Forums > Personal > i think i have an addiction to my medication, plz HELP!!!!!

forum rss feed
Author

lifetimefanofqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
lifetimefanofqueen
Royalty: 1328 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Oct 10, 18:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

when i feel down, which is all the time, always feel like takeing loads of my medication which is anti-depressants, is that normal? and shoulr i get this cheakced out because its freakin me out now, i got a REALY burning urge to go take more pills, but im scared it will turn into an uncontrolable addiction, do u think i should tell someone about this? like a shrink or a doctor?

and plz dont post negative stuff on here, ive got enough beatin it up without people im askin for help makeing it 1o times worse,

inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 23 Oct 10, 21:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think some of us have already told you to go seek professional help previously, but you scoffed at us for being "negative" and told us to fuck off last time we said so...

lifetimefanofqueen

Posted: 24 Oct 10, 06:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

inu-liger wrote: I think some of us have already told you to go seek professional help previously, but you scoffed at us for being "negative" and told us to fuck off last time we said so...

yeah well some people on here are nice, and i thought since there are so many people here it would be good to ask and see what people suggest, i only said fuck off because some people were annoyin me and  makein me feel worse which is the last thing that i need right now

thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts

Posted: 24 Oct 10, 07:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The last thing you need right now is to hang around on a forum all day posting nonsense and self-pity. If you really think you have a problem, go see a doctor. If not, go see a doctor about your confabulations. Those are the only two options, and if you don't want to hear them, don't ask.

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

mooghead user not visiting Queenzone.com
mooghead
Deity: 3668 posts

Posted: 24 Oct 10, 08:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Why do you post this stuff here? We are not doctors. You are an attention seeker. Use what little brains you have for common sense.

lifetimefanofqueen

Posted: 24 Oct 10, 11:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

mooghead wrote: Why do you post this stuff here? We are not doctors. You are an attention seeker. Use what little brains you have for common sense.

I CANT GO SEE A DOCTOR BECAUSE ITS NOT AS EASY AS THAT, IM NOT A FUCKING ATTENTION SEEKER, IM JUST TRYING TO GET HELP GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!

Gregsynth user not visiting Queenzone.com
Queen fan since 2005
Gregsynth
Deity: 3184 posts

Posted: 24 Oct 10, 12:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Please see a school counselor.

I always knew I was a star And now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me-Freddie Mercury
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 24 Oct 10, 18:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Please explain to us just why it's almost impossible for you to go see a physician? Unless there's something incredibly wrong with your local health system (which wouldn't surprise me, being a Canadian and all), I don't see what's so bloody hard about picking up a phone and making an appointment with your physician!

lifetimefanofqueen

Posted: 25 Oct 10, 14:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

im scared of talking on the phone, it gives me panic attacks, and its so rare that i ever talk on the phone! and im to nervous to tell a doctor because i can never bring myself to give my point of view, i can online, but its hard in person, i dont talk much, i dont even look people in the face so how the hell can i tell someone i think im addicted to my pills if i cant look them in the face or even start a converstation!

mooghead

Posted: 25 Oct 10, 16:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lifetimefanofqueen wrote: im scared of talking on the phone, it gives me panic attacks, and its so rare that i ever talk on the phone! and im to nervous to tell a doctor because i can never bring myself to give my point of view, i can online, but its hard in person, i dont talk much, i dont even look people in the face so how the hell can i tell someone i think im addicted to my pills if i cant look them in the face or even start a converstation!

Good answer, asking people who share the same taste in music than you is obviously the best thing to do then. I feel stupid now. Ffs.

How old are you? Serious question.

mooghead

Posted: 25 Oct 10, 16:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And... how the FUCK do you leave a line betwen the post you are quoting and your response????

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18639 posts

Posted: 25 Oct 10, 16:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Kids these days... living in a free country with food, clean water, shelter, health, and opportunity.. and they think they have problems.  Who gave you medication at age 13?  Was it over the counter or with a prescription?  Please, see a doctor or a counselor.  Tell them you have a problem and they'll help you.  They see people like you every day.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18639 posts

Posted: 25 Oct 10, 16:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

mooghead wrote:

And... how the FUCK do you leave a line betwen the post you are quoting and your response????

The quote function has been messed up here for months.  Put the word "QUOTE" (in caps) in square brackets and finish it with "/QUOTE" in square brackets.  But it will undo itself if you edit your post, so you'll have to do it again.  Furthermore, the first 'enter' you press doesn't skip a line.

This is probably the most unstable and under-moderated forum I've ever seen.  It doesn't seem like anyone takes care of this place anymore.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
lifetimefanofqueen

Posted: 25 Oct 10, 16:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

mooghead wrote: lifetimefanofqueen wrote: im scared of talking on the phone, it gives me panic attacks, and its so rare that i ever talk on the phone! and im to nervous to tell a doctor because i can never bring myself to give my point of view, i can online, but its hard in person, i dont talk much, i dont even look people in the face so how the hell can i tell someone i think im addicted to my pills if i cant look them in the face or even start a converstation!

Good answer, asking people who share the same taste in music than you is obviously the best thing to do then. I feel stupid now. Ffs.

How old are you? Serious question.

im 13,

and what dose thats Ffs thing mean?

Mr Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
Mr Mercury
Deity: 4632 posts

Posted: 25 Oct 10, 18:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lifetimefanofqueen wrote:

and what dose thats Ffs thing mean?

You mean what DOES - not "dose"

ffs means For Fuck Sake.....

"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
Panchgani user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Panchgani
Deity: 6375 posts

Posted: 29 Oct 10, 23:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Have you thought about talking to your parents, and having them call your doctor? 

What about a school counselor if you don't want to talk to your parents?

You need to get help from a real person in your life, not someone you sort of know on the internet.

Roger: I like it. If you don't. Sod you!

Queen song poll: http://home.comcast.net/~vantricers/index.html

B-52's: I, I, I'm lookin for some fun - waitin for the REAL Queen Box Sets to come
emrabt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1118 posts

Posted: 30 Oct 10, 02:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What about a school Counsellors
if you don't want to talk to your parents?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Schools in the UK don’t have Counsellors, at least they didn't 8 or 9 years ago when i was last at school.

lifetimefanofqueen

Posted: 30 Oct 10, 04:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

emrabt wrote: What about a school Counsellors
if you don't want to talk to your parents?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Schools in the UK don’t have Counsellors, at least they didn't 8 or 9 years ago when i was last at school.

they do, ive been to see one once, well, twise, but it didnt help :( it just made me feel worse

spandan user not visiting Queenzone.com
spandan
Champion: 69 posts

Posted: 30 Oct 10, 04:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You seriously do need to see a doctor, IMMEDIATELY.

"MTV is not my cup of tea. Mainly because I don't like huge pieces of shit in my tea"
Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts

Posted: 30 Oct 10, 07:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Please take an overdose. Please.

John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."