forum rss feed
Author

jamster1111 user not visiting Queenzone.com
jamster1111
Bohemian: 844 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jun 11, 22:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This was said on a topic of Rainbow and Budapest being released:

"Don't get too excited, plans on LIVE releases are coming together, that is FACT and these two have been mentioned, among others...you guys will start to see live releases for sure and these will be part of that roll out eventually, but when and how they are presented is still unconfirmed"

It's late, but it's time to set me free

It's late, yes I know but there's no way it has to be

Too late, so let the fire take our bodies this night

So late, so let the waters take our guilt in the t
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 23 Jun 11, 03:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"but when and how they are presented is still unconfirmed" 

Probably in time for Freddie's 100th birthday, at this rate.  Useless turds.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts

Posted: 23 Jun 11, 06:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Perhaps they're waiting for Brian, Roger and John to die so the company gets a bigger share of the profits?

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

AlexRocks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1358 posts

Posted: 23 Jun 11, 09:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rainbow should be part of a career overview leading up to "The Cosmos Rocks World Tour 2008 - 2009" or whatever will be the latest at that point.    Hammersmith should have both shows released together and perhaps with a new third one done as Queen +.     "Hyde Park" should only be released as well with the one from the reunion world tour in 2005.     Other shows would probably be fine being released individually per se.

Honestly there are too many homophobes in this world especially here in the U.S. of A. that would ever accept a product that says the words "Queen" and "Rainbow" on it.    Not a chance of selling I don't think.    That's one reason why it should be part of a career overview package as well as the fact that I think that a career overview package should have the earliest live show or stuff anyway.    (Hopefully these will be box sets on Blu-Ray Audio.)

queenUSA user not visiting Queenzone.com
...... as it began
queenUSA
Bohemian: 596 posts

Posted: 23 Jun 11, 21:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^^  It's very frustrating to see this attitude expressed.  I have a completely different and more optimistic opinion.  There needs to be more and more, not less and not censored for any particular market.   Trust in the music and the performance, not the haters.  Anyone who would not buy Queen/Rainbow Live does not deserve it anyway.  Their loss.   Me ... I plan to buy up extra copies when it comes out to give as gifts and further the appreciation of Queen's music in the USA.

I'll be right behind you, right until the ends of the Earth
Back2TheLight user not visiting Queenzone.com
Back2TheLight
Bohemian: 639 posts

Posted: 23 Jun 11, 22:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Extra copies you say? Hahaha...don't forget I'm a long lost cousin or something...ok not really, but it sounded good haha!

On a more serious note, I'd be there to buy it the day it came out...and yes, I live in the States too. Sunny So Cal to be exact haha...

I Want It All And I Want It Now!!
jamster1111 user not visiting Queenzone.com
jamster1111
Bohemian: 844 posts

Posted: 24 Jun 11, 10:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

bambams-paradise wrote: Extra copies you say? Hahaha...don't forget I'm a long lost cousin or something...ok not really, but it sounded good haha!

On a more serious note, I'd be there to buy it the day it came out...and yes, I live in the States too. Sunny So Cal to be exact haha...

You're in So Cal?!?!?!? Me too!!! Where at?

It's late, but it's time to set me free

It's late, yes I know but there's no way it has to be

Too late, so let the fire take our bodies this night

So late, so let the waters take our guilt in the t