Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Hangman acetate or John S Stuart or deceives us

forum rss feed
Author

Thistleboy1980 user not visiting Queenzone.com
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980
Deity: 3053 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Apr 11, 13:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You complete 'tard.  When did he say he was going to make it public?

It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 20 Apr 11, 13:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Kindly piss off please, you vile waste of bandwidth

You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980

Posted: 20 Apr 11, 14:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Goodoldfashionedloverboy wrote: Thistleboy 1980 wrote: You complete 'tard.  When did he say he was going to make it public?

And  are you full bastard, you know, he said it to me private, do you understood,whore? =============================================================================================

I doubt that Mr. Stewart would deal with you  seriously either publically or privately.

*This has been edited because I said something nasty which I shouldn't have.  I hang my head.

It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
Val Lurex user not visiting Queenzone.com
Val Lurex
Deity: 2714 posts

Posted: 20 Apr 11, 14:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It can be the truth but we can't discuss anything until we've already got the track.  All we need to do is wait when the track appears.  Some sources claim that Hangman doesn't exist at all... it would be a pity.

"I really feel like being evil tonight."
YannickJoker user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 297 posts

Posted: 20 Apr 11, 15:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Goodoldfashionedloverboy. I've been thinking lately. I've been very lonely you know. My wife has just left me. I go on Queenzone to forget my problems. You make me forget them. And what's even worse, you turn me on so badly. I feel the need to make love to your Russian face over and over again. So what do you say?

You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980

Posted: 20 Apr 11, 15:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Goodoldfashionedloverboy wrote:

Dear Mr. Moron shout you dirty fat hole in your ass it is very very bad smells
=============================================================================================

Like you, that doesn't even make sense. 

*This has been edited because I said something nasty which I shouldn't have.  I hang my head.

brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts

Posted: 20 Apr 11, 16:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Goodoldfashionedloverboy wrote: I`m create my topic not for fat sad morons that you
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

no. you created your topic for sad morons like yourself

go deo na hÉireann
John S Stuart user not visiting Queenzone.com
John S Stuart
Deity: 4178 posts

Posted: 20 Apr 11, 16:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dear Goodoldfashionedloverboy,

Not that I think you deserve any sort of reply, but you humour me, so let me return the compliment.

First: 
I can not respond to your personal e-mail, so I have no idea what - or why you have written to me.
Here is a copy of the mail I received.
Goodoldfashionedloverboy has sent you a new personal message.  View the message at: http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/members/pm.aspx

Here is the message I receive if I click on the link:

Server Error in '/' Application.
The resource cannot be found. Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.
Requested URL: /queenzone/members/pm.aspx

In otherwords, I can not access your mails - or enter into a personal correspondance at this time. However, using my super-powers of deductive reasoning, please allow me to address your concerns expressed in this thread...

"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980

Posted: 20 Apr 11, 16:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

John S Stuart wrote:

I can not respond to your personal e-mail, so I have no idea what - or why you have written to me.
=============================================================================================

So you're saying he lied about you saying that this would go public?  Shock!

You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980

Posted: 20 Apr 11, 16:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

kurgan100 wrote: Well, this really is the dregs of queenzone

Actually, you're right, and for my part in it I should be ashamed - it felt good at the time, but reading back it's downright embarrassing.  I think I'll go back and edit it, with an explanation.

John S Stuart

Posted: 20 Apr 11, 16:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You begin your address in the third person - alleging "promsises" I had made previously:

"I heard from  SOMEONE  that supposedly John Stuart has acetate studio version of the song "Hangman" and alleged he had promised  HER  to lay out the network"

Yet when challenged by our Partick Thistle friend:
"Thistleboy 1980 wrote... When did he say he was going to make it public?"

Your reply was:
"And  are you full bastard, you know, he said it to me private, do you understood,whore?"

I am sure you can see my dilema - on the one hand, you claim it was to your (girl) friend that I made this "promise", and yet on the other you claim I "said it to (me) in private".

I am confused.
I do not know you, or your girlfriend, or what on earth you are trying to say to me, but, being of the gentlemanly persuassion, I will give you the answer you so richly deserve.

