Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Tranqvillia - Freddie tribute song

forum rss feed
Author

Tranqvillia user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 85 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 11, 07:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

We made a song for freddie, this is the live version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzDA0db8jKI


Tranqvillia: New hope for Music

(SPIRIT ROCK)



http://www.myspace.com/tranqvillia

Thistleboy1980 user not visiting Queenzone.com
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980
Deity: 3027 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 11, 07:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nice thought, but sounds like the kind of music you'd get in an elevator.  Owned by Freddie Krueger.


It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
Tranqvillia user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 85 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 11, 07:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thistleboy 1980 wrote: Nice thought, but sounds like the kind of music you'd get in an elevator.  Owned by Freddie Krueger.

make better you garbage creature, if that is "elevator music" then so are queens compositions too, im talking strictly about the music, you are an idiot and dont even deserve to listen to this, stick to your 3 chord unoriginal garbage.


Tranqvillia: New hope for Music

(SPIRIT ROCK)



http://www.myspace.com/tranqvillia

Thistleboy1980 user not visiting Queenzone.com
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980
Deity: 3027 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 11, 07:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Tranqvillia wrote: Thistleboy 1980 wrote: Nice thought, but sounds like the kind of music you'd get in an elevator.  Owned by Freddie Krueger.

make better you garbage creature, if that is "elevator music" then so are queens compositions too, im talking strictly about the music, you are an idiot and dont even deserve to listen to this, stick to your 3 chord unoriginal garbage.
blah blah blah.  

Let me make this clear to you, as obviously you do not read the replies you get properly - I AM A QUEEN FANATIC.  I LOVE QUEEN.  But this doesn't sound like them.  I don't listen to "three chord unoriginal garbage", I've already told you I embrace all kinds of music.  

In fact, if it wasn't for some of the "rubbish" you refer to, there would have been no Queen. 

Please take some advice. Broaden your horizons, and listen to other stuff - it will help YOU improve.  Queen listened to, and were influenced by others.  Indeed, if you knew your history, you'd know that quite a percentage of the pre-queen material you're hearing on QZ just now is cover versions.  It helped them improve, and it hopefully will for you too.

If you think there's no room for improvement, then YOU are the idiot.  And a complacent, pretentious one at that.


It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
Tranqvillia user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 85 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 11, 07:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

As i said you dont even deserve to listen to this and couldnt make a song as good if your LIFE depended on it.


Tranqvillia: New hope for Music

(SPIRIT ROCK)



http://www.myspace.com/tranqvillia

Thistleboy1980 user not visiting Queenzone.com
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980
Deity: 3027 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 11, 08:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Tranqvillia wrote: As i said you dont even deserve to listen to this and couldnt make a song as good if your LIFE depended on it.

I'm not a musician.  But that's not the issue.  The issue is that YOU are a musician, but you won't broaden your horizons and DIVERSIFY.   To think you sound like Queen is deluded.

And you're right.  I don't deserve to hear this music.  No-one in the world does.  It's crap!


It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
Tranqvillia user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 85 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 11, 08:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

you are a garbage creature, a creature with NO RIGHT to criticize music you could never EVER write, especially not music as good as this


Tranqvillia: New hope for Music

(SPIRIT ROCK)



http://www.myspace.com/tranqvillia

Thistleboy1980 user not visiting Queenzone.com
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980
Deity: 3027 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 11, 09:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Tranqvillia wrote: you are a garbage creature, a creature with NO RIGHT to criticize music you could never EVER write, especially not music as good as this

Anyone who can't take contructive criticism will never succeed. 

And they're right on the other forum, you know - you are a troll.

Damn it, I forgot not to feed you.


It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
Tranqvillia user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 85 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 11, 09:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"constructive critisism" my ass, you are a frustrated douchebag who just like to talk shit about others.


Tranqvillia: New hope for Music

(SPIRIT ROCK)



http://www.myspace.com/tranqvillia

Thistleboy1980 user not visiting Queenzone.com
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980
Deity: 3027 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 11, 10:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Tranqvillia wrote: "constructive critisism" my ass, you are a frustrated douchebag who just like to talk shit about others.

