Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Would Freddie has been like George Michael

forum rss feed
Author

Queen Matt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 107 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Aug 10, 10:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Does anybody think think if Freddie would have been alive he would have gone through some of the stuff George has gone through at the moment

Legy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 433 posts

Posted: 26 Aug 10, 11:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nope.  He was a hopeless romantic.  Had he not been infected with HIV/AIDS, he and Jim would probably still be together.

mike hunt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2770 posts

Posted: 26 Aug 10, 12:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Not the same problems,  but he wouldn't have calmed completely down..........Way too flamboyant.

Gregsynth user not visiting Queenzone.com
Queen fan since 2005
Gregsynth
Deity: 3184 posts

Posted: 26 Aug 10, 13:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I could see Freddie strutting around on stage today!

I always knew I was a star And now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me-Freddie Mercury
Negative Creep user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 720 posts

Posted: 26 Aug 10, 13:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Pilot in Play aka (Artemis Moon Band) wrote: Nope.  He was a hopeless romantic.  Had he not been infected with HIV/AIDS, he and Jim would probably still be together.

Are you joking? Wasn't it the HIV infection that made Freddie stay with Jim? If he hadn't got infected, chances are he'd still be cruising gay bars all over the world and fucking blokes over pool tables in private rooms in London bars!

Posted: 26 Aug 10, 14:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Negative Creep wrote: Pilot in Play aka (Artemis Moon Band) wrote: Nope.  He was a hopeless romantic.  Had he not been infected with HIV/AIDS, he and Jim would probably still be together.

Are you joking? Wasn't it the HIV infection that made Freddie stay with Jim? If he hadn't got infected, chances are he'd still be cruising gay bars all over the world and fucking blokes over pool tables in private rooms in London bars!

I agree with you in his 40's and 50's he would still be out of control,  but i would hope by the ripe age of 65 he would have settled down a bit.  lol.

Legy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 433 posts

Posted: 26 Aug 10, 15:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No, I'm not joking. I knew Freddie personally.

Seriously, who's to say what he would have done. He could have settled down with Jim, or he could have kept partying like he'd done in the past. It's all speculation, my dear.

One thing is certain, he fell hard for Jim.  But, who knows what he would have done.  Hell, he could have married Mary for all we know.  We'll never know.

Posted: 26 Aug 10, 17:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Of course we'll never know......I do think he would have stayed with jim, but he wouldn't have been faithful all the time.   Didn't Jim say freddie cheated on him during their relationship?....and that's with the virus, now Imagine a healthy freddie being 100% faithful?.....

FriedChicken user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 10641 posts

Posted: 27 Aug 10, 04:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, there's some truth in it.

If Freddie had been alive today, he certainly wouldn't have been infected with Aids.

"On the first day Pim & Niek created a heavenly occupation. Pim & Niek blessed it and named it 'Loosch'."

(Genesis 1:1)
QueenFan76 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 88 posts

Posted: 27 Aug 10, 06:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

chances are he'd still be cruising gay bars all over the world and fucking blokes over pool tables in private rooms in London bars!

Ah thanks, just the image I wanted first thing in the AM! ;-)

Personally if he was alive he obviously wouldn't have gotten AIDS, at least not when he did. Like I've aleays said to people who make fun of him being into men, I don't care if he blew 100 men a day, he has the greatest voice in Rock N Roll. Maybe thats what makes his voice so good!

That usually shuts them the hell up....

Voice of Reason 2014 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1059 posts

Posted: 27 Aug 10, 08:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie didn't drive so I guess he wouldn't have been found passed out at the wheel like George did!

"Build your muscles as your body decays!"
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 27 Aug 10, 11:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Would Freddie have been like George Michael?

What, like .... irrelevant?

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
matt z user not visiting Queenzone.com
this is not my display message
matt z
Deity: 2808 posts

Posted: 27 Aug 10, 15:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think that was implied by the syntax slip up in the Post Title itself...

(Freudian Slip)..

Has been...*

:-/ JUUUUUST KiDDiNG GEORGE!!!! You're the best drunk driver since The Piano Man.... Jingle those keys, buddy!

"Come tonight! Come to the Overbite! Come See Freddie rock Toniiiiight!"
Dusta user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 525 posts

Posted: 27 Aug 10, 17:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have a difficult time imagining Freddie, in his fifties, being so reckless as to risk public humiliation and arrest.

It is all random
mooghead user not visiting Queenzone.com
mooghead
Deity: 3667 posts

Posted: 27 Aug 10, 17:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie wouldn't have been so irresponsible and such a cunt to risk the lives of the general public just to go out in his flash (chauffer driven) car, whilst under the influence of drugs looking for blowjobs off strangers.

Really sad how Freddie dies and Michael lives..