add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Feb 11, 09:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you, darling!

"I really feel like being evil tonight."
Mr. Bulsara user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 526 posts

Posted: 05 Feb 11, 13:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you. Amazing share. Can you tell me if this has the cover included?
Thanks

André Bulsara
Mr. Bulsara user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 526 posts

Posted: 05 Feb 11, 14:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No, but thanks for the effort ;)

André Bulsara
Farrokh The Great user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 374 posts

Posted: 05 Feb 11, 15:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi Goodoldfashionedloverboy, Thanks a lot for this one, but can You to put a sample?

Farrokh The Great user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 374 posts

Posted: 05 Feb 11, 15:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Goodoldfashionedloverboy wrote: Farrokh The Great wrote: Hi Goodoldfashionedloverboy, Thanks a lot for this one, but can You to put a sample?

No, I can`t, I don`t know how do it because this is NOT my own version this share from other place
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, thanks anyway

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18639 posts

Posted: 05 Feb 11, 16:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Amazing share?"  Where are the screenshots?  How does this compare to previous versions?  I'll bet my left nut that this isn't as good as the Pittrek version.  Snow crops his videos to widescreen... how can this possibly be better, or even worth watching?

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
The Real Wizard

Posted: 05 Feb 11, 16:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Goodoldfashionedloverboy wrote:

"in this version there`s bonus, i don`t tell what a bonus, you`ll see"

Um.. it should be standard to indicate what the bonus features are.  Some of us would like to know what they're downloading before they use up their bandwidth.

So could someone please state what the extras are?  53 people have downloaded so far...

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

The Real Wizard

Posted: 05 Feb 11, 17:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Please learn to speak English before trying to argue with long-standing members of an English-speaking forum.  Thanks.

Thistleboy1980 user not visiting Queenzone.com
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980
Deity: 3057 posts

Posted: 05 Feb 11, 17:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir GH wrote: "Amazing share?"  Where are the screenshots?  How does this compare to previous versions?  I'll bet my left nut that this isn't as good as the Pittrek version.  Snow crops his videos to widescreen... how can this possibly be better, or even worth watching?

=============================================================================================

Hi Bob, I tried downloading Peter's version, but my PC kept telling me the files couldn't be opened when I tried them (well, NERO and PowerDVD wouldn't recognise them, and a few others I tried downloading) so I couldn't say.  Definitely, his Hammersmith '79 was way better than Snow's, but the latter's version of EC '77 is actually very good (I didn't download it, I got it from him years ago).  I dare say there's better, but his is the best I've seen so far - sharp picture, no jumps, no colour bleed and definitely not widescreen.  As always, his menus are fantastic.

The Bonus videos are:

From EC 7/6/77

1 - Killer Queen (Excellent Quality, same as "Rare Live" footage)
2 - Bring Back That Leroy Brown (Snippet, Excellent Quality)
3 - Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy (Excellent Quality, audio is dubbed from studio/LP version)
4 - Rock Medley (Fair/ Good Quality)
5 - GSTQ (Fair/ Good Quality)

Sorry I can't provide screen-shots, but it is VHS sourced and not VCD.

Hope this info helps a little.

It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
MERQRY user not visiting Queenzone.com
MERQRY
Bohemian: 746 posts

Posted: 05 Feb 11, 22:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thistleboy 1980 wrote: Sir GH wrote: "Amazing share?"  Where are the screenshots?  How does this compare to previous versions?  I'll bet my left nut that this isn't as good as the Pittrek version.  Snow crops his videos to widescreen... how can this possibly be better, or even worth watching?

=============================================================================================

Hi Bob, I tried downloading Peter's version, but my PC kept telling me the files couldn't be opened when I tried them (well, NERO and PowerDVD wouldn't recognise them, and a few others I tried downloading) so I couldn't say.  Definitely, his Hammersmith '79 was way better than Snow's, but the latter's version of EC '77 is actually very good (I didn't download it, I got it from him years ago).  I dare say there's better, but his is the best I've seen so far - sharp picture, no jumps, no colour bleed and definitely not widescreen.  As always, his menus are fantastic.

