Forums > Personal > R.I.P Elisabeth Sladen

forum rss feed
Author

lifetimefanofqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
lifetimefanofqueen
Royalty: 1328 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Apr 11, 16:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

my god my mom just came through to my room and told me shes just died! (my tv dosent work becaue of the digital switch over) it was a few moments ago she said this and im holding back the tears, as some of you may know i was obsessed with doctor who when i was a child and elisabeth slade/sarah jane smith was my obsession, i loved her, i wanted to be just like her, i wanted to be a journalist like her character, i would write my own little news paper articles about the lastest thing on bbc news, i wanted to work for the local paper (bridgnorth journal)
she inspired me in life, i wanted to be every thing like elisabeth sladen, id wear similar clothing despite it being old, i insist on wearing my cream coat yet my mom tells me to throw it away, its lovely and cool
in memory of her im going to watch one of my docotor who DVDs, probably the hand of fear since its my favourite episode, my god its hard to imagine shes gone

R.I.P Elisabeth Sladen, we love you forever and ever

-fatty- 2850 user not visiting Queenzone.com
-fatty- 2850
Deity: 2029 posts

Posted: 19 Apr 11, 17:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That is sad news. I cannot believe she was 63 years old though. By jingo! She was a fine lookin' lady.

fatty.

Sebastian user not visiting Queenzone.com
Sebastian
Deity: 6327 posts

Posted: 19 Apr 11, 17:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Will be missed.

John hated HS. Fred's fave singer was not PR. Roger didn't compose 'Innuendo.' Witness testimonies are often inaccurate. Scotland's not in England. 'Bo Rhap' hasn't got 180 voices.
emrabt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1118 posts

Posted: 20 Apr 11, 00:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nicholas Courtney now her, the two longest running doctor who characters, and the doctors oldest friends.
Not a very good year for deaths in general is it.
The fact that she chose to keep the fact she had cancer to her self instead of selling her story to make front page news is truly inspiring, obviously her acting role meant more to her than money.

She will be missed by 3 Generations of kids.

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts

Posted: 21 Apr 11, 08:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And yet, you're here.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller

Posted: 21 Apr 11, 12:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

not worth any time on this death. Freddie Mercury was legend this forum no place for insignificants.
==================================

And who would be significant and worth the time?

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4706 posts

Posted: 21 Apr 11, 12:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Goodoldfashionedloverboy wrote: not worth any time on this death. Freddie Mercury was legend this forum no place for insignificants.
==========================================================================================

This is the "everything else" forum. Ask a grown up if that's too complicated for you to understand.

"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003

Posted: 21 Apr 11, 12:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

-fatty- wrote: That is sad news. I cannot believe she was 63 years old though. By jingo! She was a fine lookin' lady.

fatty. =====================================================================================

She was gorgeous when she was younger and remained very attractive in her later years. Sad to see her pass away.

"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)
Val Lurex user not visiting Queenzone.com
Val Lurex
Deity: 2714 posts

Posted: 21 Apr 11, 12:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

R.I.P.

"I really feel like being evil tonight."

Posted: 21 Apr 11, 13:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

we really shouldn’t be asking for her to rest in peace, surely it's more appropriate to wish for her to be running down the cheap corridors of the afterlife with Jon Pertwee being chased by villains made from bubble wrap and tin foil.

Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003

Posted: 21 Apr 11, 13:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

emrabt wrote: we really shouldn’t be asking for her to rest in peace, surely it's more appropriate to wish for her to be running down the cheap corridors of the afterlife with Jon Pertwee being chased by villains made from bubble wrap and tin foil.

======================================================================================

Fair point. However, "Rest in Bubblewrap" doesn't have the quiet dignity of RIP. I would suggest RIK: Rest in Kitsch for deceased Dr Who actors.

lifetimefanofqueen

Posted: 21 Apr 11, 17:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Goodoldfashionedloverboy wrote: not worth any time on this death. Freddie Mercury was legend this forum no place for insignificants.

