Forums > Personal > Not another "End of the world" date........

forum rss feed
Author

lalaalalaa user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 841 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Dec 10, 16:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3KO4njcf-Y&feature=related

I'm tired of this crap.  These people call themselves Christians, yet they contradict the very book they worship.  Matthew 24:36 "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Dan C. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Dan C.
Royalty: 1544 posts

Posted: 07 Dec 10, 20:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm so tired of this kind of stuff. Jesus...

"The tri-tone is the Devil's interval, and he demands resolution." - Richard Lloyd
lifetimefanofqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
lifetimefanofqueen
Royalty: 1328 posts

Posted: 08 Dec 10, 09:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

OH MY GOD THE END OF THE WORLD IS NEAR! WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME THIS?!?!?

thank god its after i go see brian may and kerry ellis at the royal albert hall, god was being kind there :)

Posted: 08 Dec 10, 14:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^ I seriously hope you are joking

YannickJoker user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 297 posts

Posted: 08 Dec 10, 19:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm afraid she's not joking, but it would make sense, Christians are idiots.

Posted: 08 Dec 10, 21:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Not true.  Quit stereotyping.  I'm a Christian.

YannickJoker user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 297 posts

Posted: 08 Dec 10, 21:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well there you are then.

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 09 Dec 10, 11:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T.

Jennie user not visiting Queenzone.com
Queen Forever!
Jennie
Rocker: 17 posts

Posted: 09 Dec 10, 13:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If the world went under every time someone said it would. We'd all be dead several times by now ;)

I believe in music, Queen is my religion and Freddie Mercury is my God!
Bo Rhap user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bo Rhap
Bohemian: 534 posts

Posted: 09 Dec 10, 16:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"We got five years,Stuck on my eyes.Five years,What a surprise

We got five years my brain hurts a lot.

Five years.Thats all we got"

I never forget a face,

but in your case i'll be glad to

make an exception-Groucho Marx
catqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
:)

Royalty: 1758 posts

Posted: 13 Dec 10, 13:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lalaalalaa wrote: Not true.  Quit stereotyping.  I'm a Christian.

me too. and im relatively not stupid, except in exam week, when i am stupid, like rite now. 
and i wont even watch the video, its embarrassing :(

lifetimefanofqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
lifetimefanofqueen
Royalty: 1328 posts

Posted: 13 Dec 10, 16:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

catqueen wrote: lalaalalaa wrote: Not true.  Quit stereotyping.  I'm a Christian.

me too. and im relatively not stupid, except in exam week, when i am stupid, like rite now. 
and i wont even watch the video, its embarrassing :(

=======================================================

i hope he ment "not all christinas" only the ones who dedicate their lives to religion and do nothing but think about god, paint pictures of jesus, obsess with religious pics all over their house and turn un human when it comes to gays/lesbians. thats stupid, and so is thinkin the world is going to end, but i think we all have a freedom of speach and with that and our different oppinions there will be confict, and depending on how people react on it, it will affect the way people see eachover, we humans are a strange lot arent we?

Posted: 14 Dec 10, 15:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

1. The world IS going to end.  We just don't know the date
2. I'm sick of having to tolerate homosexuality everywhere.  I don't believe it's right, so sue me
3. You should work on your English (or stop drinking)

Posted: 14 Dec 10, 15:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"only the ones who dedicate their lives to religion and do nothing but think about god"

Praising the one who created us all is pretty worthwhile.  Why have a religion if you don't dedicate your life to it?

GratefulFan user not visiting Queenzone.com
GratefulFan
Deity: 3776 posts

Posted: 14 Dec 10, 16:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lalaalalaa wrote:  2. I'm sick of having to tolerate homosexuality everywhere.  I don't believe it's right, so sue me

==========================================

Do you think you could you articulate why?  I am genuinely curious.  If you had to articulate why without referring to the bible or religious beliefs could you do that?  Again, just interested in your thoughts, not suing you.

Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts

Posted: 14 Dec 10, 22:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lalaalalaa wrote:
2. I'm sick of having to tolerate homosexuality everywhere.  I don't believe it's right, so sue me

Why would you need to tolerate it at all? If it's between two consenting adults and it's not disrupting the (very likely) stale, banal sequence of repetitive events that you refer to as your daily life, how does the existence of homosexuality affect you in any way? You can't just go stating that you don't "agree with" or "believe in" something that a person is born with and can't control without giving a reasonable explanation of your viewpoint - an explanation that doesn't involve religious claims of any sort (I'm sure that criteria would just blow your whole argument to smithereens). Would you say you're sick of tolerating black people, or ethnic Jews, or people with autism? A person can't control their sexual orientation any more than they can control these things. "So sue them." And I know the whole "nature vs. nurture" thing is what a lot of dumb ass Christians try to use as an argument - "Homosexuality is a choice." Yeah, because all gay people make the decision to lead lives that can be wrought with anguish, prejudice, self-hatred, and bigotry at the hands of people like you. It's just as much of a choice as deciding to be a narrow-minded idiot, I reckon. 

I also get the feeling that you're like thirteen years old, which would lead me to believe that these ideas were instilled in you by your dumb parents, or some overweight senior-citizen sunday school teacher who claims that getting a certificate from a bible college counts as having a degree.

Back whenever

Posted: 15 Dec 10, 20:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^ What I mean by "tolerate" is that most places we go, we can't say anything that might "offend" them, even though there's nothing to get offended about.  People won't all agree on these lifestyle choices.  I got banned on Gamefaqs because I didn't support homosexuality.  Apparently, I was being "offensive" and I was "flaming".

I just don't think it's natural.  I beleive there's a reason that only a man and a woman can reproduce (not two men or two women)- because it's how we were created.  I'm not much of a deep thinker or anything, so that's about the best explanation you are going to get about why I don't support it.  Well, that and I'm a full-out Christian.

Posted: 15 Dec 10, 20:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

and no, I'm not 13.  I'm 17.  Homosexuality is a choice.  You can choose to say no.  I'm not saying it's easy or anything, but there are plenty of people who change from homosexual to straight.  I don't want to get into any more arguements about this.

Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts

Posted: 15 Dec 10, 22:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lalaalalaa wrote: "and no, I'm not 13.  I'm 17. " 
I'd never have guessed.

"Homosexuality is a choice. "
There are limitless reliable sources that say you're wrong and hardly any that say you're right.

"You can choose to say no. "
You can also choose to mind your own damn business.

" I'm not saying it's easy or anything, but there are plenty of people who change from homosexual to straight."
Then they either weren't fully homosexual in the first place (bisexual, maybe) or they're in denial and are completely miserable. Many people in the second situation lead very unsatisfactory, unhappy lives, which in some cases can lead to suicide. 

"I don't want to get into any more arguements about this."
Then don't say incendiary shit like that on a public forum.

Back whenever
Crazy LittleThing user not visiting Queenzone.com
Crazy LittleThing
Royalty: 1593 posts

Posted: 15 Dec 10, 23:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sergei. wrote: lalaalalaa wrote: "and no, I'm not 13.  I'm 17. " 
I'd never have guessed.

"Homosexuality is a choice. "
There are limitless reliable sources that say you're wrong and hardly any that say you're right.

"You can choose to say no. "
You can also choose to mind your own damn business.

" I'm not saying it's easy or anything, but there are plenty of people who change from homosexual to straight."
Then they either weren't fully homosexual in the first place (bisexual, maybe) or they're in denial and are completely miserable. Many people in the second situation lead very unsatisfactory, unhappy lives, which in some cases can lead to suicide. 

"I don't want to get into any more arguements about this."
Then don't say incendiary shit like that on a public forum. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You go, Sergei!

I saved Spike's life in 'Nam.