Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > How Come Queen Don't Tour Anymore?

forum rss feed
Author

Soapy Gonad user not visiting Queenzone.com
Soapy Gonad
Rocker: 31 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 May 11, 06:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I haven't seen Freddie Mercury in years!?
He doesn't return my calls or reply to the letters that I force into my lower knothole that stinks. Why doesn't he help me?

Queenman!! user not visiting Queenzone.com
Queenman!!
Bohemian: 931 posts

Posted: 27 May 11, 06:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Soapy Gonad wrote: I haven't seen Freddie Mercury in years!?
He doesn't return my calls or reply to the letters that I force into my lower knothole that stinks. Why doesn't he help me?
It seems he is on a travel to the planet Mercury, together with Jim Hutton.

You made us laugh, you made us cry, you made us feel like we could fly!
Soapy Gonad

Posted: 27 May 11, 08:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I read about Jim Hutton, he's the man who wore tight denim and made Freddy go crazy in his pants.
If I was Jim Hutton I would have put my fingers in Freddy to calm him down.... he seemed to get crazy in Live Aids (he got aids).
Most of all, I think John Deacon should stop turning up at my house at 3 in the morning, as it makes my wife leave me for him (he got aids).
Ruddy bottoms!

Val Lurex user not visiting Queenzone.com
Val Lurex
Deity: 2714 posts

Posted: 27 May 11, 08:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Here we have another one troll, don't we?

"I really feel like being evil tonight."
Soapy Gonad

Posted: 27 May 11, 09:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm no troll you fusty ghost! I just not have great english.
What I am trying to say is that if qween were so good, how come they released Hot Space. I have heard some music before, and I don't think Hot Space is music. It sounds like 5 spastic colonels (I'm not sure my translation is right on this one).
So before you accuse me of being a troll, maybe you should think like a Freddy and not squat on other men

Val Lurex user not visiting Queenzone.com
Val Lurex
Deity: 2714 posts

Posted: 27 May 11, 09:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey, calm down, dude.  I haven't called you any swear words, by the way.

Sorry, but you started it with off-topic.  Your first post doesn't seem to have any sense.  You just wrote some rubbish, didn't you?  But anyway, you shouldn't worry as this forum doesn't seem to be moderated.  It's such a pity.

"I really feel like being evil tonight."
Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts

Posted: 27 May 11, 09:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Soapy Gonad wrote: I haven't seen Freddie Mercury in years!?
=======

John Deacon was Queen's singer, not Freddie. John died of cholera in 1997. You must have seen the John Deacon Tribute Concert.

John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18633 posts

Posted: 27 May 11, 11:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Cholera?  I thought it was the clap..

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
Thistleboy1980 user not visiting Queenzone.com
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980
Deity: 3053 posts

Posted: 28 May 11, 08:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lostman wrote: Hey, calm down, dude.  I haven't called you any swear words, by the way.

Sorry, but you started it with off-topic.  Your first post doesn't seem to have any sense.  You just wrote some rubbish, didn't you?  But anyway, you shouldn't worry as this forum doesn't seem to be moderated.  It's such a pity. =============================================================================================

It's OK lostman, soapy is our resident comedian.  He's been here a while, and I have my suspicions about who he is....anyway, he's not to be taken seriously, he's just having a laugh.  Definitely not a troll lol

It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
lifetimefanofqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
lifetimefanofqueen
Royalty: 1328 posts

Posted: 28 May 11, 09:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

because freddies dead, johns retired and rogers fat

The Real Wizard

Posted: 28 May 11, 12:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No, someone like Fatty is a comedian.  He has a far superior command of the English language so you know it is tongue in cheek.   His threads are some of the best threads ever seen at this place... like Freddie's diaries.

Soapy hijacks threads, and his own threads add nothing to the quality of the forum.  He is therefore a troll.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

mooghead user not visiting Queenzone.com
mooghead
Deity: 3667 posts

Posted: 28 May 11, 18:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have been on the internet 16 years now and the trolls are STILL being fed! IGNORE THEM AND THEY WILL GO AWAY!!!!

Thistleboy1980 user not visiting Queenzone.com
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980
Deity: 3053 posts

Posted: 28 May 11, 18:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir GH wrote: No, someone like Fatty is a comedian.  He has a far superior command of the English language so you know it is tongue in cheek.   His threads are some of the best threads ever seen at this place... like Freddie's diaries.

Soapy hijacks threads, and his own threads add nothing to the quality of the forum.  He is therefore a troll.
=============================================================================================

He's hardly here - 30 odd posts or something in the 2 years or whatever I've been active here.  I'm not sure that makes him a troll.  I actually find some of the comments quite amusing.  And, to be honest, do you not think he's actually the alter-ego of an established QZoner like, say fatty?

It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
PrimeJiveUSA user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 267 posts

Posted: 29 May 11, 10:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Is that Soapy Gonad himself in his avatar photo?

The Real Wizard

Posted: 29 May 11, 12:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thistleboy 1980 wrote:

And, to be honest, do you not think he's actually the alter-ego of an established QZoner like, say fatty?

======================

Nah, I don't think fatty would stoop that low.  Someone else, probably..