Author

MercurialFreddie user not visiting Queenzone.com
old fashioned dandy
MercurialFreddie
Bohemian: 823 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jun 11, 05:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey !

Could you help me.. I cannot find precise info about this song, but while listening to the cover uploaded by DavidRFuller it seemed to me that the Hey hey hey part is sung by Freddie ?

Thank you fro your time.
Cheers

rhyeking user not visiting Queenzone.com
rhyeking
Royalty: 1566 posts

Posted: 22 Jun 11, 13:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I may be wrong, but I don't think Freddie was involved in this recording.

The extent of my knowledge of this track is that it was done in 1983, during Roger's Strange Frontier Sessions and is a cover of the Jackie Edwards song from 1965 (the Spencer Davis version is a cover as well).

There is word that Freddie was involved in the track "Killing Time," so if that's true, it's *possible* he worked on this too.

Thistleboy1980 user not visiting Queenzone.com
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980
Deity: 3053 posts

Posted: 22 Jun 11, 21:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rhyeking wrote:

The Spencer Davis version is a cover as well =============================================================================================

Wow!  Did not know that, always thought that the SD version was the original!  There you go...you do learn something every day!!!

It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
lifetimefanofqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
lifetimefanofqueen
Royalty: 1328 posts

Posted: 23 Jun 11, 11:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

may i just point out the name of this topic made me laugh because i just cant see him running , hes to tubby, but hes my tubby teddy bear