I'm not frustrated about anything, I'm just trying to help you out! Again, if you'd read the posts properly, I said hopefully you'd improve.  I'd love you to improve.  Fuck, I'd even consider buying one of your albums or even coming to see you if you'd improve.  But you won't do that by:

a) not accepting constructive criticism

b) only being influenced by Queen

Really, if it wasn't for the music before them, Queen wouldn't exist and neither would you.  So be thankful for other music.  Yes, a lot of it is shit, you would know that.  But there's a lot of great stuff out there that wasn't penned by Queen.

Listen, learn, practice, improve, succeed. 

Don't waste your insulting people.

Good lad.


It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
Tranqvillia user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 85 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 11, 10:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I do like other things than Queen, classical, metal, 80s music etc but Queen is the best band ever and no one can beat them, simple as that.


Tranqvillia: New hope for Music

(SPIRIT ROCK)



http://www.myspace.com/tranqvillia

The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8670 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 11, 10:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ROFLMAO!


Killed by drones.
Thistleboy1980 user not visiting Queenzone.com
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980
Deity: 3027 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 11, 10:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Tranqvillia wrote: Queen is the best band ever and no one can beat them.

Yep, I've never disputed it.  They are the greatest band of all time and no-one will ever beat them, or even equal them - which kind of highlights OUR point here on QZ....stop trying.  Write some different music, influenced by other things - and stop proclaiming yourself as Queen 2!


It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12697 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 11, 10:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I fucking love the title.  Sounds like you're talking about zombies.


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Tranqvillia user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 85 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 11, 10:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thistleboy 1980 wrote: Tranqvillia wrote: Queen is the best band ever and no one can beat them.

Yep, I've never disputed it.  They are the greatest band of all time and no-one will ever beat them, or even equal them - which kind of highlights OUR point here on QZ....stop trying.  Write some different music, influenced by other things - and stop proclaiming yourself as Queen 2!

different music? you mean write crappy music? sorry we dont do that, we make QUALITY music and this is what it sounds like, we are not copying anyone, we have our own sound.


Tranqvillia: New hope for Music

(SPIRIT ROCK)



http://www.myspace.com/tranqvillia

Tranqvillia user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 85 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 11, 10:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote: I fucking love the title.  Sounds like you're talking about zombies.

haha


Tranqvillia: New hope for Music

(SPIRIT ROCK)



http://www.myspace.com/tranqvillia

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 11, 10:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The drums are great. the bass is good, the keyboards are OK. The only problem is that it sounds like the keyboard player plays a completely different song than the bass player and drummer

Tranqvillia user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 85 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 11, 10:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pittrek wrote: The drums are great. the bass is good, the keyboards are OK. The only problem is that it sounds like the keyboard player plays a completely different song than the bass player and drummer

what are you talking about? we are playing to the keyboards.


Tranqvillia: New hope for Music

(SPIRIT ROCK)



http://www.myspace.com/tranqvillia

JacquesDaniels user not visiting Queenzone.com
JacquesDaniels
Bohemian: 123 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 11, 12:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Somehow I seem to remember Tranqvillia being the new name for Treasure Moment. All this trying to convince them that their music being utter pap sort of convinced me this is the case, and I'm sure if I went to their myspace page, it would only prove my thoughts correct. To be honest, the only person who should be able to judge their own music by its merits, is the creator. It's utterly mindboggling to witness one completely unable to do so. And in any case, writing music should not be about competing against other musicians, it should be about development.

Tranqvillia user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 85 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 11, 12:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

JacquesDaniels wrote: Somehow I seem to remember Tranqvillia being the new name for Treasure Moment. All this trying to convince them that their music being utter pap sort of convinced me this is the case, and I'm sure if I went to their myspace page, it would only prove my thoughts correct. To be honest, the only person who should be able to judge their own music by its merits, is the creator. It's utterly mindboggling to witness one completely unable to do so. And in any case, writing music should not be about competing against other musicians, it should be about development.

its not really competing, i just get pissed at the GARBAGE they call music these days, we know what we are doing and we know what quality music is, simple as that.


Tranqvillia: New hope for Music

(SPIRIT ROCK)



http://www.myspace.com/tranqvillia