Forums > Personal > Sucker Punch

forum rss feed
Author

inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 11, 19:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Did anyone go see this movie yet? I went to see it with my girlfriend last night, and we thought it was pretty interesting. Loved the fantasy elements, and the action was pretty kickass!
Now that I've also seen the scene that uses the "I Want It All/We Will Rock You" rap mashup, that remix actually makes more sense to me now that I've seen the context in which it was used in.

If you haven't seen Sucker Punch, I'd say go for it! :-D

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts

Posted: 29 Mar 11, 23:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The only possible reason I'd have to see such dreck is to perv on hot sluts.  I think I'll wait for the DVD.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
David Jones user not visiting Queenzone.com
David Jones
Deity: 2469 posts

Posted: 04 Apr 11, 13:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think it was this film I saw the trailer for which used When The Levee Breaks in which sounded amazing. Did they use it in the film?

"Freddie would have loved it" - Brian May
Thistleboy1980 user not visiting Queenzone.com
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980
Deity: 3053 posts

Posted: 04 Apr 11, 17:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote: The only possible reason I'd have to see such dreck is to perv on hot sluts.  I think I'll wait for the DVD. =============================================================================================

LOL.  They are pretty hot, btw.

It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!