GinjaNinja user not visiting Queenzone.com
GinjaNinja
Bohemian: 653 posts

Posted: 20 Apr 11, 16:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

@John S Stuart

Being linked to the PM system doesn't seem to work, but you can access them if you click the mail icon near the top right hand corner of the page :)

Property Of Queen Productions...
Ale_Pisa user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ale_Pisa
Bohemian: 901 posts

Posted: 20 Apr 11, 16:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I really like topics like this!!! :))

Sorry for my english! :(
John S Stuart

Posted: 20 Apr 11, 16:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

To make it easier for you I will answer with a multiple choice:

"Supposedly John Stuart has acetate studio version of the song "Hangman" and alleged he had promised her to lay out the network. if QPL  do not release it officially. today April 20 and he keeps a deathly silence. I think he has no acetate, no one  did not sell to him this  version.

1: Your assertion is True. I do not own this acetate. It does not exist. I made it all up from a figment of my imagination, and I am a cheat and a liar, and for the past 20 years this had given me nothing but respect, kudos, and the adulation of the millions of Queen fans I have duped over the years. This lie is my primary source of income, so to retract it now would mean that I would live the remainder of my life homeless, and busking badly, while begging for lose change.

2: Your assertion is False. I do own the acetate (or pehaps even did - who knows), but being the private elusive individual I am, have decided to keep quiet because I enjoy my own reclusivity.

3: If number 2 above is true (that is your assertion is false) WHY in the name of all that is Holy, would I have the slightest desire to share this rarity? If it exists, it probobly cost me more, than you paid for your house. So let me get this correct.
You want me to purchase with my very hard earned cash - to pay for a very expensive and exclusive work of art, which you feel somehow you should be entitled to - and that I should hand a copy of this artifact over to you for free - because you deserve it? Do you want the keys to my house and car also? You want me to throw my children in with such a deal too?

Tell you what - if you want a copy of this acetate - or any other Queen related rarity, please in future do not contact me.
By far and away the greatest collector and hoarder of all Queen related material, and the best person in the world to contact would be Dr. Brian H. May at http://www.brianmay.com/

I am sure he too will be delighted to hand over to you the keys to the Queen vault, and allow you access to all those nice rarities he has accumulated over the years. After all, I only own a "silver tea-spoon" (hypothetically speaking ofcourse), while he on the other hand owns the complete set of tableware (as it were).

I therefore do not think it is too selfish of me to say, for an equal percentage of rarities released - I too will match his altruism, and I can't say fairer than that can I?

You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980

Posted: 20 Apr 11, 17:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yep, I don't get why people think they have the divine right to get things that someone else has forked out for for free.  I, like the thousands of other fans here, would love if it someday, somehow, saw the light of day - but I can accept that you have it, we don't, and that's it.  It doesn't ruin me knowng that!  Besides, I'm just grateful for the plethora of tracks, such as the BBC sessions, you have allowed us to grab.

david (galashiels) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2020 posts

Posted: 20 Apr 11, 17:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i like the t,spoon bit john.
i bet the acetate is with brians copy of ,victory.

John S Stuart

Posted: 20 Apr 11, 18:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

To David G: This news is not mine, but came to me from a good friend. I hope he does not mind me sharing it here.

From Classic Rock magazine:

"Roger Taylor has confirmed the existence of three tracks recorded together by Freddie Mercury and Michael Jackson, and the Queen drummer is currently tidying them up for release during the coming months. The first of these is a demo version of the song State Of Shock, later released by The Jacksons, and featuring the vocals of Mick Jagger in 1984.

The friends also recorded two further tracks, entitled, Victory, and There Must Be More To Life Than This."

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18629 posts

Posted: 20 Apr 11, 21:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

John S Stuart wrote:

You want me to purchase with my very hard earned cash - to pay for a very expensive and exclusive work of art, which you feel somehow you should be entitled to - and that I should hand a copy of this artifact over to you for free - because you deserve it?

================

*rapturous applause*

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18629 posts

Posted: 21 Apr 11, 00:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What exactly have you contributed to the Queen community to make yourself so worthy of everything that happens to exist?

What exactly does John (or anyone for that matter) owe you?  What have you done to merit it?

And what makes you think Dave Fuller publishes everything in his collection online?

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
YannickJoker user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 297 posts

Posted: 21 Apr 11, 00:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm pretty sure Dave Fuller wouldn't even know an acetate if you'd hold an acetate in front of him with 'THIS IS AN ACETATE' written in fontsize 74 on it.