forum rss feed
Author

lifetimefanofqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
lifetimefanofqueen
Royalty: 1328 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Oct 10, 13:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ok, this is very random, sorry,
do you have a pet and what type of pet do you have and what is their name?

i have a dog called Tyler who is a cross between a yorkshire terrior and a bichon frise, and a hampster called Delilah, and shes brown and white <3

inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 02 Oct 10, 14:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://blog.com

Get one

lifetimefanofqueen

Posted: 02 Oct 10, 15:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.sneeko.net/images/macros/Misc-FuckOff.jpg

do it!

im trying to have a converstaion here with the people who want to who arent gonna be fucking annoying about it, if u have a problem with it then tough, just ignore it and get along with your life since me trying to have a conversation is realy that bad, at least im not the one putting on here "i am god" and  "i am the president of earth" that was funny to start with but is gettin annoyin now, so stop haveing a go at me for talking about something relevent

Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts

Posted: 02 Oct 10, 16:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So you're saying that of all the people on this board, at least you're not as annoying as a (fellow) troll. Great standards you've set for yourself.

Back whenever
Donna13 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1683 posts

Posted: 02 Oct 10, 21:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My little cat is with me now.  She is my computer buddy.  Pets are very important to my mental health, I think.  Sometimes when I start to have negative thoughts, my pets can distract me and make me stop worrying or thinking badly of others.  In other words, they help me to lighten up my mood.  They are having a good time living in the moment and it reminds me to also do that.

Sergei, instead of picking on this girl every day, why not start another thread yourself.  Your Lady Gaga thread was pretty good.

spandan user not visiting Queenzone.com
spandan
Champion: 69 posts

Posted: 03 Oct 10, 07:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have a pet rabbit and the best part about it is that it never makes any noise and doesn't do anything to annoy me and is fun to look at it doing crazy stuffs (like getting scared and running whenever an airplane flies above my house... and my house is near an airport!!)

It has an interesting name : "Kharu", "kharayo" is rabbit in Nepali. Its like that Woodland Critter Christmas episode of South Park where the narrator goes "And the all had interesting names... Rabbity the rabbit, Squirrely the squirrel, Foxy the fox,....."...

"MTV is not my cup of tea. Mainly because I don't like huge pieces of shit in my tea"
lifetimefanofqueen

Posted: 03 Oct 10, 08:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

spandan wrote: I have a pet rabbit and the best part about it is that it never makes any noise and doesn't do anything to annoy me and is fun to look at it doing crazy stuffs (like getting scared and running whenever an airplane flies above my house... and my house is near an airport!!)

It has an interesting name : "Kharu", "kharayo" is rabbit in Nepali. Its like that Woodland Critter Christmas episode of South Park where the narrator goes "And the all had interesting names... Rabbity the rabbit, Squirrely the squirrel, Foxy the fox,....."...

LOL XD

i use to have a rabbit, he was called hazell :) and he was a boy i called him hazel from watership down because when i was little i use to love that film, but now i try when i watch it :P

chris the unhappy sheep user not visiting Queenzone.com
chris the unhappy sheep
Rocker: 32 posts

Posted: 24 Feb 11, 09:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

bugger! this is happening far too much. why do so many posts come out blank?

lifetimefanofqueen

Posted: 24 Feb 11, 12:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

this is old..........

chris the unhappy sheep user not visiting Queenzone.com
chris the unhappy sheep
Rocker: 32 posts

Posted: 24 Feb 11, 13:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

really? how bright of you, thanks for that info.

Val Lurex user not visiting Queenzone.com
Val Lurex
Deity: 2714 posts

Posted: 24 Feb 11, 14:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sergei. wrote: So you're saying that of all the people on this board, at least you're not as annoying as a (fellow) troll. Great standards you've set for yourself.

===================================================

It seems that it's you've set great standards for yourself. You feel yourself like king here, don't you? Mocking lifetimefanofqueen after each her post. Why does it care you what she writes? If you don't like it, please ignore it! She doesn't mock you at all while you mock her all the time. You're annoying me! Really! Leave her alone!

"I really feel like being evil tonight."
Thistleboy1980 user not visiting Queenzone.com
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980
Deity: 3056 posts

Posted: 24 Feb 11, 14:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That's the beauty of QZ, it only takes one guy to trawl through the pages to bring an old or forgotten discussion back to life! 

I have a rather handsome 10 year old dog named Buster.  We got him 4 years ago from the Dog's Trust, and he's a Jack Russell cross.  God knows what he's crossed with - he's the biggest effin Jack Russell I've ever seen in my life.  When I take him for a walk, all the other Jack Russells bow in awe like he's the God of Jackl Russells lol

He's a dopey and soppy big bugger, I just love him to bits.

It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
*goodco* user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1128 posts

Posted: 24 Feb 11, 16:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes.

We have a pet.

He is a dog.

It's name, not their name ....is........

"Discretionary posting is the better part of valor." Falstaff
Mr Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
Mr Mercury
Deity: 4632 posts

Posted: 24 Feb 11, 19:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thistleboy 1980 wrote:

That's the beauty of QZ, it only takes one guy to trawl through the pages to bring an old or forgotten discussion back to life! 

I did that a couple of years ago on Queen Online forums, partly to piss a few regular people off but mostly because I was bored at the time. Brought up really old threads about Eastenders, hair styles and other random crap. The one about Eastenders really confused a lot of posters who assumed that whatever I was talking about was actually happening again in the show..... took them a while to realise what I had done at the time......

The things you do when you are bored........ :)

For the record, I hate Eastenders.

And no, I dont have a pet.

"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
Impresario, still
Sergei.

Posted: 24 Feb 11, 21:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lostman wrote: Sergei. wrote: So you're saying that of all the people on this board, at least you're not as annoying as a (fellow) troll. Great standards you've set for yourself.

===================================================

It seems that it's you've set great standards for yourself. You feel yourself like king here, don't you? Mocking lifetimefanofqueen after each her post. Why does it care you what she writes? If you don't like it, please ignore it! She doesn't mock you at all while you mock her all the time. You're annoying me! Really! Leave her alone!

Lmao what is this shit? You can leave.

Back whenever
beautifulsoup user not visiting Queenzone.com
beautifulsoup
Royalty: 1797 posts

Posted: 24 Feb 11, 21:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is the Personal Forum, after all....

"You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely." - Ogden Nash
Impresario, still
Sergei.

Posted: 24 Feb 11, 21:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's okay though, because I feel myself like king here.

Back whenever
Gregsynth user not visiting Queenzone.com
Queen fan since 2005
Gregsynth
Deity: 3184 posts

Posted: 24 Feb 11, 23:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

King Sergei!

I always knew I was a star And now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me-Freddie Mercury
Impresario, still
Sergei.

Posted: 24 Feb 11, 23:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I know, right! And such a belligerent character this "Lostman" stranger is. They tried to call me "darling" in another thread. After over five years of being on QueenZone I've found that few things are more laughable and pathetic than when people on here try to be like Freddie Mercury by adding "dear" and "darling" to the end of every goddamn thing they say. So lame.

Back whenever
Val Lurex user not visiting Queenzone.com
Val Lurex
Deity: 2714 posts

Posted: 25 Feb 11, 08:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sergei. wrote: 

Lmao what is this shit? You can leave.

======================

So "clever"! Ha ha ha! "Brilliant"!

"I really feel like being evil tonight."