Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Sacha Baron Cohen to play Mika in new film

forum rss feed
Author

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Sep 10, 07:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

But seriously can we delete some of these threads?  I figured if I added one to the mix and got it deleted, it'd set up a precedent for deleting trash on this forum.  Seriously, make me a mod already.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts

Posted: 18 Sep 10, 07:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You make it sound a bit like a guy breaks into a house, is caught red handed, and explains himself by saying that he was just getting in position to catch any of those burglars you've been hearing about. As the cops drag him away he can be heard to scream that he's practically a policeman himself.

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Marknow user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hello
Marknow
Deity: 2878 posts

Posted: 18 Sep 10, 09:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There should be a new Forum added to cater for the Film, just like the Queen+ Forum added in 2005.

Queen/Freddie Mercury Movie Discussion.

If not people are going to destroy the Serious/General Forums. This is going to roll on for the next 18 months, and banging it all in it's own section will reduce repeat threads, and the need to police the forums.

Arse.

bobo the chimp

Posted: 18 Sep 10, 12:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"As the cops drag him away he can be heard to scream that he's practically a policeman himself. "

Possibly the best mental image I've been privy to in weeks!

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts

Posted: 19 Sep 10, 14:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Glad to be of service. Mental images are getting increasingly dear; I hear the Dutch government-in-formation is going to tax mental images involving tobacco, alcohol, drugs and decent music at 19% face value.

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

bobo the chimp

Posted: 20 Sep 10, 01:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It'll be a scalable tax I'm sure ...