Forums > Queen collecting and trading > blue rock

forum rss feed
Author

1sharppencil user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 129 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jul 11, 11:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

if any collector is interested in selling his copy of "Blue Rock" (only vinyl!) plz lemme know...
trading is also an option///
gracias

Thistleboy1980 user not visiting Queenzone.com
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980
Deity: 3053 posts

Posted: 02 Aug 11, 20:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

what's on your swap list?

It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
Wiley user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1704 posts

Posted: 02 Aug 11, 20:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

1sharppencil wrote: if any collector is interested in selling his copy of "Blue Rock" (only vinyl!) plz lemme know...
trading is also an option///
gracias
--------------------

Hi! Take a look at my list. I posted it in this very same board:
http://www.queenzone.com/forums/1276265/mexican-fan-selling-swapping-queen-records.aspx

I am willing to give you several records in return for your Blue Rock vinyl. It's the one Cross LP I'm missing! :)

Feel free to contact me: jcwiley@gmail.com.

Thanks!

You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980

Posted: 04 Aug 11, 18:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wiley wrote:

I am willing to give you several records in return for your Blue Rock vinyl. It's the one Cross LP I'm missing! :)

============================================================================================

I'm not sure if you were directing that at me, because he isn't selling the LP, he's looking for it :)
Unfortunately mine just went...

It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!

Posted: 10 Aug 11, 10:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Actually, I misread the original poster's message and though he was selling.
Now that one is hard to get, isn't it?

I managed to get MBADTK on LP for 10 euros or something like that about a year and a half ago. Blue Rock I got it on CD for about $40 (including shipping, which was like $10).

You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980

Posted: 10 Aug 11, 12:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wiley wrote: Actually, I misread the original poster's message and though he was selling.
Now that one is hard to get, isn't it?

I managed to get MBADTK on LP for 10 euros or something like that about a year and a half ago. Blue Rock I got it on CD for about $40 (including shipping, which was like $10).

=============================================================================================

It's a pity mine's just sold or we could have got a good trade going :)

The prices you got your LP and CD for are good - I think I paid £20 for my MBADTK LP and £40 for my Blue Rock LP.

Actually, I had 2 Blue Rock LPs....one was signed by Roger and Spike, and I sold that to a guy in Denmark for £110, I got £50 for my unsigned copy.  Still got MBADTK, which is a beautiful sleeve!

Good luck with your search, Wiley....it will turn up!

Posted: 12 Aug 11, 06:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thanks for the interest, pleased to announce I have bought a German copy of the LP.
If anyone is selling his Italian copy please lemme know!

Posted: 23 Aug 11, 10:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was bidding on one of these yesterday and I think my highest bid was like $57 USD (shipping was $14). The album sold for almost $100 USD! People are crazy! :P

I'll wait until I find it in an old record shop that only recently got on the Internet and lists its catalog in neatly organized TXT files. This way I got both the U.S. Liar/Doing All Right single and the '75 edition of Keep Yourself Alive for about $1 USD each :)

Posted: 24 Aug 11, 04:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah, that sounds about right, that's it's price...it can go for more, depending on the condition. Anyway, I only collect vinyl, what I find completely silly is people paying 50 euros for the dutch CD or 75 euros for the japanese promo CD! For f*cks sake, do yourself a favor, burn a CD...