The Bonus videos are:

From EC 7/6/77

2 - Bring Back That Leroy Brown (Snippet, Excellent Quality)
3 - Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy (Excellent Quality, audio is dubbed from studio/LP version)

Yes,but he compressed all the gig (is a relative long show) into one dvd and also he put the bonnus in the same single dvd, i think these is not good.
I have the Pittrek version of this show and is Very Good+

Another positive thing of pittrek version is that the latter has LPCM audio,the snows is AC3 and frankly the Pittrek source is even superior to the Sniville versiom.

i belive Snow has a sample on his web page.

Greetings!

"I will destroy any man who dares abuse my trust" Freddie Mercury
emrabt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1118 posts

Posted: 06 Feb 11, 07:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Only today noticed a how degraded queenzone. no thank you or please only everybody knows just what to send angry personal messages and ask screenshots
=========================================

look, 4 "thank you"s after your share. people ask for screenshots, it's standard practice so they can see the quality of what they are downloading *(maybe lostman can explain this to you better than I can?),
If someone spends 2 days downloading this and finds out they already have better version of everything on it they have wasted 2 days and a whole lot of bandwidth. stop taking these things as personal attacks.

jsc2994 user not visiting Queenzone.com
jsc2994
Rocker: 16 posts

Posted: 06 Feb 11, 08:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've got the snow producciones cover here.

Attachment: 111706630327709.jpg 181 KB
This has been downloaded 88 time(s).

Shove It
jsc2994

Posted: 06 Feb 11, 08:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And The Label

Attachment: 111806132835183.jpg 83 KB
This has been downloaded 56 time(s).

Shove It
jsc2994

Posted: 06 Feb 11, 08:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Goodoldfashionedloverboy wrote: jsc2994 wrote: I've got the snow producciones cover here.

Oh, Thank you  for uploading this cover
Thanks For A Quick Reply.

Shove It
jsc2994

Posted: 06 Feb 11, 08:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yeah

Shove It
jsc2994

Posted: 06 Feb 11, 08:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

well i'm still downloading but once i've finished i'll tell you

Shove It
Ale Solan user not visiting Queenzone.com
Sod off.
Ale Solan
Deity: 8973 posts

Posted: 06 Feb 11, 10:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PEOPLE, all Snow Productions releases suck big time.

BEST AVAILABLE version of this show is pittrek's remaster:

http://www.queenzone.com/forums/1258054/announce-as-torrent-earls-court-pittrek-remaster.aspx

Ale Solan user not visiting Queenzone.com
Sod off.
Ale Solan
Deity: 8973 posts

Posted: 06 Feb 11, 15:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Goodoldfashionedloverboy wrote: Ale Solan wrote: PEOPLE, all Snow Productions releases suck big time.

BEST AVAILABLE version of this show is pittrek's remaster:

http://www.queenzone.com/forums/1258054/announce-as-torrent-earls-court-pittrek-remaster.aspx

===========================================================================================
Hey, loverboy you`ve not even downloaded and already talking nonsenses
===========================================================================================

Hey, moron-boy, I already have Snow Prod's version. As I fucking said before, ALL versions from Snow suck. When you know what the fuck are you talking about, come back down. Shame that retards are taking over QZ  these days...

The Real Wizard

Posted: 06 Feb 11, 20:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thistleboy 1980 wrote:

The Bonus videos are:

From EC 7/6/77

2 - Bring Back That Leroy Brown (Snippet, Excellent Quality)

=======================

Indeed it does - thanks for your help.  I just wish I had known this prior to wasting 500 mb of bandwidth on all the extras.

Four of the VOB files aren't even related to Earls Court at all - one is a promo for a Buenos Aires DVD, and the other three are completely unrelated to Queen.

2 is actually from the first night (from a documentary), and 3 is from the 1991 US Greatest Hits VHS.

Cropped or not, these DVDs are lossy.  The overall quality of all of this material has been degraded because there is well over 2 hours of material on this disc.  Technically a single 4.5gb disc shouldn't have more than an hour of material on it.  Anything more and quality is lost.

This community has taken many steps to be conscious of quality preservation, and as a result the last couple years here have been quite great overall.  But when people who don't speak English start chiming in with crap shares and can't even engage in rational discourse, something needs to be done about it.  This is a huge step backward for this place..

Gregsynth user not visiting Queenzone.com
Queen fan since 2005
Gregsynth
Deity: 3184 posts

Posted: 06 Feb 11, 21:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's called banning.

I always knew I was a star And now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me-Freddie Mercury