Forums > Personal > Did this bully get what he deserved?

forum rss feed
Author

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Mar 11, 11:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KakZkh9Iu7U

As much as I would like to say "YES", I can't help but thinking that by being body slammed into the concrete he could have died of a concussion.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 22 Mar 11, 11:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This crap's already in every corner of the internet, I'm surprised it took so long to get here.

Short answer : No, neither boy behaved appropriately in the context of rationally thought-out human behaviour.  But that's not what it was - it's a schoolyard, the little guy is a bully, and the other guy snapped.  This shit happens - it's really the business of the two kids and their parents, and nobody else.  You SHOULDN'T bodyslam people ... but that little cunt had it coming, and I for one laugh my arse off whenever I see this video.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 22 Mar 11, 13:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

OUCH. Although I do love seeing when bullies like that get owned (considering I was a victim of bullies for nearly half of my school life), that was HARSH beyond belief!

pma user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3462 posts

Posted: 22 Mar 11, 14:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

As a parent I should comment on the fact that these mobile videos of bullying etc. that are being uploaded on the web and so forth ...

But as a person who was bullied, I would like to point one word of advice to all current bullies, who are skinny little runts that decide to pick on huge fat blokes who can beat the shit out of them and bodyslam them on concrete... Stop being a stupid fuck! Always pick on people who are SMALLER and physically weaker than you, not the other way around (like on this video).

Geez, what an idiot.The kid being slammed clearly doesn't know the first thing about school yard bullying!

"I think now I can make love to your anus without making God angry"

inu-liger

Posted: 22 Mar 11, 14:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

re: mobile video uploads of bullying...
Yeah I flagged that video under Youth Violence, as I don't think it's necessary to be posting that shit on YouTube either way. Let's see if YouTube does something about it...

lifetimefanofqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
lifetimefanofqueen
Royalty: 1328 posts

Posted: 22 Mar 11, 18:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i say he bloody well deserved it! you think physical pain is mad? they over react about physical pain, it goes away unlike emotional pain, that stays with you for the rest of you like and hurts a damn site more than a little bruise or broken leg! i know that sounds harsh but believe me, its true! people shouldn't let cunts like that get to them, they start on you then you bloody well fight back! dont take shit from anyone, and you cant blame a victim for fighting back can you? the bully dose this over a period of time building the pressure up and up and up until they blow and beat the shit out of them! put their foot down and say no bloody more shall i listen to you shit every single fucking day of my life!

GratefulFan user not visiting Queenzone.com
GratefulFan
Deity: 3776 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 11, 11:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lifetimefanofqueen wrote: they over react about physical pain, it goes away unlike emotional pain, that stays with you for the rest of you like and hurts a damn site more than a little bruise or broken leg! i know that sounds harsh but believe me, its true!
=======================

It's true that those things stay with you, as will things from all your life that is to come, but what might not be so obvious now is that the things that stay with you include hard earned strength, resilience and complexity of character that's hard to come by just about any other way.  Some day, as hard to believe as it might be right now, you'll be grateful for every one of these experiences. 

I listened to a long interview with Lady Gaga this morning, and she talks about her own experiences being bullied in school from about 13:09 to 16:30, in case you're interested:

http://www.youtube.com/atgoogletalks?utm_source=ExactTarget&utm_medium=email&utm_content=youtube.com%2fatgoogletalks&utm_campaign=17291288&utm_umg_et=121781950

GratefulFan user not visiting Queenzone.com
GratefulFan
Deity: 3776 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 11, 11:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The bystanders and cheerleaders are always the ones that get to me.

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 11, 12:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That little fucker got EXACTLY what he deserved. He got a great lesson and I think he won't be bullying somebody anymore.

I would also kick the butt of the person filmed it and post it online. I wonder WHY didn't YouTube put it offline yet

Thistleboy1980 user not visiting Queenzone.com
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980
Deity: 3056 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 11, 14:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ouch!

I actually don't know about this one, part of me thinks the little fucker deserved it but the other part sees just how horrific that bodyslam was.  And it also brings back memories for me - I did almost exactly the same thing to someone at school for trying to hit me around.  The reason? Waching WWF!  In a normal fight, you would expect some punching, but for me, a crapbag who can't really fight, I have to resort to power moves like that.  And I only learned them through watching WWF.  I have also brought someone to the ground with a "DDT". Seeing this shows just how dangerous that can be.  I really am horrified. 

