Forums > Queen - General Discussion > QUEEN STORMTROOPERS - Record Store Day COLORED 7" VINYL

forum rss feed
Author

Joey2504 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Joey2504
Champion: 71 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Apr 11, 15:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://cgi.ebay.com/QUEEN-STORMTROOPERS-Record-Store-Day-COLORED-7-VINYL-/270735413538?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3f09169122

people on streets user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1306 posts

Posted: 13 Apr 11, 16:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

$50,- ?

Some people....

footstomper user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 11 posts

Posted: 17 Apr 11, 16:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think my local record store (Cavern in Walthamstow, London) ripped me off. The Queen pink 7" was priced at £19-99. On closer inspection the price tag looked yellowed and marked at the top like it had been peeled from another different record, and on E-Bay I noticed someone's scan priced at £7-99. Anyone know what the retail price in the shop that morning should have been?
I went out early on Saturday morning especially to try and get the Queen single and I hate being ripped off.

strangefrontier user not visiting Queenzone.com
strangefrontier
Champion: 56 posts

Posted: 17 Apr 11, 17:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I queued up for over 3 hrs at Rockaboom in Leicester to get mine at £7.00 each.

A Word In Your Ear user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1783 posts

Posted: 17 Apr 11, 19:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

kurgan100 wrote: footstomper wrote: I think my local record store (Cavern in Walthamstow, London) ripped me off. The Queen pink 7" was priced at £19-99. On closer inspection the price tag looked yellowed and marked at the top like it had been peeled from another different record, and on E-Bay I noticed someone's scan priced at £7-99. Anyone know what the retail price in the shop that morning should have been?
I went out early on Saturday morning especially to try and get the Queen single and I hate being ripped off.

Reply: Should have cost you £7.99

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Sheffield the price was £6.99.   but they only had 10 copies,   there was a line of about  150 people waiting out side before the shop opened, by the time the first 10 people got served, they had sold seven copies. I got mine because I was was near the front of the line,  but 3 more copies for the next 140 people, there were some unhappy bunnies waiting outside  (I suppose it could happen that only 3 people out of the next 140 wanted a copy, but I can't see it really)

Joyful the sound
NCC1701Q user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 118 posts

Posted: 17 Apr 11, 22:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I got an extra copy of the UK-release to swap for an US-release, if anyone is interested please PM me.

"If all else fails........ play dead."
Pim Derks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4262 posts

Posted: 18 Apr 11, 00:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've got an extra UK copy too, if someone wants to trade it for the US KYA or maybe the Hounds of Love 10" by Kate Bush also put out for RSD :)

silversixpence user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 1 posts

Posted: 18 Apr 11, 06:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I am bidding for this one at present which seems to be going for a reasonable price. My question is does anyone know if this will be repressed? As I dont want to spend more than I have to then find out that it will be coming out again.
Thanks
Tim
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310312501403&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

vonkeil user not visiting Queenzone.com
vonkeil
Bohemian: 241 posts

Posted: 18 Apr 11, 10:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Got mine in Berlin today - 8,50€...

Guten Morgen, sie wünschten geweckt zu werden.