Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > Announce as (working) torrent: Munich 28 June 1986

forum rss feed
Author

Ginger01 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2611 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Nov 10, 17:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Here is a working torrent for the show Ghostwithasmile so kindly shared here - thanks so much again!  The original notes follow:

A DAY IN MUNICH 2lp > to cdr standalone recorder (pioneer pdr01) > to cdr (3) > flac level 8
please notice : this is my own 3rd cdr copy from my master cdr (which is a audio only cdr) I copied this one on my computer, but at the time a had bought for over $ 1000,- a cd burner which hadn't the disc at once option. So if there are pauses between tracks could soem one fix that problem. cannot find my master cdr's and rather spent my time transfering other lp's. But maybe it was recorded with a disc at once.... You will find out very soon.
484 mb.

One Vision, Tie Your Mother Down, In The Lap Of The Gods...Revisited, Seven Seas Of Rhye, Tear It Up, A Kind Of Magic, Under Pressure, Another One Bites The Dust, Who Wants To Live Forever, I Want To Break Free, impromptu, guitar solo, Now I'm Here, Love Of My Life, Is This The World We Created?, (You're So Square) Baby I Don't Care, Hello Mary Lou, Tutti Frutti, Bohemian Rhapsody, Hammer To Fall, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Radio Ga Ga, We Will Rock You, Friends Will Be Friends, We Are The Champions, God Save The Queen

I hope this will enable more people to download this.  If you managed to download some of the Megaupload files, unpack them and put them into a folder, then open the torrent and point it at your file.  You will download that much quicker :) Enjoy!

You will need a bittorrent client to download the music. For additional information, view the Bittorrent FAQ.

Please leave your window open when you have finished downloading so that other Queen fans can download.

This file will be customized for you when you download

Attachment: 1030111759486574.torrent 20 KB

View Stats on this torrent

This has been downloaded 333 time(s).

Queenline user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 136 posts

Posted: 11 Nov 10, 17:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks Ginger .

saver as always :-D

The Real Wizard user is on Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18629 posts

Posted: 11 Nov 10, 17:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Perfect.. thanks Ginger !

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
Gregsynth user not visiting Queenzone.com
Queen fan since 2005
Gregsynth
Deity: 3184 posts

Posted: 11 Nov 10, 18:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks!

I always knew I was a star And now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me-Freddie Mercury
tcc user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1580 posts

Posted: 11 Nov 10, 18:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you Ghostwithasmile and Ginger.

Kef user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 88 posts

Posted: 11 Nov 10, 19:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks Ginger for the torrent and Ghostwithasmile for this lossless version of the first Magic Tour show in Munich.

Masahiko user not visiting Queenzone.com
Masahiko
Bohemian: 544 posts

Posted: 12 Nov 10, 16:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you very much, Ghostwithasmile and Ginger !

vivaqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
vivaqueen
Bohemian: 781 posts

Posted: 13 Nov 10, 12:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MERCI BEAUCOUP TOUT LE MONDE

DaKraut user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 9 posts

Posted: 15 Nov 10, 18:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brilliant stuff indeed! Thanks so much for this. I was there that day and remember that I had my then-girlfriend on my shoulders the entire evening - even though I was just 5'9". Still have the ticket stub somewhere. It was a truly memorable concert.

Cheers from Germany

TimBHM user not visiting Queenzone.com
TimBHM
Bohemian: 889 posts

Posted: 27 Dec 10, 10:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you!