Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Who is this mysterious stranger

forum rss feed
Author

YannickJoker user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 297 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Feb 11, 12:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Goodoldfashionedloverboy wrote: Who is this  a good fellow, which gave fans and collectors  widely known and available video bootlegs?

====

I live to see you eat that stranger, but I hope you leave enough room for my fist, because I'm going to ram it into your stomach and break your god damn spine!

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18475 posts

Posted: 13 Feb 11, 15:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lots of people.  Thousands of people who taped shows, bought or traded recordings, etc.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4685 posts

Posted: 13 Feb 11, 18:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't know who he is, all I know is that he don't have no time for no monkey business, hence the sharing of material. Hope this helps.

"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6249 posts

Posted: 14 Feb 11, 06:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Is TS high on something? The incomprehensible sentences are one thing, but the seemingly serious expressions of gratitude for nonsensical joke-answers have me questioning the relative sanity of this poster...

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus