Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Aids Drug AZT killed Freddie

forum rss feed
Author

Mercuryking user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 842 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 May 11, 19:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He may not even have had aids at all , they diagnose him saying he had the aids virus then giving him the fatal drug called AZT look it up for yourselves. I think those fuckers killed freddie on purpose. Look up AZT on youtube.

http://howtobenaturallyhealthy.com/wpblog/?p=31

brian may 50463 user not visiting Queenzone.com
brian may 50463
Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 2 posts

Posted: 29 May 11, 19:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh dear.  The cat's out of the bag now.  We must seek and destroy you.

Thrill Yeti user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 8 posts

Posted: 30 May 11, 07:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How about we inject some of these conspiracy theorists with the HIV virus and don't give them any medication. They should be fine with it considering how it doesn't cause AIDS.

The Real Wizard user is on Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18462 posts

Posted: 30 May 11, 09:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Owned.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12697 posts

Posted: 30 May 11, 14:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Actually, Amir ...  the reason Freddie died was because he stopped taking the medication about a fortnight before his death.  Are you sure that it wasn't Larry Silverstein who decided to 'pull it' from Freddie's medicine cabinet?

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
jamster1111 user not visiting Queenzone.com
jamster1111
Bohemian: 844 posts

Posted: 30 May 11, 17:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote: Actually, Amir ...  the reason Freddie died was because he stopped taking the medication about a fortnight before his death.  Are you sure that it wasn't Larry Silverstein who decided to 'pull it' from Freddie's medicine cabinet?

Freddie didn't die...He just went home.

It's late, but it's time to set me free

It's late, yes I know but there's no way it has to be

Too late, so let the fire take our bodies this night

So late, so let the waters take our guilt in the t

Posted: 30 May 11, 17:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

OR was it just 4 years on this socalled "medication" that killed him? He stopped taking it like 2-3 weeks before he died if im correct. He stopped taking the damn shitty so called medicin cause IT didnt help, and i will go so far as to say that IT was the sole reason to his death. I dont believe he had aids if there really is such a thing as aids.  He got "diagnosed" with it and told to take the drugs inorder to stop "it" from killing him , not knowing that the drug he was taking actually was the disease. We trust in our doctors that much so that we take everything they say as fact.

They killed him. They could not continue their plan with such a great loving and powerful humanbeing like mercury still being alive.

Trust me , music would not look like it is today had mercury still been here.

drmurph user not visiting Queenzone.com
drmurph
Bohemian: 124 posts

Posted: 30 May 11, 17:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hmmm, interesting sites in your link. Up to the point I followed the link I had no idea there was dispute over the HIV virus. It will take some time to read the information properly. Guess I should read up on the facts before making a judgement.

brians wig user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2155 posts

Posted: 30 May 11, 18:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thrill Yeti wrote: How about we inject some of these conspiracy theorists with the HIV virus and don't give them any medication. They should be fine with it considering how it doesn't cause AIDS.
===========================================
That would be a great idea except for the FACT that they've NEVER FOUND the virus!

Posted: 30 May 11, 18:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

drmurph wrote: Hmmm, interesting sites in your link. Up to the point I followed the link I had no idea there was dispute over the HIV virus. It will take some time to read the information properly. Guess I should read up on the facts before making a judgement.

The smartest reply so far. Not saying you believe in it but you would at least be open to the idea, that goes way beyond the rest of the sheeple here at queenzone.  Like being open minded to things and not just calling someone  a looney. People are so ignorant and just buy everything the world says to them.

Jimmy Dean user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 487 posts

Posted: 30 May 11, 21:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

idiots... they have found the virus - that's how they're able to detect it - it's been proven under a microscope.

The virus EXISTS - AIDS killed Freddie - one (intelligent being) might argue that AZT *might* have sped up the disease rather than slow it down - given how little research was available on how to actually slow down AIDS *at the time*. These days, HIV positive individuals, that can afford the medication, are able to live a relatively normal life-span.

