Forums > Queen collecting and trading > For Sale - 12" Hong Kong "Great Pretender" and more!

forum rss feed
Author

Thistleboy1980 user not visiting Queenzone.com
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980
Deity: 3057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Nov 10, 21:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi Guys,

I have for sale the following items:

1 - Freddie Mercury "Great Pretender" Hong Kong only 12" B/W Pet Shop Boys "It's A Sin" on BLACK Vinyl M/M (£125)
2 - Queen "A Night At The Opera" UK FIRST Press (blair etc) DEMO copy NM/NM  (£40)
3-  Queen "Queen II" Greek NON G/F  VG/EX  (£20)
4 - Queen "Queen II" Italian NON G/F  VG/EX  (£20)
5 - Queen "Jazz" Indian NON G/F EX/EX  (£20)
6 - Queen "Get Down" 2x Coloured (1 RED, 1 MAROON/MARBLED) LP  VG+/NM/NM (£65)
7 - Queen 1976 USA Tour Programme (Variant to UK, different paper stock and without "Mr. Big") EX (outer coming loose but quick staple job will restore it to MINT)  (£25)

8-  Queen "Queen" South African LP (Brigadiers)  (£35)

I'm not allergic to haggling either, so offers will be considered.

PM me or mail to thistleboy1980@googlemail.com

Cheers!

It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980

Posted: 28 Nov 10, 14:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Great Pretender and NATO demo sold, still have all others on the list so PM me if interested!  Cheers guys.

It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980

Posted: 01 Dec 10, 13:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Also available, "Heaven For Everyone" - rare Swiss Tourist Board PROMO CD single: OFFERS IN REGION OF £80 (This is the second copy I've had of this, the last one sold for £120 and has been more than that on eil.com!)  NM/NM

Queen + PR "Reaching Out" CD Promo - £15  M/M

Freddie Mercury "Love Kills" CD Promo, 2005 - £15 M/M

Larry Lurex "I Can Hear Music" USA Only Anthem Promo, same track both sides - £140  N/M