Forums > Personal > i have a question....

forum rss feed
Author

lifetimefanofqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
lifetimefanofqueen
Royalty: 1328 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Feb 11, 14:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

dose it also piss you off the way lovers walk around shops and places in public cuddling eachover and holding eachovers asses, makes you wanna smack their heads in and remind them it will be over in about 3 weeks.
this piss off any of you???

lalaalalaa user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 841 posts

Posted: 14 Feb 11, 14:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have an answer....

I don't care what people do.  They can do what they want.

Val Lurex user not visiting Queenzone.com
Val Lurex
Deity: 2714 posts

Posted: 14 Feb 11, 15:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lalaalalaa wrote: I have an answer....

I don't care what people do.  They can do what they want.

==============

I agree with you.

"I really feel like being evil tonight."
lifetimefanofqueen

Posted: 15 Feb 11, 09:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

aye but theres being free and just showing off

brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts

Posted: 15 Feb 11, 16:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lifetimefanofqueen wrote: aye but theres being free and just showing off
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

you're just sad, bitter and lonely...get a life...and get off the case of thjose having a good time....jealousy is a nasty trait

go deo na hÉireann
lifetimefanofqueen

Posted: 16 Feb 11, 09:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

brENsKi wrote: lifetimefanofqueen wrote: aye but theres being free and just showing off
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

you're just sad, bitter and lonely...get a life...and get off the case of thjose having a good time....jealousy is a nasty trait

================================

howd you know? you dont even know me, i actualy live a happy life with my partner, and im not the one judgeing people online and always so agressive am i you  crumpy old cunt

Val Lurex

Posted: 16 Feb 11, 10:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

brENsKi wrote:

==============================================================

Leave her alone, fucker! You even don't know anything about her. If I see another one post with such texts about her, I'll kill you! Be careful, cunt! I guess you're being upset of your life but please don't spread it to other people... not all in this world are like you.

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4707 posts

Posted: 16 Feb 11, 10:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Welcome to Teenzone everyone!

"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)
brENsKi

Posted: 17 Feb 11, 05:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

so far this is what's been posted:
---------------------------------------------
Posted: 14 Feb 11, 14:12  by LIFETIMEFANOFQUEEN
dose it also piss you off the way lovers walk around shops and places in public cuddling eachover and holding eachovers asses, makes you wanna smack their heads in and remind them it will be over in about 3 weeks.

Posted: 15 Feb 11, 16:28 by BRENSKI

Posted: 16 Feb 11, 10:33  by LOSTMAN:  Leave her alone, fucker! You even don't know anything about her. If I'll see another one post with such texts about her, I'll kill you! Be careful, cunt! I guess you're being upset of your life but please don't spread it to other people... not all in this world are like you.

Posted: 13 Feb 11, 08:36 by LIFETIMEFANOFQUEEN (in a completely different thread she started just about valentine)
thought itd be nice, but i guess the same as every year, its a huge slap in the face wheather ur with someone or not, nothing on TV but adds for valentines day flowers and shows having a valentines day special, its just annoying!

so here's my response to both of you:
my response was based completely on the evidence in front of me...ie what LIFETIMEFANOFQUEEN had written on the subject in TWO different threads...on balance my comment that she is sad bitter a lonely is perhaps understating it a little...he tone and attitude goes beyond sad lonely and bitter...sounds more resentful of those of us having a good time

i think you need to learn to read...and so does SHE....she is the one who started two grumpy threads...going on about how happy people piss her off and she'd like to tell them it'll be all over in three weeks...

don't threaten me with your misery..i am very happy...but you and she are defnitely not...and how f**king juvenile..threatening to kill me? and did i call you or her a c*nt? no. but you both called me one...think you should both apologise for your childish and insulting remarks...if you can't talk like grown ups then don't bother trying....

let me say this once and for all: Oscar Wilde said "youth is wasted on the young"...and he was right 100%

go deo na hÉireann
Val Lurex

Posted: 17 Feb 11, 07:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I guess but do you know how it hurts when you say to someone that he's lonely and not needed to anybody?

She's my best friend ever and I know that she's very funny and cool girl! Both me and she are satisfied of life and we're not alone.

So then, why do you say it to her?

lifetimefanofqueen

Posted: 17 Feb 11, 07:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

brENsKi wrote: so far this is what's been posted:
---------------------------------------------
Posted: 14 Feb 11, 14:12  by LIFETIMEFANOFQUEEN

Posted: 15 Feb 11, 16:28 by BRENSKI

Posted: 16 Feb 11, 10:33  by LOSTMAN:  Leave her alone, fucker! You even don't know anything about her. If I'll see another one post with such texts about her, I'll kill you! Be careful, cunt! I guess you're being upset of your life but please don't spread it to other people... not all in this world are like you.