I guess the answer is fighting violence with violence is wrong, unless your life is in danger and it is the absolute last resort in self defence.  That said, a simple punch could also kill.

Agreed that the guy with the mobile who posted that damn thing is a complete tosser. 

Fuck, this is so alarming.

It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 11, 15:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If he never bullies another child bc of what the other kid did to him, then yes, he got what he deserved. Obviously he wasn't taught to treat others with kindness and respect by his parents so someone else had to teach him the hard way.

Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

NJ!!!

inu-liger

Posted: 23 Mar 11, 16:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pittrek wrote:

I would also kick the butt of the person filmed it and post it online. I wonder WHY didn't YouTube put it offline yet

Probably because not enough people are flagging the video under the reasons that can fall under violence or bullying *pokes all you Queenzoners to do so*. Would probably help too if more people clicked on the Dislike button to show their displeasure at the content.

lifetimefanofqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
lifetimefanofqueen
Royalty: 1328 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 11, 16:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

GratefulFan wrote: lifetimefanofqueen wrote: they over react about physical pain, it goes away unlike emotional pain, that stays with you for the rest of you like and hurts a damn site more than a little bruise or broken leg! i know that sounds harsh but believe me, its true!
=======================

It's true that those things stay with you, as will things from all your life that is to come, but what might not be so obvious now is that the things that stay with you include hard earned strength, resilience and complexity of character that's hard to come by just about any other way.  Some day, as hard to believe as it might be right now, you'll be grateful for every one of these experiences. 

I listened to a long interview with Lady Gaga this morning, and she talks about her own experiences being bullied in school from about 13:09 to 16:30, in case you're interested:

http://www.youtube.com/atgoogletalks?utm_source=ExactTarget&utm_medium=email&utm_content=youtube.com%2fatgoogletalks&utm_campaign=17291288&utm_umg_et=121781950

============================
im not much of a lady gaga fan (to modern) but ok and thanks hun ;)

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 11, 18:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Would probably help too if more people clicked on the Dislike button to show their displeasure at the content."

Seriously?  I Liked it!  Then I hopped onto my sister's computer and got her to Like it too!

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Amazon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 996 posts

Posted: 27 Mar 11, 10:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I hate bullies, and some of my most unpleasant memories in fact involved bullies. While I don't think the reaction was 'appropiate', I think it was entirely justified.

Joeker user not visiting Queenzone.com
Joeker
Bohemian: 753 posts

Posted: 28 Mar 11, 00:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That kid deserved it.  He started it, who cares if he get seriously injured...if the mouse picks on the lion and annoys him, of course the lion is gonna squish him to death.

Roger: Can I go To Lunch Now?

Brian: No, You Can't...

---------------------------------------

Freddie: Oh Shit, All this crap again?!

"If I had to do it all over again, yes why not? why not
magicalfreddiemercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
magicalfreddiemercury
Deity: 2693 posts

Posted: 28 Mar 11, 06:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You do something stupid to someone and, chances are, something stupid will be done to you. Yes, I think he got what he deserved. And, hopefully, this response prevents his bullying from escalating as he grows up. My concern, though, is for the kid that did it. If he'd seriously injured that punk, he'd have to live with that for the rest of his life - and, possibly be in trouble with the law. I found it interesting how that older teen (the girl in the background) didn't step in until the end. She also knew that twerp had to be taken down.

"The others don't like my interviews. And frankly, I don't care much for theirs." ~ Freddie Mercury

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18638 posts

Posted: 28 Mar 11, 12:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, that's people for you.  For most of us, watching someone get bullied is the most excitement we get in a day, so we enjoy it while we can.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
Crazy LittleThing user not visiting Queenzone.com
Crazy LittleThing
Royalty: 1593 posts

Posted: 29 Mar 11, 12:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The kid who started the altercation has just experienced a valuable physics demonstration about mass, and if he has an ounce of intelligence, he will learn from it.

I saved Spike's life in 'Nam.