Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > ANNOUNCE: Queen - Stormtroopers in Stilettos videos by Leo Pelz (Leo'82 BR)

forum rss feed
Author

Stone Cold Leo'82 B.R. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 204 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Feb 11, 10:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi guys!
Here are all the videos that I recorded with my Nikon Coolpix L11 on Wednesday and Saturday. They are untouched, MOV format, 640x480. I put the earphones on the camera best I can do but (as the music all over the rooms was very loud) sometimes you hear more that music than the music from the video... anyway, some pieces are really good, like the last video. Let me know what you think! :-)

Tracklist:

01 - SiS videos by Leonardo Pelz (Leo'82 B.R.) - Little piece of Pre-Queen documentary.mov
02 - SiS videos by Leonardo Pelz (Leo'82 B.R.) - Pre-Queen documentary (longer).mov
03 - SiS videos by Leonardo Pelz (Leo'82 B.R.) - Seven seas of Rhye montage ending + complete one.mov
04 - SiS videos by Leonardo Pelz (Leo'82 B.R.) - Queen I documentary complete.mov
05 - SiS videos by Leonardo Pelz (Leo'82 B.R.) - Queen II documentary ending + complete.mov
06 - SiS videos by Leonardo Pelz (Leo'82 B.R.) - Sheer heart attack documentary complete.mov
07 - SiS videos by Leonardo Pelz (Leo'82 B.R.) - Little piece of Houston 1977 rehearsal (bad).mov
08 - SiS videos by Leonardo Pelz (Leo'82 B.R.) - Various live + little piece of Houston 1977 rehearsal (not so bad).mov
09 - SiS videos by Leonardo Pelz (Leo'82 B.R.) - Live documentary complete with little piece of Houston 1977 rehearsal (good!) and Shepperton studios.mov

Total time:   40 mins

UPDATE: my best video of Houston 77 rehearsal and Shepperton studios cleaned with Vreveal and edited togheter: http://www.mediafire.com/?gan27yj9vsgdf80

UPDATE2: Tie your mother down at Houston 1977 rehearsal (video Leo'82 B.R., audio AndyBerry24) http://www.mediafire.com/?7wdq1wgkz74auy9

Stone Cold Leo'82 B.R.

You will need a bittorrent client to download the music. For additional information, view the Bittorrent FAQ.

Please leave your window open when you have finished downloading so that other Queen fans can download.

This file will be customized for you when you download

Attachment: 1133282016273179.torrent 20 KB

View Stats on this torrent

This has been downloaded 768 time(s).

You sit there and you thump your bible and you say your prayers, talk about John 3:16... Austin 3:16 says: I've just whipped you ass!!

And that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so!
bokkepoot user not visiting Queenzone.com
bokkepoot
Royalty: 1941 posts

pittrek user is on Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10070 posts

Posted: 28 Feb 11, 11:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Makes me wanna go there even more, thanks

Vali user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vali
Deity: 2053 posts

Posted: 28 Feb 11, 12:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

wow, many many thanks for sharing this !

Bring out the charge of the love brigade
brians wig user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2236 posts

Posted: 28 Feb 11, 13:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks for sharing these.
Did you not manage to get Now I'm Here?

I have to ask why this material isn't included with the remastered albums. Then they truly would be "Deluxe" editions...

Posted: 28 Feb 11, 13:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

brians wig wrote: Thanks for sharing these.
Did you not manage to get Now I'm Here?

I have to ask why this material isn't included with the remastered albums. Then they truly would be "Deluxe" editions...

No, there were so MANY monitors there... :-/ I also miss the A Night at the opera documentary and the A day at the races one... Yes, I spoke with GT about this thing (like Beatles did years ago)... 1 cd + 1 dvd, it would have been better... Expecially because these little docs (5-6 mins) are really good!

Stone Cold Leo'82 B.R.

You sit there and you thump your bible and you say your prayers, talk about John 3:16... Austin 3:16 says: I've just whipped you ass!!

vivaqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
vivaqueen
Bohemian: 781 posts

Posted: 28 Feb 11, 13:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MERCI BEAUCOUP for you devotion

Blackthorne user not visiting Queenzone.com
Blackthorne
Champion: 80 posts

Posted: 28 Feb 11, 13:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thank you so much for sharing this
greetings!!

