Forums > Queen collecting and trading > Where can "G.F. III" laserdisc be bought?

forum rss feed
Author

AlexRocks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1358 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Mar 11, 09:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Does anyone know where I can purchase "Greatest Flix III" on laser disc that is in as good of condition as possible (sleeve and disc)?    Also hopefully with an obi to be honest.   Thanks for any help...

Thistleboy1980 user is on Queenzone.com
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980
Deity: 3057 posts

Posted: 07 Mar 11, 18:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's not really an easy one to find, is it?  None on ebay, none on amazon that I can see and even eil.com don't have it.  I know it exists, but I've never seen one before - and I travel up and down the UK to different record stores and trawl many record fairs.

It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!

Posted: 07 Mar 11, 23:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Other than a picture of one on a "wanted list" that I have seen on some website how do we know it exists?    I have not ever really been able to find any evidence beyond that.    Can anyone confirm it has even existed?!

You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980

Posted: 08 Mar 11, 11:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

AlexRocks wrote: Other than a picture of one on a "wanted list" that I have seen on some website how do we know it exists?    I have not ever really been able to find any evidence beyond that.    Can anyone confirm it has even existed?! =============================================================================================

eil.com have had it and sold it.

It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
endeavour user not visiting Queenzone.com
endeavour
Rocker: 24 posts

Posted: 08 Mar 11, 12:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

AlexRocks wrote: Can anyone confirm it has even existed?!

This LD really exists. I have this LD in my collection. I advise you to look for this LD on ebay. I saw it on ebay three times already.

Posted: 08 Mar 11, 17:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow!    What do you look under?!    I look under "Queen "Greatest Flix III" laser discs" and sometimes just "Queen "Greatest Flix" laserdisc" and still have NEVER seen this before.

You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980

Posted: 08 Mar 11, 19:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

AlexRocks wrote: Wow!    What do you look under?!    I look under "Queen "Greatest Flix III" laser discs" and sometimes just "Queen "Greatest Flix" laserdisc" and still have NEVER seen this before. =============================================================================================
It's never turned up any time I've searched, either.  Definitely none on just now.

Posted: 08 Mar 11, 21:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

With all due respect and no offense to any of you all it is pissing me off to no end as I have looked for a few years now and can't find one...

endeavour

Posted: 09 Mar 11, 13:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

AlexRocks wrote: Wow!    What do you look under?!    I look under "Queen "Greatest Flix III" laser discs" and sometimes just "Queen "Greatest Flix" laserdisc" and still have NEVER seen this before.

Look for this LD on ebay.com. Not on ebay.co.uk, ebay.it etc. Last time I saw this LD there at the end of last year. The initial price was about $ 200. One bid was made just. I bought my LD last spring for $ 400 approx.

Posted: 09 Mar 11, 15:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think I might have seen that at the time.   It is becoming apparent to me that I am going to have to spend a pretty penny for it.    I sure hope that if I do it has an obi and is in great shaped (the disc, cover/insert, and obi).    I also check on ebay.com and as far as I know have never checked any others...I wonder if there's an e-Bay for Japan, eh?

endeavour

Posted: 10 Mar 11, 13:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

AlexRocks wrote: I wonder if there's an e-Bay for Japan, eh?

Posted: 12 Mar 11, 21:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow I feel like shit asking for some entertianment purchase from Japan about....right now.    I'll pray for them in the meantime...