Forums > Personal > Tranqvillia - Remembering the past

forum rss feed
Author

Mercuryking user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 842 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Feb 11, 12:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My first attempt at harmonic vocals and some opera freddie type of vocals
Lets see if you guys like it.. (bare in mind that its a demo)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6BAx9506Q4

Gregsynth user not visiting Queenzone.com
Queen fan since 2005
Gregsynth
Deity: 3184 posts

Posted: 02 Feb 11, 15:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I personally like it.

I always knew I was a star And now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me-Freddie Mercury
Thistleboy1980 user not visiting Queenzone.com
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980
Deity: 3057 posts

Posted: 02 Feb 11, 20:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Amir, that is actually very nicely done.  Not being sarcastic, but is that YOUR singing voice, or are you just trying to imitate Freddie?  If it's the latter, you nailed it in this track.  But also, if you are trying to sound like him, I think it would be better if you sang as YOU (even though this is a good track).  It's obvious to hear that you are also influenced by MJ, as this was kinda "Earth Song" in places....

It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!

Posted: 03 Feb 11, 04:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks guys! Glad you liked it!

Thistleboy: That is actually my natural voice and im not adjusting it to sound like Freddie , it just sounds like him when i do that kind of singing. But  Freddie is my inspiration so i dont know but i know that im not TRYING to sound like him though. I know its very important to be yourself and sound genuine , and truth being told, that is myself.

Actually earth song is one of my favorit songs from Michael so maybe you're right hah... But i really like doing all kinds of songs , no limitations (well ok the only limitation would be rap;)

The most important lesson in writing songs is that , it will never come out anything good if you PLAN on writing a song.

The way i write is i only write when i have THE RIGHT feeling in me and then i go to the piano. Its funny ,you can actually feel in a couple of minutes if there will be any good pieces out of the session or not. I always give it up in like 5or 10 minutes if i sense that its not going to be good stuff.

emrabt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1118 posts

Posted: 03 Feb 11, 09:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

it's a nice test of harmonic vocals but it obviously needs more to it to be a song. Although i'm sure you know that.

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 03 Feb 11, 09:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm just curious - is it only Max who thinks 9/11 was an inside job, or is it the whole band?

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller

Posted: 03 Feb 11, 10:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

emrabt wrote: it's a nice test of harmonic vocals but it obviously needs more to it to be a song. Although i'm sure you know that.

Yea this was just an feeling out process thing of the song, it must have lyrics, must be more to it and must be done more properly in a studio so its far from being done. But i think im going to take ur advice , that i rush things too much , i must stop with that and get things finished up.

Zebonka: No i believe it too as there is too much evidence pointing that way, for example there is an building called World trade center 7 that collapsed from nothing hitting it or whatever and the owner even admitted they used explosives to take it down... There also was an news report of an reporter saying that the world trade center building 7 had collpased while you could see behind her in the backround that it (building 7) still hadnt collpased yet.

There is soooo many things pointing to an inside job its not even funny

bobo the chimp

Posted: 03 Feb 11, 12:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Interesting.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller

Posted: 03 Feb 11, 12:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i take it you think its all just crazy talk i guess? but i can share some links if you like

Tranqvillia user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 85 posts

Posted: 03 Feb 11, 14:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

people can do nothing about it anyways as we are all slaves to the elite.

Tranqvillia: New hope for Music

(SPIRIT ROCK)

http://www.myspace.com/tranqvillia

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts

Posted: 03 Feb 11, 14:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

OK guys, every song you posted in the last weeks has some good "moments". This one has them also.

Tranqvillia user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 85 posts

Posted: 03 Feb 11, 14:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thanks

Tranqvillia: New hope for Music

(SPIRIT ROCK)

http://www.myspace.com/tranqvillia

Posted: 03 Feb 11, 14:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Max People have and will post criticism in this thread, the last thing anyone needs is for you to turn this into “we’re great” delusional name calling. Listening to complaints is making your band better, replying telling people they know nothing is making it worse, a lot worse.

I was thinking maybe heavily re doing / interpreting warrior could work out too, less final countdown style Synth and more guitar.

Posted: 03 Feb 11, 15:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

emrabt wrote: Max, please leave the creative side, and the promotional side to Amir.

In fact, please leave.

People have and will post criticism in this thread, the last thing anyone needs is for you to turn this into “we’re great” delusional name calling. Listening to complaints is making your band better, replying telling people they know nothing is making it worse, a lot worse.

I was thinking maybe heavily re doing / interpreting warrior could work out too, less final countdown style Synth and more guitar.

Thing is about Warrior is that it was co-written by me and our old singer so that makes it unusable , so the version that was out there is the only version ever of it. I could possibly take out my melodies from it and do a remake into a new song but i don know.