Posted: 13 Feb 11, 08:36 by LIFETIMEFANOFQUEEN (in a completely different thread she started just about valentine)
thought itd be nice, but i guess the same as every year, its a huge slap in the face wheather ur with someone or not, nothing on TV but adds for valentines day flowers and shows having a valentines day special, its just annoying!

so here's my response to both of you:
my response was based completely on the evidence in front of me...ie what LIFETIMEFANOFQUEEN had written on the subject in TWO different threads...on balance my comment that she is sad bitter a lonely is perhaps understating it a little...he tone and attitude goes beyond sad lonely and bitter...sounds more resentful of those of us having a good time

i think you need to learn to read...and so does SHE....she is the one who started two grumpy threads...going on about how happy people piss her off and she'd like to tell them it'll be all over in three weeks...

don't threaten me with your misery..i am very happy...but you and she are defnitely not...and how f**king juvenile..threatening to kill me? and did i call you or her a c*nt? no. but you both called me one...think you should both apologise for your childish and insulting remarks...if you can't talk like grown ups then don't bother trying....

let me say this once and for all: Oscar Wilde said "youth is wasted on the young"...and he was right 100%

========================================

you called me one when i first joined this site, you didnt appolagise so why should i?
and what part of "i am happy" dont you understand?

Posted: 17 Feb 11, 09:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Let the one without sin cast the first stone.

brENsKi

Posted: 17 Feb 11, 12:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lalaalalaa wrote: Let the one without sin cast the first stone.

i'm going to a fancy dress do on saturday...was going to go as Jesus...so looks like i can start the stone chucking  lol

go deo na hÉireann

Posted: 17 Feb 11, 14:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well I don't think dressing up as a person makes you that person.  Otherwise, I would have been Spiderman for about 10 years.

-fatty- 2850 user not visiting Queenzone.com
-fatty- 2850
Deity: 2029 posts

Posted: 17 Feb 11, 14:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Good for you Lostman. It's about time someone took Brenski down a peg or two. He's been saying a lot of shit about people lately, especially that miserable girl that can't spell. I was in a toilet the other day and someone had written on the wall "FOR A GOOD TIME CALL THIS NUMBER" and underneath it was lifetimefanofqueen's phone number. I'm pretty sure it was Brenski's handwriting. I've also noticed that he's been smiling and being happy just to piss off lifetimefanofqueen. I definately think you should kill him.

fatty.

Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts

Posted: 17 Feb 11, 15:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lostman wrote:

Leave her alone, fucker! You even don't know anything about her. If I'll see another one post with such texts about her, I'll kill you! Be careful, cunt! I guess you're being upset of your life but please don't spread it to other people... not all in this world are like you.

I'll take "Man Overreacting" for 600, Alex!

Back whenever
Val Lurex

Posted: 17 Feb 11, 16:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

-fatty- wrote: Good for you Lostman. It's about time someone took Brenski down a peg or two. He's been saying a lot of shit about people lately, especially that miserable girl that can't spell. I was in a toilet the other day and someone had written on the wall "FOR A GOOD TIME CALL THIS NUMBER" and underneath it was lifetimefanofqueen's phone number. I'm pretty sure it was Brenski's handwriting. I've also noticed that he's been smiling and being happy just to piss off lifetimefanofqueen. I definately think you should kill him.

fatty.

====================================================================

Some time ago you said there are no hard feelings but you still keep on mocking me, don't you? You think I'm an idiot and I don't see that you've mocked me in previous topics? Maybe I must apologize another one time? And I must apologize while you're still mocking lifetimefanofqueen hiding your mockeries in your sentences and you think no-one's gonna notice it?

Val Lurex

Posted: 17 Feb 11, 16:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sergei. wrote: 

===========================

Do you speak Russian, darling? Heard much about you. Wanna speak with you.

GratefulFan user not visiting Queenzone.com
GratefulFan
Deity: 3776 posts

Posted: 17 Feb 11, 16:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sergei. wrote:

=========================

And it's a Daily Double!  This "Royal" guitar legend will have your guts for garters, you stupid, stupid, insensitive, ignorant pseudo-scientific people.

catqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
:)

Royalty: 1758 posts

Posted: 18 Feb 11, 12:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

wow... only on queenzone...
anyway:  i call for time out, and SMILE everyone!  its the weekend!  lets not fight!  We all have off-days, we all have grumpy days and bad days in work, we are all sometimes happy and sometimes sad and sometimes angry... cant we just let someone's bad day slide without a war breaking out?