Forums > Queen - General Discussion > When Did Freddie Ever Wear This Coat?

forum rss feed
Author

NaturallyFromParis user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 4 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Sep 10, 00:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm trying to finish up a project by Sept 5th and need some assistance. Noel Fielding wore this red and white fuzzy coat in an episode of The Mighty Boosh, and purportedly it belonged to Freddie. Most sources say it was worn by the king of Queen in "a music video," but I can't find any more information than that. I'm a pretty big Queen fan myself, but I don't recall ever seeing this coat.

http://i54.tinypic.com/33de9zl.png

(Please pardon the terrible quality of my screencaps.) (Please pardon the terrible quality of my screencaps.)

Finding the connection between these two would be the pièce de résistance to my research and any help would be vastly appreciated.

Jazz 78 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 501 posts

Posted: 01 Sep 10, 10:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh God please tell us he never did wear this... THING!

Planetgurl user is on Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 217 posts

Posted: 01 Sep 10, 14:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He never wore that or anything remotely like that. I think they made that up.

lifetimefanofqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
lifetimefanofqueen
Royalty: 1328 posts

Posted: 01 Sep 10, 18:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

are you sure thats Freddie? it looks more like Michael Jackson, or someone, idk im to tired to be thinkiing properly :P

sueyside user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 2 posts

Posted: 01 Sep 10, 18:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You're right that Noel does own a coat that was once Freddie's but its not that one - he wears it in Series 3 but I forget which episode - its a plain beige fur one

Paul
YannickJoker user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 297 posts

Posted: 01 Sep 10, 19:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lifetimefanofqueen wrote: are you sure thats Freddie? it looks more like Michael Jackson, or someone, idk im to tired to be thinkiing properly :P

Idiot, could you for once please think and read before you post. The pictures are of Noel Fielding. Wheter or not Freddie wore the coat is the question. The pics are there for us Queen fans to determine wheter he did. I don't think he did.

NaturallyFromParis user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 4 posts

Posted: 01 Sep 10, 20:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

sueyside wrote: You're right that Noel does own a coat that was once Freddie's but its not that one - he wears it in Series 3 but I forget which episode - its a plain beige fur one

Is it this?  This is more of a vest, but it's plain and furry.

http://i52.tinypic.com/w6qepx.jpg

Thanks for your help, everybody!

Queenman!! user not visiting Queenzone.com
Queenman!!
Bohemian: 930 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 10, 02:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

NaturallyFromParis wrote: sueyside wrote: You're right that Noel does own a coat that was once Freddie's but its not that one - he wears it in Series 3 but I forget which episode - its a plain beige fur one

Is it this?  This is more of a vest, but it's plain and furry.

http://i52.tinypic.com/w6qepx.jpg

Thanks for your help, everybody!
I do remember there was a kind of documentary of Queen called Champions or something which was shown around 1979. There you see Freddie walking in a hall with a whip or so.

You made us laugh, you made us cry, you made us feel like we could fly!
master marathon runner user not visiting Queenzone.com
master marathon runner
Royalty: 1198 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 10, 09:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YannickJoker wrote: lifetimefanofqueen wrote: are you sure thats Freddie? it looks more like Michael Jackson, or someone, idk im to tired to be thinkiing properly :P

Idiot, could you for once please think and read before you post. The pictures are of Noel Fielding. Wheter or not Freddie wore the coat is the question. The pics are there for us Queen fans to determine wheter he did. I don't think he did.
Nope, that's definitely not Freddie, you've been misinformed.

Master Marathon Runner

Master Marathon Runner
pietrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pietrek
Bohemian: 107 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 10, 14:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YannickJoker you're probably the most agressive and stupid user on this forum. Your every post have no sense. What did he do to you to call him an idiot?

YannickJoker user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 297 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 10, 14:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pietrek1994 wrote: YannickJoker you're probably the most agressive and stupid user on this forum. Your every post have no sense. What did he do to you to call him an idiot?

I can see how you could think that. It's just that the posts of that user are so ignorant and nobody seems to say anything. As for your topic of Freddie photos, you ask a morbid question for last pictures, you'll get a weird answer. No offence intended, I assure you.

lifetimefanofqueen

Posted: 02 Sep 10, 15:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YannickJoker wrote: lifetimefanofqueen wrote: are you sure thats Freddie? it looks more like Michael Jackson, or someone, idk im to tired to be thinkiing properly :P

well sorry if its that fucking important to you that i dont make any mistakes on here then tough, im only human

lifetimefanofqueen

Posted: 02 Sep 10, 15:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pietrek1994 wrote: YannickJoker you're probably the most agressive and stupid user on this forum. Your every post have no sense. What did he do to you to call him an idiot?

im not a he im a she :P xD LOL

mooghead user not visiting Queenzone.com
mooghead
Deity: 3613 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 10, 17:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I saw this and thought Noel Fielding... Mighty Boosh. It is NOT Freddie