A bit of fun...
This is NOT a topic for people to air their thoughts on the merits, sound quality, content etc.. of the forthcoming remasters, but takes the starting point that you have bought all of the first 5 in March.
How will you listen to them?...
1) In order, from Queen through to ADATR, then the bonus tracks?
2) Bonus tracks first, then the albums in order?
3) Pick out your favourite tracks from each album and check those out first?
In addition, with regard to the bonus material, how will you store this on your ipod/mp3 player etc...?
1) each of the 5 track bonus CDs on its own, labelled appropriately (eg 'Sheer Heart Attack Bonus Disc etc..) ?
2) Create playlists to categorise the bonus material (eg All BBC sessions together, all live tracks together etc..) ?
The above are just the obvious suggestions and are not limitless...so please post away and see if we Queenzoners have a common approach to this!!