I must say, the new remastered CDs sound pretty darn good.
Just bought the first two. Sure, the bonus stuff may be something a lot of you already had, but I've never heard the Demo Sessions sound as good as they've made Brian's vinyl collection sound.
Some quick facts I've determined from just listening to them a couple of times:
1. The "Executive Producers" have brought their vocals up in the mix quite a bit.
2. Greg Brooks' name prominent in the credits, which means 10 more years of Mr. "I am the greatest archivist period"
3. John Deacon is cashing his checks... no mention of him in any of the remastering process.
4. Much better layout than the '91 Hollywood Remasters.
5. Plenty left over in the vaults for the 50 year anniversary editions
6. See What A Fool I've Been is MUCH BETTER with Fred's "spoof vocal"
7. Brian is still able to make his guitar sound like it did in 1973.