forum rss feed
Author

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4707 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Oct 10, 13:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

When I click on forums from the homepage the only one I can see is the General Discussion. All the other forums have disappeared. I had to tinker about with the address in the address bar to get access to this forum. Wassup? So many technical errors here now that it's getting to the stage where Queenzone isn't worth the effort any more.

"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)
tcc user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1581 posts

Posted: 07 Oct 10, 02:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I use the forums index page as the favourite page.  No problem encountered at all.  If I want to go the home page, I just click from the top.

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4707 posts

Posted: 08 Oct 10, 12:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks but that doesn't work.

"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)
Thistleboy1980 user not visiting Queenzone.com
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980
Deity: 3057 posts

Posted: 15 Mar 11, 20:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holly2003 wrote: When I click on forums from the homepage the only one I can see is the General Discussion. All the other forums have disappeared. I had to tinker about with the address in the address bar to get access to this forum. Wassup? So many technical errors here now that it's getting to the stage where Queenzone isn't worth the effort any more.
=============================================================================================

Same thing happens with me!

It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!