What they HAVEN'T been able to do is to *create* or *isolate* an atigen to fight the disease. They've detected antibodies in rare circumstances but scientist have yet been able to use that information to their advantage.

Nowm the TRUE CONSPIRACY is where did it originate from. There are many vaguely supported theories without any hardcore evidence. And it's very convenent to argue that the government created it as means of selective population control - the anti-darwin movement, in my opinion. Do I believe that this is the case - not until I see evidence. Do I think it's a possiblity - of course it is.... If the US government can kill its president in plain sight and get 250M to believe it was a sole gunman, then one ormany governments can easily inject HIV into a live population without anyone realizing it.

Freddie died of AIDS-related causes, there is no conspiracy there.

Senna user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 98 posts

Posted: 31 May 11, 03:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jimmy Dean you were doing so well until that last paragraph and then you fell off a cliff my friend.

Posted: 31 May 11, 06:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie died of AIDS-related causes, there is no conspiracy there.

Yea cause you know everything right? You cant say for a fact that he was dying of such a thing. It could be so and it could not be so and i am starting to think that it was the drug killing him cause there is other examples of the AZT drug almost killing a little girl but her parents decided to stop taking the AZT drug and now she is healthy and well.

GratefulFan user not visiting Queenzone.com
GratefulFan
Deity: 3776 posts

Posted: 31 May 11, 07:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mercury SingerOfLife wrote:

The smartest reply so far. Not saying you believe in it but you would at least be open to the idea, that goes way beyond the rest of the sheeple here at queenzone.  Like being open minded to things and not just calling someone  a looney. People are so ignorant and just buy everything the world says to them.
=========================

And conspiracy fans are often so fundamentally lacking in adequate reason that they buy virtually every anti-establishment theory they trip over.  So open minded that their brains fall out.

AZT was all they had when Freddie was ill.  It was (and is) toxic, but it was less toxic than advanced HIV.  HIV could also develop resistance to it more readily in those years, and so it's efficacy was eventually limited.  It's still a key part of the cocktail on which people are now living long and near normal lives today, just at much lower doses and in combination with other retrovirals and compounds that reduce resistance.

marvinp01 user not visiting Queenzone.com
marvinp01
Bohemian: 210 posts

Posted: 31 May 11, 16:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is absolutely ridiculous! Why can't dimwits like you just leave his death in peace? Have you no respect?  Freddie Mercury died for a reason thats it! Leave it alone please!

"I was *burp* initially going to be on Thriller! Can you imagine that? Blew it!"
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 31 May 11, 16:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Don't feed the trolls

Posted: 31 May 11, 17:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

marvinp01 wrote: This is absolutely ridiculous! Why can't dimwits like you just leave his death in peace? Have you no respect?  Freddie Mercury died for a reason thats it! Leave it alone please! *************************************

What *reason* did he die for? lol Are you insinuating conspiracy, too? or do you think he was Jesus, circa 1991?

Posted: 31 May 11, 17:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

=============================================

GratefulFan wrote: Mercury SingerOfLife wrote:

=========================

And conspiracy fans are often so fundamentally lacking in adequate reason that they buy virtually every anti-establishment theory they trip over.  So open minded that their brains fall out.

AZT was all they had when Freddie was ill.  It was (and is) toxic, but it was less toxic than advanced HIV.  HIV could also develop resistance to it more readily in those years, and so it's efficacy was eventually limited.  It's still a key part of the cocktail on which people are now living long and near normal lives today, just at much lower doses and in combination with other retrovirals and compounds that reduce resistance.
=============================================

well put!

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12697 posts

Posted: 31 May 11, 18:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have this brilliant mental image of Amir dying from AIDS.  It's a bit like the Scientologists that die (quick deaths) from cancer because they don't think it exists; or rather, that chemotherapy and other treatments are a lot of hokey, so they use their Hubbard-endorsed ways of dealing with the illness ... and they die hilariously quickly :D

I have this sort of faint hope that something similar will happen to this malignant moron.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Biggest Band On The Planet user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 321 posts