Forums > Queen - General Discussion > We could've had Freddie ALIVE according to this....

forum rss feed
Author

Mercuryking user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 842 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Feb 11, 17:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Check this guy out ,his name is Bob Beck (now dead) he was an Dr that had a cure for Aids/Hiv , cancer and many more thru a technique that involves an small electric treatment to your wrist (where your vain is , ur pulse) that would vanish all of the viruses , fungi etc...

He was later killed off supposedly... The sad thing(if this truely workes) is that he invented this while Freddie still was alive.............................................................................(1991)  Anyways if this works , its wonderful for everyone on the planet and offcourse the government wont allow these stuff to be out in public.

Here is the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkCHrV6cCfw

Sebastian user not visiting Queenzone.com
Sebastian
Deity: 6327 posts

Posted: 12 Feb 11, 18:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Since this is about whatifing: what if Fred hadn't been infected? We could've had Freddie ALIVE according to that...

John hated HS. Fred's fave singer was not PR. Roger didn't compose 'Innuendo.' Witness testimonies are often inaccurate. Scotland's not in England. 'Bo Rhap' hasn't got 180 voices.
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts

Posted: 13 Feb 11, 00:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Current medication is already able to slow or stop the virus from replicating itself.  This method would have a negligible effect on the HIV material that's hiding away inside lymphocytes that aren't being circulated in the bloodstream; they wouldn't get 'zapped'.   Freddie would not be alive if we had this.  You can put the Kleenex away.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller

Posted: 13 Feb 11, 08:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote: Current medication is already able to slow or stop the virus from replicating itself.  This method would have a negligible effect on the HIV material that's hiding away inside lymphocytes that aren't being circulated in the bloodstream; they wouldn't get 'zapped'.   Freddie would not be alive if we had this.  You can put the Kleenex away. ===========================================================================================

Ohh im sorry ,i forgot i was telling this to the all knowing.... So you are actually claiming that there is an official cure for both cancer and AIDS?? Then where have i been ? Cause i  certainly missed it.

Exuse me but what the hell do you know? I think this Bob Beck guy know just a bit more about this subject than you do.
And if this is true , it WOULD have cured Freddie and it would cure AIDS and cancer according to this treatment.

But even if this were true, it would NEVER come out to the public cause the government dont want a cure for neither cancer or Aids... They are the ones providing it to the public for depopulation and profit reasons.

bobo the chimp

Posted: 13 Feb 11, 08:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"I think this Bob Beck guy know just a bit more about this subject than you do."

I think he's a bit more dead than I am.

I was not entirely refuting the suggestion that his treatment would be of some use against HIV.  Logically speaking, though, it doesn't appear that it would be a guaranteed cure, nor does it seem to be significantly greater than any medications that are going at the moment.  It's certainly an interesting idea, but you're dealing with it as though it's an absolute, and the information just isn't there to suggest that.  You're saying "Freddie would be alive", when really what you mean is "there's a chance that this could've helped Freddie".  There's also a chance that it wouldn't have.  

Don't let me (or common sense) stand in the way of mindless optimism, though.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller

Posted: 13 Feb 11, 08:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well logically there is no cure cause its not supposed to be an cure out there. Its really that simple. If you watch further on this guy in the other parts , he will describe how to do this by yourself, he makes no profit of this.

He even says that its all an buisness , when u have aids , cancer etc , you spend thousands of dollars for their socalled "treatment" and majority of the time it fails and you die. Now im not saying that i know that this works but im very interested in to finding out how to build this inexpensive device and trying it out in case someone i know or myself, would get cancer or whatever.

With everything going on from poisoning our foods to giving poisonous vaccines , my trust for the industry/government is almost ZERO. Its all about money and killing and it got NOTHING to do with actual curing of people anymore.

Do you actually believe that if you would have found a cure for cancer , that you would've been praised and welcomed with open arms by those that run the industry? Yea in a sane world , that would have been the case but since this is soooo far away from an sane world , they would've threaten you to take it down , stop with what you were doing or you'd be dead.

Very simple to understand.

bobo the chimp

Posted: 13 Feb 11, 09:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

To me, there are a few significant things to keep in mind.

1).  Any technology is interesting and should be investigated to it's fullest potential, including this one.

2).  I have absolutely nothing but contempt for people who prematurely announce something to be a definite cure for a terminal illness.  There are very real, verifiable instances where people have died because they listened to someone who said "this works", when it really didn't.

Posted: 13 Feb 11, 09:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote: To me, there are a few significant things to keep in mind.

1).  Any technology is interesting and should be investigated to it's fullest potential, including this one.

2).  I have absolutely nothing but contempt for people who prematurely announce something to be a definite cure for a terminal illness.  There are very real, verifiable instances where people have died because they listened to someone who said "this works", when it really didn't.

=========================================================================================
Yea offcourse it must be investigated. But the reality is that , in this world of injustice , you wont see this even as an option cause as you just said yourself, THERE CAN NEVER BE AN DEFINITE cure , well why not?

Cause they have said so and so therefore they would automatically dissmiss this idea. They would just ridicule it like eveybody else hearing this would. People need to understand that this industry ,(while it may cure some stuff) is not in its interest to cure , its in its interest to kill and make profits. Now im not saying that the doctors are like this, they are not in the knowing of what they are doing , they just follow orders.

When you are awake, then you realize what a sick world we live in , its when you're asleep that you are naive , thinking this is good world where the medical industry is for the wellness of the people and profit comes second, well its not even though it SHOULD be.

