forum rss feed
Author

Thistleboy1980 user not visiting Queenzone.com
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980
Deity: 3057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Jan 11, 17:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If you check the site out, you'll find that this has been done.  JSS and Jam Monkey have the most comprehensive lists, I believe

Check this one out

http://www.queenzone.com/forums/1252400/guide-to-unreleased-material-version-2.aspx

I reckon that anything that you've listed that may not be in JM's list should be submitted to the above thread so that we can keep the discussion more compact, and the information easier to find, in the one place.

It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
bigV user not visiting Queenzone.com
bigV
Royalty: 1646 posts

Posted: 31 Jan 11, 18:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You may also want to take a look at QueenVault.com - the site describes in detail everything that's leaked and mentions a few confirmed demos. It does not however go into speculation about what might be in the archives, which is a good thing in my opinion.

V.

I'm as mad as HELL, and I'm not going to take this anymore!

bigV user not visiting Queenzone.com
bigV
Royalty: 1646 posts

Posted: 31 Jan 11, 18:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You may also want to take a look at QueenVault.com - the site describes in detail everything that's leaked and mentions a few confirmed demos. It does not however go into speculation about what might be in the archives, which is a good thing in my opinion.

V.

I'm as mad as HELL, and I'm not going to take this anymore!

FriedChicken user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 10641 posts

Posted: 01 Feb 11, 03:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nevernore (electric piano version) - recorded during Queen II sessions, late Aug '73

Fake, the story is that the 'electric piano' version was broadcasted on Radio Luxembourgh. This version isn't a version with electric piano, it's the normal master version with some strange vibrato effect added.

"On the first day Pim & Niek created a heavenly occupation. Pim & Niek blessed it and named it 'Loosch'."

(Genesis 1:1)