Forums > Fan mixes > Queen Live At Bowl Heaven (by Kacio)

forum rss feed
Author

Kacio user not visiting Queenzone.com
Kacio
Bohemian: 753 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Feb 11, 09:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi!

I have to present to you my Queen live album titled LIVE AT HEAVEN BOWL. I used a few songs from the legendary concert of Milton Keynes to create a presumed Queen concert :)

Here is the tracklist:
CD 1
1.Flash (intro)
2.The Hero
3.Made In Heaven
4.Somebody To Love
5.I 'm Going Slightly Mad
6.Staying Power
7.Headlong
8.Don 't Try So Hard
9.A Winter's Tale
10.Mother Love
11.Bijou
12.Now I'm Here
13.Let Me Live
14.Scandal
15.Under Pressure
CD 2
16.The Miracle
17.Another One Bites The Dust
18.Heaven For Everyone
19.Love Of My Life
20.These Are The Days Of Our Lives
21.Bohemian Rhapsody
22.Crazy Little Thing Called Love
23.Innuendo
24.Tie Your Mother Down
25.The Show Must Go On
26.My Life Has Been Saved
27.Too Much Love Will Kill You
28.We Will Rock You
29.We Are The Champions
30.God Save The Queen

The whole did the same. This is my second live album, but I think this is much better than the first which does not provide. Providing access to him only as he improved.

Queen Live At The Bowl Heaven can be downloaded from links below
CD 1
http://www.mediafire.com/?3x5ljzp2yad89qq
CD 2
http://www.mediafire.com/?vz1lfoa05j49n98
The album is also available at this address:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Kacio94 # grid/user/74621E70AC837CA2
This is my profile on youtube worth

I greet you all and look forward to feedback. (not too hard Evaluate just starting ;))

Attachment: 1158231063833725.jpg 216 KB
This has been downloaded 12 time(s).

miguel73 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 9 posts

Posted: 03 Mar 11, 03:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The idea is very good. I`m trying create the best possible disc live queen in the age 89-95. I chequed what you have done piotreq, arquest and you, and I think you can get something truly spectacular.
Would have a queen get the sound of 2005 and 2008 tours, delete rodgers and introduce freddie. The voices of models wolud be wrong not to give more realism.
Thank you, to see if we get something

Kacio

Posted: 04 Mar 11, 11:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

miguel73 wrote: The idea is very good. I`m trying create the best possible disc live queen in the age 89-95. I chequed what you have done piotreq, arquest and you, and I think you can get something truly spectacular.
Would have a queen get the sound of 2005 and 2008 tours, delete rodgers and introduce freddie. The voices of models wolud be wrong not to give more realism.
Thank you, to see if we get something

Thank you for your feedback :)
I still think of taking a live album, but this time to the maximum polished
I greet you:)

Kacio

Posted: 08 Mar 11, 10:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Goodoldfashionedloverboy wrote: stop posting fakes, fuck pollute forum.
I actually own works are sent
not noticed

Thistleboy1980 user not visiting Queenzone.com
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980
Deity: 3053 posts

Posted: 09 Mar 11, 11:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Goodoldfashionedloverboy wrote: stop posting fakes, fuck pollute forum. =============================================================================================

What is it you don't get about this being a "fan" mixes forum?  I've tried to explain to you before that these are not "fakes" as you put it, but fantasy shows as the makers would like to hear them.  If you don't like it, don't bother with the section. So far, you have 500 or so posts, and the majority of those are to ask for the same 70s shows, spew a load of abusive bile, or generally to be a nob.  YOU stop polluting the forums!

It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
Kacio

Posted: 09 Mar 11, 15:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thistleboy 1980 wrote: Goodoldfashionedloverboy wrote: stop posting fakes, fuck pollute forum. =============================================================================================

What is it you don't get about this being a "fan" mixes forum?  I've tried to explain to you before that these are not "fakes" as you put it, but fantasy shows as the makers would like to hear them.  If you don't like it, don't bother with the section. So far, you have 500 or so posts, and the majority of those are to ask for the same 70s shows, spew a load of abusive bile, or generally to be a nob.  YOU stop polluting the forums!

Thanks for that I been placed behind me and the rest of the people from that department:)

You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980

Posted: 10 Mar 11, 12:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Goodoldfashionedloverboy wrote: Thistleboy 1980 wrote: Goodoldfashionedloverboy wrote: stop posting fakes, fuck pollute forum. =============================================================================================

fantasy no point and no real content, can u not hear album track with fake crowed add later? maybe if queen productions was here once could stop such fan mix by probably release of Hammersmith or not.
Good attempt but not good enough in every way.
=============================================================================================

Of course it;s going to be an album track with crowd mix, I don't know what else you'd expect?  Don't you know that even QP are guilty of exactly the same thing?  Anyway, you are entitled to your opinion, but if you don't like it, then why do you bother?  Save yourself the time of downloading, and try not to be so horrible to the folk who like this sort if stuff!

It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
Kacio

Posted: 15 Mar 11, 17:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dear Queen fans!
Thank you for your past good and bad reviews about my concert album. They also need these bad comments and good ones.
If anyone of you interested in something with my production and wants something else, please write:)
I have good news for you:)
I started work on a new concert album.
Under the title QUEEN LIVE IN BUDAPEST-QUEEN BACK
Although this title is not yet fully acknowledged by me. Do you have an idea for another title? Should I leave this?

Attachment: 111715229151174.jpg 211 KB
This has been downloaded 5 time(s).

You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980

Posted: 15 Mar 11, 20:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Goodoldfashionedloverboy wrote:

Better production with live version of real song this not good for my ear with unfriendly non-fakes. please and thanks you not horrible.
=============================================================================================

See, you can put your point across reasonably and amicably - if you did this all the time, you'd get more respect.  I suggest that you come back with a different user name, translate properly and be more polite, and you'll win people over.