Posted: 03 Feb 11, 15:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thing is about Warrior is that it was co-written by me and our old singer so that makes it unusable , so the version that was out there is the only version ever of it. I could possibly take out my melodies from it and do a remake into a new song but i don know.
=======================================
I'd just leave it then, just throwing out ideas. Sound like it would be easier to just right a new song.

bobo the chimp

Posted: 04 Feb 11, 10:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"i can share some links if you like "

Don't get me wrong, I love a good conspiracy theory.  They're hilarious.  And however you slice it, the US was in some way culpable for 9/11; if not directly, then by their government's actions in previous decades.  Unfortunately, society will (from time to time) wear the consequences of previous generations behaviour.  It's not nice, it's not even fair, but it happens.

Something that has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt was that the buildings came down because planes hit them.  Every theory concerning 'controlled demolition', 'explosive charges', or (my personal favourite) 'homeless people that were used as jumpers' has been solidly debunked.  Anyone still forwarding these theories is a moron.  Same goes for the Pentagon.  These assholes who go "where is the plane" and "where are the bodies" clearly weren't looking very hard.  That plane left one hell of a mess.  Don't take my word for it.  Do some reading that relates to a primary source, and physical evidence, and not some pimply loser with a copy of Windows Movie Maker.  

I wish more people would show proper respect to the scientific method.

Posted: 04 Feb 11, 11:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote: "i can share some links if you like "

Don't get me wrong, I love a good conspiracy theory.  They're hilarious.  And however you slice it, the US was in some way culpable for 9/11; if not directly, then by their government's actions in previous decades.  Unfortunately, society will (from time to time) wear the consequences of previous generations behaviour.  It's not nice, it's not even fair, but it happens.

Something that has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt was that the buildings came down because planes hit them.  Every theory concerning 'controlled demolition', 'explosive charges', or (my personal favourite) 'homeless people that were used as jumpers' has been solidly debunked.  Anyone still forwarding these theories is a moron.  Same goes for the Pentagon.  These assholes who go "where is the plane" and "where are the bodies" clearly weren't looking very hard.  That plane left one hell of a mess.  Don't take my word for it.  Do some reading that relates to a primary source, and physical evidence, and not some pimply loser with a copy of Windows Movie Maker.  

I wish more people would show proper respect to the scientific method.

Actually you're wrong , its not at all proven that the planes took the buildings down , in fact its not even possible for jet fuel to melt down the steel. If you think about it , do you really think that a building which most of it (like 80%) were undamaged could fall at almost freefall speed? You would think that there would be SOME resistance from all the floors(the mass)  that was unharmed , yet it falls down like butter with no resistance , COMPLETLY impossible. It doesnt make sense at all... So no Zebonka thats not AT ALL proven beyond any shadows of doubt, on the contrary...

And for the pentagon thing , thats BS too , i mean first of all out like 500 cameras out there only 4 snapshots were released/shot and still on those 4 images nothing of plane is visable... neither was there any plane parts around the place it "crashed". Also its almost impossible to fly down an airplane like that to the height of the pentagon so you're telling me that som arab could do that? No again its the government hitting it with some form of missile or something like that..

And im not into this conspiracy things for fun , im in it FOR JUSTICE, it happens to be that most of these conspiracies are true. If people would like these conspiracies to end , then the solution is very simple... IT only acquires for these scumbag politicians to just answer some of these questions instead of ALWAYS running away when somebody asks these questions (its on youtube to see for urself)

Its really that simple and then there would be no more conspiracies but it seems like they are hiding the truth and therefore flee when they get confronted.

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18639 posts

Posted: 04 Feb 11, 11:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mercury SingerOfLife wrote:

"its not even possible for jet fuel to melt down the steel. If you think about it , do you really think that a building which most of it (like 80%) were undamaged could fall at almost freefall speed? You would think that there would be SOME resistance from all the floors(the mass)  that was unharmed , yet it falls down like butter with no resistance , COMPLETLY impossible."

====================================================

For once I completely agree with this guy.  The idea that airplanes caused the twin towers to fall violates several laws of physics.  The US is the only developed nation in the world where the overall electorate is stupid enough to actually believe otherwise.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca

Posted: 04 Feb 11, 11:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir GH wrote: Mercury SingerOfLife wrote:

"its not even possible for jet fuel to melt down the steel. If you think about it , do you really think that a building which most of it (like 80%) were undamaged could fall at almost freefall speed? You would think that there would be SOME resistance from all the floors(the mass)  that was unharmed , yet it falls down like butter with no resistance , COMPLETLY impossible."

====================================================

For once I completely agree with this guy.  The idea that airplanes caused the twin towers to fall violates several laws of physics.  The US is the only developed nation in the world where the overall electorate is stupid enough to actually believe otherwise.

Glad to see that you're not stupid as most of the people believing the official story . Its ridiculous that people bought that....

bobo the chimp

Posted: 04 Feb 11, 22:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"The idea that airplanes caused the twin towers to fall violates several laws of physics"

If you can name one of them, I'll name my firstborn after you.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/debunking-911-myths-world-trade-center