Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Hammersmith 75 concert to be shown on BBC2 on monday

forum rss feed
Author

plumrach user not visiting Queenzone.com
plumrach
Bohemian: 716 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 May 11, 02:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

next week at 11pm

queenUSA user not visiting Queenzone.com
...... as it began
queenUSA
Bohemian: 596 posts

Posted: 24 May 11, 06:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you. I sure would love to see it - but only BBC America available here and not the same stuff.

I'll be right behind you, right until the ends of the Earth
Val Lurex user not visiting Queenzone.com
Val Lurex
Deity: 2710 posts

Posted: 24 May 11, 06:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks for telling about it, but it won't be that interesting as they always show all the same.

"I really feel like being evil tonight."
Thistleboy1980 user not visiting Queenzone.com
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980
Deity: 3027 posts

Posted: 24 May 11, 07:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Would be interesting if it's the whole show this time.  Probably not, though.

It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
Val Lurex

Posted: 24 May 11, 07:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It can't be the whole show as the BBC crew had packed their cameras before the second encore started.

Now all our hope is that maybe someone from the audience filmed the second encore, though I doubt.

plumrach user not visiting Queenzone.com
plumrach
Bohemian: 716 posts

Posted: 24 May 11, 08:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

its only on for an hour so most probably just highlights

You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980

Posted: 24 May 11, 09:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lostman wrote: It can't be the whole show as the BBC crew had packed their cameras before the second encore started.

Now all our hope is that maybe someone from the audience filmed the second encore, though I doubt.
=============================================================================================

I meant from what is available, but plumrach has already explained it's just an hour's worth.  Agreed though Lostman, it would be amzing if someone had caught that second encore!

It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980

Posted: 24 May 11, 14:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

kurgan100 wrote: You can still bite me

=============================================================================================

Whoa, Kurgan mate, this is most certainly not like you.  I hope you're not falling into the gutter you say I'm in?  I knew it would only be a matter of time before you showed you have a vile side, too, and I have to say it's very refreshing - it's too difficult not to blow a gasket with nutjobs like this :)

Respec'

You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980

Posted: 24 May 11, 15:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Tut tut....Kurgan's dragging the forum down again.  Pity this place isn't moderated:) :)

You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980

Posted: 24 May 11, 16:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

kurgan100 wrote: Thistleboy 1980 wrote: Tut tut....Kurgan's dragging the forum down again.  Pity this place isn't moderated:) :)
I think you have misinterpreted my remarks as being vile, perhaps you need guidance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bite_Me

No old chum, I don't need any guidance from you.  "Bite me" is very closely linked to "bite it" and fine well you know it lol
And I'm sure you saw from my tone and the smileys that I was just kidding with you.

You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980

Posted: 25 May 11, 07:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

kurgan100 wrote: Thistleboy 1980 wrote: "Bite me" is very closely linked to "bite it" and fine well you know it lol

I honestly don't know what you are talking about, perhaps you read too many urban dictionaries?

That coming from the guy who had to post a link to wikipedia lol....

Anyway, didn't even know there was such a thing, tbh.  How did you come to know of them?  My understanding of the English language and any slang that derives from it comes from everyday life.  Whether it be on TV, radio or the movies, read, taught directly, or even heard used in the street, it's easy to quickly pick up the meaning of such sayings, especially if there's a visual to go with it, i.e a thrust or pointing to the genitals.  If you haven't picked that up yet at your age, then you've led a very sheltered life.  Either that, or you're just acting the goat.  I'll take the second one.

Val Lurex

Posted: 25 May 11, 08:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That's highly amusing.

You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980

Posted: 25 May 11, 08:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

kurgan100 wrote: Bite me

You are such a childish, argumentitive annoying twerp it's unreal.  I used to respect you Kurgan, but all you do is pick on silly little things, turn them into an argument and then go on and on all day until it's boring.  It's so sad that you always think you're right, and what is even more sad is that you've always got to get the last word in to boot.  I try to be civilised with you, you patronise.  I try to have a laugh with you, you turn it into an argument.  And furthermore, for someone who always seems to take the high moral ground, you're actually just a vile wee *anker.  Now you can bite it.

You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980

Posted: 25 May 11, 08:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lostman wrote: That's highly amusing.

Pfff....

You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980

Posted: 25 May 11, 08:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Patience is a virtue?  Practice what you preach...

Val Lurex

Posted: 25 May 11, 08:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thistleboy 1980 wrote: Lostman wrote: That's highly amusing.

Pfff....

====

I just joked ;)

You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980

Posted: 25 May 11, 08:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lostman wrote: Thistleboy 1980 wrote: Lostman wrote: That's highly amusing.

Pfff....

====

I just joked ;)

I know Val, I know, I'm just kidding too.  Right now though, I'm really raging with that Kurgan guy.  If he was in front of me, I wouldn't bite him, I'd take his head off.  There can be only one.

Val Lurex

Posted: 25 May 11, 09:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thistleboy 1980 wrote:

I know Val, I know, I'm just kidding too.  Right now though, I'm really raging with that Kurgan guy.  If he was in front of me, I wouldn't bite him, I'd take his head off.  There can be only one.

====

I've just sent you a PM.  Check it :)

You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980

Posted: 25 May 11, 09:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Got it buddy, thanks!

Val Lurex

Posted: 25 May 11, 09:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You're welcome!  And check another one message.  I sent you my email address.  Feel free to email me.