forum rss feed
Author

hugo123 user not visiting Queenzone.com
hugo123
Rocker: 29 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 May 11, 14:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello everybody, 

I'm looking for nice queen shirts, do you know where to get them? Also I saw this girl walking by the other day, and she was wearing a grey shirt with a faded jazz 'ball' and Queen under that, does anybody know where I can buy that shirt?

I won't be a rock star. I will be a legend. - Freddie Mercury
queenUSA user not visiting Queenzone.com
...... as it began
queenUSA
Bohemian: 596 posts

Posted: 01 May 11, 16:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This site has several pages of Queen t-shirts and items available - including a design very similar to what you described:

http://www.rockabilia.com/band.php?mode=search&bcat=824&cat=824&sort=&sort_direction=&page=6

If you're in London, by any chance, head for It's Only Rock n Roll on Baker street.  Lots of great items at their shop.

I'll be right behind you, right until the ends of the Earth
lifetimefanofqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
lifetimefanofqueen
Royalty: 1328 posts

Posted: 01 May 11, 17:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

sorry havent seen the shirt your looking for, but my god you saw someone who also likes queen wearing a queen shirt, that would have made my day! i saw a guy in PC world, hes was a right rocker! long hair, leather jacket, looked about 27, he had an awesome led zepplin shirt, i was going to say hi and good on him for bein a led zep fan and give him a high five, but i had a tissue in my heigh five hand and a laptop bag in the other, and had a cold and sounded and looked strange, but what really made me smile was seeing a lad walking in town who was my age and was wearing a led zepplin shirt, made me feel im not the only one!

back to Queen shirts then, theres a cool  one i found on ebay of freddie, i bought it and its extreamly comfortble!
heres the link:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FREDDIE-MERCURY-Queen-retro-rock-T-SHIRT-ALL-SIZES-/350246418378?pt=UK_Men_s_T_Shirts&var=&hash=item905ae353c1
its a very nice material

master marathon runner user not visiting Queenzone.com
master marathon runner
Royalty: 1198 posts

Posted: 02 May 11, 12:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So sorry for being a cuckoo and hijacking your forum , but in the same vein, can anyone tell me where i can find the Queen lion belt buckle pictured on page 3 of  Phil Sutcliffs Queen book.

Master Marathon Runner

Master Marathon Runner
vetty_boop;) user not visiting Queenzone.com
vetty_boop;)
Rocker: 16 posts

Posted: 02 May 11, 21:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

omg this dude who lives in my street has the bohemian rhapsody shirt!!! i am like, fully jealous. i just can't find any of the shirts for some reason, apparently there is some dude who sells them at the markets accross the lake... have to get out there some time. and may i ask, how old did this gilr look wearing the shirt?

...Is this just fantasy?

Jasonite user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jasonite
Champion: 53 posts

Posted: 04 May 11, 14:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

there is right now a competition going on for who can design the best Queen t-shirt, sponsored by Talenthouse I believe. here is the link: http://www.talenthouse.com/queen-anniversary-design-a-t-shirt. I'm following it until there's a winner so I can buy it!

J

"There are three kinds of people: those who can count, and those who can't."
TyphoonTip user not visiting Queenzone.com
TyphoonTip
Bohemian: 133 posts

Posted: 07 Jun 11, 20:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've posted this before, but I'm keen for a reply! My Tshirt hunt is a little more specific. I'm looking for Tshirts the band themselves have worn. I bought the 'Bike it' & "Flash" Tshirts from here http://www.printfection.com/legendwears. Happy with them, but there's not much else on that site.

Primarily looking for a Starfleet T-shirt that I saw Brian in once, but also interested in others....

Anyone? ..Bueller? ...?

alaynasusan user not visiting Queenzone.com
alaynasusan
Champion: 69 posts

Posted: 08 Jun 11, 03:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

queenUSA wrote: This site has several pages of Queen t-shirts and items available - including a design very similar to what you described:

http://www.rockabilia.com/band.php?mode=search&bcat=824&cat=824&sort=&sort_direction=&page=6

If you're in London, by any chance, head for It's Only Rock n Roll on Baker street.  Lots of great items at their shop.
Heads up for rockabilia.com: While they have quite a selection, I bought two Queen shirts totaling about $50 a year or so ago and it took over a month for them to ship it out. No response to emails. Unfortunately I'll probably buy from them again because they have some awesome shirts I can't find anywhere else, but their customer service blows.

"A lot of people call this song Spread Your Legs. It started off being called Spread Your Wings, but you can call it what you'd like." -Freddie Mercury
MERQRY user not visiting Queenzone.com
MERQRY
Bohemian: 746 posts

Posted: 08 Jun 11, 21:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

alaynasusan wrote: queenUSA wrote: This site has several pages of Queen t-shirts and items available - including a design very similar to what you described:

Heads up for rockabilia.com: While they have quite a selection, I bought two Queen shirts totaling about $50 a year or so ago and it took over a month for them to ship it out. No response to emails. Unfortunately I'll probably buy from them again because they have some awesome shirts I can't find anywhere else, but their customer service blows.
-----------------
Baker street reminds me to Sherlock Holmes! Ha ha

"I will destroy any man who dares abuse my trust" Freddie Mercury
queenUSA user not visiting Queenzone.com
...... as it began
queenUSA
Bohemian: 596 posts

Posted: 08 Jun 11, 22:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MERQRY wrote:

Baker street reminds me to Sherlock Holmes! Ha ha

That's exactly right and you'll be pleased to know that there's actually a real-life Sherlock Holmes Museum across the street from "It's Only Rock n Roll" store    You can also use their website to view items available in the store.  They have a neat barstool with Queen's logo on the seat - I'd love to have that piece one day.

I'll be right behind you, right until the ends of the Earth
angelajordon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 1 posts

Posted: 19 Apr 14, 02:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Looking for queen shirts, do you know where to get them.
http://www.apparelshopusa.com/