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18633 posts

Posted: 13 Feb 11, 12:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm 2/2 with this guy now.  Big pharma is a business, and their business is in you being sick, not being healthy.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Suppressing such breakthroughs will likely never be proven, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they were.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
bobo the chimp

Posted: 13 Feb 11, 13:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"People need to understand that this industry ,(while it may cure some stuff) is not in its interest to cure , its in its interest to kill and make profits."

Be that as it may, that wasn't what I was getting at in the first place; but I agree entirely that self-interest is more than likely to get in the way of medical progress.

Josh Henson user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 693 posts

Posted: 13 Feb 11, 13:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mercury SingerOfLife wrote: Check this guy out ,his name is Bob Beck (now dead) he was an Dr that had a cure for Aids/Hiv , cancer and many more thru a technique that involves an small electric treatment to your wrist (where your vain is , ur pulse) that would vanish all of the viruses , fungi etc...

He was later killed off supposedly... The sad thing(if this truely workes) is that he invented this while Freddie still was alive.............................................................................(1991)  Anyways if this works , its wonderful for everyone on the planet and offcourse the government wont allow these stuff to be out in public.

Here is the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkCHrV6cCfw

You are stupid.

I'm just getting used to my new exposure

Come into my enclosure

And meet my melancholy blues
Josh Henson user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 693 posts

Posted: 13 Feb 11, 13:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mercury SingerOfLife wrote: Zebonka12 wrote: Current medication is already able to slow or stop the virus from replicating itself.  This method would have a negligible effect on the HIV material that's hiding away inside lymphocytes that aren't being circulated in the bloodstream; they wouldn't get 'zapped'.   Freddie would not be alive if we had this.  You can put the Kleenex away. ===========================================================================================

Ohh im sorry ,i forgot i was telling this to the all knowing.... So you are actually claiming that there is an official cure for both cancer and AIDS?? Then where have i been ? Cause i  certainly missed it.

Exuse me but what the hell do you know? I think this Bob Beck guy know just a bit more about this subject than you do.
And if this is true , it WOULD have cured Freddie and it would cure AIDS and cancer according to this treatment.

But even if this were true, it would NEVER come out to the public cause the government dont want a cure for neither cancer or Aids... They are the ones providing it to the public for depopulation and profit reasons.

Again, the more you speak the more stupid you sound.  I feel dumber for reading what you wrote.  Thank you.

I'm just getting used to my new exposure

Come into my enclosure

And meet my melancholy blues
Crazy LittleThing user not visiting Queenzone.com
Crazy LittleThing
Royalty: 1593 posts

Posted: 13 Feb 11, 18:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

I think he's a bit more dead than I am.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL! Classic, Zeb!

I saved Spike's life in 'Nam.

Posted: 13 Feb 11, 19:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You are stupid.

===========================================================================

Please explain to me how i am being stupid.

Posted: 13 Feb 11, 19:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir GH wrote: I'm 2/2 with this guy now.  Big pharma is a business, and their business is in you being sick, not being healthy.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Suppressing such breakthroughs will likely never be proven, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they were.

============================================================================================

Here is someone that can see thru the BS.

Posted: 13 Feb 11, 19:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote: "People need to understand that this industry ,(while it may cure some stuff) is not in its interest to cure , its in its interest to kill and make profits."

Be that as it may, that wasn't what I was getting at in the first place; but I agree entirely that self-interest is more than likely to get in the way of medical progress.

==============================================================================
Yea but in knowing this , we should always step back and look at everything they throw at us , like for example the swine flu etc.. that was all BS.

Its very frustrating knowing that even if somebody could cure your sick grandmother or whoever, its not going to get out there in public and into practise cause of these scumbags... makes me even more angry knowing that such a wonderful humanbeing in Mercury being dead when it now seems it was possible maybe curing him!

When they say somethings impossible to cure , in the past i would've believed them , now when i hear things like that it makes me mad.

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18633 posts

Posted: 13 Feb 11, 22:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

At the end of the day though, you need to channel your anger into more positive energy.  There are still many ways that you can make a difference in this world - keep searching and you will find.  There are two kinds of people - doers and complainers.  The choice is yours,  my good man.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
bobo the chimp

Posted: 14 Feb 11, 00:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"we should always step back and look at everything they throw at us , like for example the swine flu etc.. that was all BS."

I was always fascinated by swine flu (and SARS).  I used to feel that the medical profession started us off with a healthy level of precautions and what-not, but that the media itself was to blame for getting carried away with it.  Yeah; both diseases had the potential to kill people, but when you look at the numbers of people killed (and the people themselves) then it really wasn't a big deal in comparison with other flu viruses.  Of course it was dangerous - a guy I knew nearly got killed from swine flu - but if it really was a massive threat to humanity, I think it would've killed a lot more of us than it did in reality. 

In retrospect, when you look back, the media was responsible for more of the bullshit than anyone else.  It's fair to say a few doctors would've overreacted to the whole thing but that's their job - you don't "underreact" when your health is concerned.

Senna user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 98 posts

Posted: 14 Feb 11, 04:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What about all the new drugs and treatments for ailments that have come on the market over the last 30 years and all the millions being spent employing scientists to find cures, omg i don't want to get personal but you all need to get off the internet and start living your life.

bobo the chimp

Posted: 14 Feb 11, 05:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"omg i don't want to get personal but you all need to get off the internet and start living your life."

And you found the time to write this ... how??