 10, 03:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I once burned his version of Houston on DVD.

Silly me.

John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

Mr. Bulsara user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 526 posts

Posted: 08 Aug 10, 15:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Anyone knwos if this version is better than the wardour version? Thanks

André Bulsara
Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts

Posted: 09 Aug 10, 03:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Stick to the Wardour version.

Mr. Snow let's you think his versions are an improvement, whereas in reality it's not.

John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

pittrek

Posted: 09 Aug 10, 04:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr. Bulsara wrote:

Anyone knwos if this version is better than the wardour version? Thanks

Hm... I have a feeling he used the Wardour version for his DVD, but it's really hard to tell

javirock88 user not visiting Queenzone.com
javirock88
Rocker: 31 posts

Posted: 10 Aug 10, 21:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

che nuy bueno, es mi primer torrent!!!
muchas gracias, saludos!!!

Excelent!!! thanks, cheers!

NEMO75 user not visiting Queenzone.com
NEMO75
Champion: 56 posts

Posted: 18 Aug 10, 13:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank's a lot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

freddie46871 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 40 posts

Posted: 02 Dec 12, 00:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

please..... share

freddie46871 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 40 posts

Posted: 02 Dec 12, 00:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i am 87 % please share

bokkepoot user not visiting Queenzone.com
bokkepoot
Royalty: 1941 posts

Posted: 02 Dec 12, 01:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm seeding this one now :)

The Kurgan user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Kurgan
Royalty: 1607 posts

Posted: 13 Jul 13, 05:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pittrek wrote:

He took a 2 hours long video, he added 2 audio tracks and a lot of "bonus material" and that all on a DVD5, so you can imagine how it looks on a bigger monitor :-(  But how he managed to make the video from Magic Years look so bad (even crop it so badly) is a mystery for me . Also, why is there video from Mannheim and Wembley on a Knebworth DVD ? I know that DoRo screwed it but he could simply edit it out, it's not a problem, is it ?

The only positive thing I can see about this DVD is the fact that he found a slightly longer version of Is This The World We Created , which is amazing :-)

EDIT : OK so the longer version comes from Magic Years, I always used the version from Champions of the world, because I always thought that the clips are identical :-) Good to know ...

Am I looking at the wrong DVD?
I didn't download my Snow copy from here, but it does have two audio tracks (as does the Wardour version I think).
The only bonus on the disc is a ten minute documentary containing mainly Knebworth footage (from Magic years?)
Is it that documentary that contains the 'longer' version of Is This The World We Created?
My Snow DVD is 4.35GB (same as this share)
The Wardour DVD is 4.32GB as I understand, but is it really a better version than Snows?

I was there:

Ale Solan user not visiting Queenzone.com
Sod off.
Ale Solan
Deity: 8973 posts

Posted: 13 Jul 13, 09:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Kurgan wrote:

pittrek wrote:

Am I looking at the wrong DVD?
I didn't download my Snow copy from here, but it does have two audio tracks (as does the Wardour version I think).
The only bonus on the disc is a ten minute documentary containing mainly Knebworth footage (from Magic years?)
Is it that documentary that contains the 'longer' version of Is This The World We Created?
My Snow DVD is 4.35GB (same as this share)
The Wardour DVD is 4.32GB as I understand, but is it really a better version than Snows?

I was there:

Don't worry, those 300 MB approx of difference are part of the convertion and the menu ;)

The Kurgan user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Kurgan
Royalty: 1607 posts