===============================================

as Holly2003 said, its the personal forum, elisabeth sladen was an amazing lady

A Word In Your Ear user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1786 posts

Posted: 21 Apr 11, 23:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

RIP   Liz, will be missed,    Amy Pond, pah!!!!   Give me Sarah Jane, every time!!!!!

Joyful the sound
YannickJoker user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 297 posts

Posted: 22 Apr 11, 01:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Goodoldfashionedloverboy wrote: Who she is anyway? not a member of queen for sure and not english royality. thread is a time waster.
====

Although Julia, the thread starter, is an intolerable cunt, you are as well. Got nothing better to do?

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts

Posted: 22 Apr 11, 01:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Who she is anyway? "

Who are YOU?  You stupid cunt.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
-fatty- 2850 user not visiting Queenzone.com
-fatty- 2850
Deity: 2029 posts

Posted: 22 Apr 11, 12:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote: "Who she is anyway? "

Who are YOU?  You stupid cunt.
===============================================================================================

Goodoldfashionedloverboy is a young male (citation needed) who was born on the 33rd of April 1998 in Krumblikiski, a small village 6km outside Chernobyl in Ukraine. His father was a technician at the fated nuclear power plant and his mother was a  canteen vending machine that had mutated due to the vast amounts of radiation in the athmosphere.
As a child Goodoldfashionedloverboy spent much of his time tied up in the attic until he was sold to a travelling circus in 2003. He spent the next three years touring Russia in the back of a Vauxhall Vectra, stopping at towns along the way where he would be exhibited as proof of God's wrath and poked with sticks. In 2006 he was sold to the Russian mafia and shipped to a brothel in Bulgaria. Despite the fact he was kept in appalling conditions and raped by upwards of fifty men a day, he actually managed to lose the Russian mafia money. The next few years remain something of a mystery but in 2009 he was rescued from a cat sanctuary by a kindly professor at Branpantees community college in Minsk.
The professor taught him rudimentary skills such as walking upright, limited speech and why it was innapropriate to furiously masturbate in public. Goodoldfasionedloverboy remains in the confines of the college secure unit to this day where he earns his keep by cleaning windows (with his tongue).
Physically Goodoldfashionedloverboy is something of a curiousity. Despite his relatively short stature (2 feet 5 inches) he weighs approximately 17 tons. He has eight eyes, three noses, 29 fingers and 6 toes (in total) yet has no testicles. He has terrible acne, smells of vinegar and he glows in the dark.
His ambition in life is to reach the age of 16 although given his attitude, things dont look too promising.

fatty.

spaceboy1972 user not visiting Queenzone.com
spaceboy1972
Champion: 73 posts

Posted: 22 Apr 11, 14:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Very very sad news - r.i.p Liz

lifetimefanofqueen

Posted: 22 Apr 11, 15:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Goodoldfashionedloverboy wrote: Who she is anyway? not a member of queen for sure and not english royality. thread is a time waster.

=========================
again its the personal forum to talk about anything else other than Queen

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18633 posts

Posted: 23 Apr 11, 01:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Goodoldfashionedloverboy wrote:

mockeries not last, stop your imply child sex. i don't deal with a bitch, and you talk lots of carp.

========

Mmm, carp...

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
YannickJoker user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 297 posts

Posted: 23 Apr 11, 02:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir GH wrote: Goodoldfashionedloverboy wrote:

mockeries not last, stop your imply child sex. i don't deal with a bitch, and you talk lots of carp.

========

Mmm, carp...

===

Yeah, the whole 'babelfish translator' theory doesn't add up anymore. What I think has happened, and I thought so back then, was that when Community sort of switched names to Goodoldfashionedloverboy, it was a different guy because from then on his posts were getting completely insane. I remember Emrabt saying it was just a technical issue but I really think this is not the Community-guy from back then, because he wasn't this stupid. It's someone who's trying to make fun of him.