Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Petition for release of the concerts 70`s

forum rss feed
Author

Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Mar 11, 04:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The latter. The Stormtroopers exhibition is a good start. Let's see what happens from there. Roger spoke about 2011 being a Queen year. Patience is key.

John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

jondickens1 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 264 posts

Posted: 08 Mar 11, 10:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

For me it would have to be Hyde Park 76.Ive just heard a clip of You take my breath away (The remastered one) and im simply blown away.Such a beautiful song and amazing vocals from Fred.

jamster1111 user not visiting Queenzone.com
jamster1111
Bohemian: 844 posts

Posted: 08 Mar 11, 17:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'd say Hammersmith 1979.

It's late, but it's time to set me free

It's late, yes I know but there's no way it has to be

Too late, so let the fire take our bodies this night

So late, so let the waters take our guilt in the t
Thistleboy1980 user not visiting Queenzone.com
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980
Deity: 3053 posts

Posted: 08 Mar 11, 19:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'd say we've done this a million times.  It will happen when it happens.  How do you know they're not just saying "fuck you" because of the constant moaning about it?

It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 09 Mar 11, 14:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Goodoldfashionedloverboy wrote: We want all ie concerts 70`s

Will your petition be couched in the Tourettes terms you were using on one of the exhibition threads, or have you stopped being a twat?

neokaden user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 97 posts

Posted: 09 Mar 11, 22:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hammy 1979

Crazy tour in the best!

The best live version of bohemian rhapsody

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLEKlXgEGOA

Posted: 09 Mar 11, 23:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There are many good reasons to be that show.

1) This concert is the perfect blend between 70 and 80.
2) Find Freddie at his best.
3) The setlist is awesome.
4) The performance in every song is awesome.

I think most agree that if it is to give priority to some of the 70, should be whether or Hammersmith Odeon concert 1979.

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18636 posts

Posted: 09 Mar 11, 23:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'd be very happy with a Hammersmith 79 release, but I think the second night at Earls Court would be much more interesting.  The quality of the audio is clearly superb, and we haven't seen/heard most of it already..

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
Val Lurex user not visiting Queenzone.com
Val Lurex
Deity: 2714 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 11, 06:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

At first I would like to see official Paris 1979 and Tokyo 1979. And of course, Rainbow 1974, Tokyo 1975, Hammersmith Odeon 1975, Hyde Park 1976, Earls Court 1977 and Hammersmith Odeon 1979.

"I really feel like being evil tonight."
Thistleboy1980 user not visiting Queenzone.com
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980
Deity: 3053 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 11, 14:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Goodoldfashionedloverboy wrote: Thistleboy 1980 wrote: I'd say we've done this a million times.  It will happen when it happens.  How do you know they're not just saying "fuck you" because of the constant moaning about it?
Follow me again to another board, stop you make yourself look foolish. I’ve you don’t like my post then try posting on Russian forum or stop reading messages. This is new future of queenzone. If you don’t like it be free to go of and stop posting.

Imagine that QPL has finally found their conscience and decided to please fans of the release of the concerts 70`s , what kind of a concert of the 70's you would like to see in official release? =============================================================================================

The reason you get in to so much trouble on this site is that you don't understand what people are saying and tend to always miss the point.  At this point, I never said I didn't like what you've said, I'm just saying that we've discussed this a million times and that maybe they're fed up listening to the whining about it.  Don't you know that "I wants" don't get? 

And you?  The Future of QZ? Don't make me laugh - if you read my post in the "Queenzone reunited" thread, you'll see exactly my feelings about you, your posts and the general opinion of you as far as everyone else is concerned.

It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!

Posted: 10 Mar 11, 22:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Again, indistinct that I wish all of 70 Queen concert were available, whether to assignpriority, a thousand times in the first place should be the concert at the Hammersmith Odeon, 1979