Forums > Sharing The Music - Request > I want your entire digital Queen collection!

forum rss feed
Author

Bull user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 3 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Sep 10, 21:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I need to rebuild my Queen hard drive, which I lost due to a dodgy hard-drive!  It's almost like I've lost a family member!

Sure, I can download a lot of it, but that will take time and precious bandwidth.  So I want to shortcut that process and find a willing Queen fan to burn their entire collection to an external hard-drive (or two or three...).  Also, I wanted to copy my collection for a friend's birthday coming up soon, so time is of the essence!

The bigger the collection, the better of course!  I am hoping for around 1TB (or more)!

I will pay for the hard drive(s), registered post, and compensate for time spent doing the copying if you want.  Let me know if anyone is interested!  I am happy to use insured & registered post, and an escrow service or Paypal, etc. to garauntee you get payment.  Contact me at bull AT internode.on.net if interested.

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10070 posts

Posted: 24 Sep 10, 04:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Don't you want audio CDs ?

Posted: 24 Sep 10, 06:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have all the official audio CDs and plenty more.  It wasn't them that I lost, it was all the various bootlegs, videos, and other digital files that I was storing on hard-drive.

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18628 posts

Posted: 24 Sep 10, 10:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You're probably best to use a few usb sticks.  An external hard drive will probably get fried when the postal workers throw the package around.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
bigV user not visiting Queenzone.com
bigV
Royalty: 1646 posts

Posted: 28 Sep 10, 03:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hiya, Bull! 

V.

I'm as mad as HELL, and I'm not going to take this anymore!

Posted: 28 Sep 10, 05:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Heya Big V

See you on DC++ sometime :P