A concert is not a live rendition of our album. It's a theatrical event.

Freddie Mercury
on my way up user is on Queenzone.com

Deity: 2186 posts

Posted: 28 Feb 11, 15:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Houston'77 rehearsal...

I just fell of my chair...

:-)

on my way up
The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18616 posts

Posted: 28 Feb 11, 15:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks a lot, Leo !  Can't wait to watch these.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
gioscana user not visiting Queenzone.com
gioscana
Bohemian: 164 posts

Posted: 28 Feb 11, 15:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

T h a n k s  ! ! !

TimBHM user not visiting Queenzone.com
TimBHM
Bohemian: 889 posts

Posted: 28 Feb 11, 15:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks!

Ginger01 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2611 posts

Posted: 28 Feb 11, 16:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Amazing!  Can't wait to watch this :)  Thanks for sharing it!

Tim June user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 364 posts

Posted: 28 Feb 11, 17:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you very much, great !

life could be magic if we break free
Kamenliter user not visiting Queenzone.com
Kamenliter
Bohemian: 147 posts

Posted: 28 Feb 11, 19:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks for filming and sharing!

MERQRY user not visiting Queenzone.com
MERQRY
Bohemian: 746 posts

Posted: 01 Mar 11, 00:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Many Thanks!
If somebody could upload this to Mediafire or other server would be great!

Cheers!

"I will destroy any man who dares abuse my trust" Freddie Mercury
Yamaguchi user not visiting Queenzone.com
Rock'n Roll Superman
Yamaguchi
Bohemian: 104 posts

Posted: 01 Mar 11, 03:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You did it!!! Thanks!!

The Greatest Rock'n Roll Hearted Man.
Lazing On A Sunday Afternoon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 454 posts

Posted: 01 Mar 11, 03:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks a lot for sharing!

Queenman!! user not visiting Queenzone.com
Queenman!!
Bohemian: 931 posts

Posted: 01 Mar 11, 03:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Stone Cold Leo'82 B.R. wrote: Hi guys!
Here are all the videos that I recorded with my Nikon Coolpix L11 on Wednesday and Saturday. They are untouched, MOV format, 640x480. I put the earphones on the camera best I can do but (as the music all over the rooms was very loud) sometimes you hear more that music than the music from the video... anyway, some pieces are really good, like the last video. Let me know what you think! :-)

Tracklist:

01 - SiS videos by Leonardo Pelz (Leo'82 B.R.) - Little piece of Pre-Queen documentary.mov
02 - SiS videos by Leonardo Pelz (Leo'82 B.R.) - Pre-Queen documentary (longer).mov
03 - SiS videos by Leonardo Pelz (Leo'82 B.R.) - Seven seas of Rhye montage ending + complete one.mov
04 - SiS videos by Leonardo Pelz (Leo'82 B.R.) - Queen I documentary complete.mov
05 - SiS videos by Leonardo Pelz (Leo'82 B.R.) - Queen II documentary ending + complete.mov
06 - SiS videos by Leonardo Pelz (Leo'82 B.R.) - Sheer heart attack documentary complete.mov
07 - SiS videos by Leonardo Pelz (Leo'82 B.R.) - Little piece of Houston 1977 rehearsal (bad).mov
08 - SiS videos by Leonardo Pelz (Leo'82 B.R.) - Various live + little piece of Houston 1977 rehearsal (not so bad).mov
09 - SiS videos by Leonardo Pelz (Leo'82 B.R.) - Live documentary complete with little piece of Houston 1977 rehearsal (good!) and Shepperton studios.mov

Stone Cold Leo'82 B.R.

================

Thank you. Why do you think they play loud music around all those live and unseen videogems? Ebay sellers, queencollector.com, ........ etc?

You made us laugh, you made us cry, you made us feel like we could fly!

Posted: 01 Mar 11, 03:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queenman!! wrote: Stone Cold Leo'82 B.R. wrote: Hi guys!

Tracklist:

Stone Cold Leo'82 B.R.

================

Thank you. Why do you think they play loud music around all those live and unseen videogems? Ebay sellers, queencollector.com, ........ etc?
Yes, but even because it was nice to look at these old pictures, records, memorabilia and so on with a music on... and of course you can't leave all the monitors on with different videos playing togheter WITHOUT earphones, it would have been a complete noise... :-)