Forums > Queenzone.com > Uh guys???

forum rss feed
Author

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 10, 03:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Look, I'll admit it, I've only been here since 2004 so maybe there's something I've missed.  Maybe I don't understand why this President of the Earth thing is so adorably funny, and maybe I don't get why it's so great to go 'weeeeeeee' at each other and push all of the interesting threads off of the front page....

But seriously, can't something be done?  I (and others) can't be expected to run around bumping all of the actual threads just to self-moderate this crap, especially when it's a simple matter for the guy to bring his crap back on the front page.  I know the place is not moderated but surely something can be done here.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
tcc user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1581 posts

Posted: 20 Oct 10, 10:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How to do anything about it ?  It is so easy to get an email address and use it to be a QZ member.  In fact there had been some moderation - I have noticed that his obscene threads had been deleted every time it appears although we have to wait until the europeans are awake.   :-)

Thistleboy1980 user not visiting Queenzone.com
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980
Deity: 3057 posts

Posted: 15 Mar 11, 20:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Why can't you just be normal and post your comment just once?

It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
Bicycle user not visiting Queenzone.com
I want to ride my bicycle

Rocker: 18 posts

Posted: 29 May 11, 08:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

BriantaylorOBE, are you idiot or something?

One option - you have no chance, bitch.