Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Love Me Like There's No Tomorrow MIDI

forum rss feed
Author

ZBGM0 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 53 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Aug 11, 15:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi,

I would like to ask if someone knows where I can get MIDI of Love Me Like There's No Tomorrow. I am trying to get piano sheets of this song. With MIDI is very easy to make sheets but it looks I can’t find it anywhere.  Any advice?

Thanks

Rubadubofbabyoil user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 5 posts

Posted: 01 Aug 11, 15:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

basic advice would call for you to try harder. site no help to anyone who try for answers to questions as site very racist to its loyal posters, John s stuart may have midi hidden in a big safe at his home in uk but don’t expect any answer from him. I am new post myself i post only once yesterday and have got no answer to questions other than mockeries.

Thistleboy1980 user not visiting Queenzone.com
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980
Deity: 3056 posts

Posted: 01 Aug 11, 16:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rubadubofbabyoil wrote: basic advice would call for you to try harder. site no help to anyone who try for answers to questions as site very racist to its loyal posters, John s stuart may have midi hidden in a big safe at his home in uk but don’t expect any answer from him. I am new post myself i post only once yesterday and have got no answer to questions other than mockeries. =============================================================================================

So, if you are new, how come you know so much about who people are?

It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts

Posted: 01 Aug 11, 16:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

just waiting there were you? for the opportunity to slag off everyone on here? then coincidentally, someone comes in asking for something and BAM!!!! strike while the iron's hot eh? really f**king hot 'n all...seeing as you coincidentally managed to reply to the message within three minutes....and use similar diction and use of english....

if i was a little more cynical i'd even suggest you created a new identity especially for the purpose of "moaning"

go deo na hÉireann
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 01 Aug 11, 19:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just sing the lyrics over a "It's A Hard Life" MIDI, no one will know the difference.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Rubadubofbabyoil user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 5 posts

Posted: 02 Aug 11, 09:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thistleboy 1980 wrote: Rubadubofbabyoil wrote: basic advice would call for you to try harder. site no help to anyone who try for answers to questions as site very racist to its loyal posters, John s stuart may have midi hidden in a big safe at his home in uk but don’t expect any answer from him. I am new post myself i post only once yesterday and have got no answer to questions other than mockeries. =============================================================================================

So, if you are new, how come you know so much about who people are?
I have been see many loyal poster get mockeries and name pickings by racist poster here. all for asking honest to good and
Presentable question for other true poster to answer with free will.

ZBGM0 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 53 posts

Posted: 03 Aug 11, 05:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12,

I know, piano track is similar on many parts but it’s still not the same. Do you maybe know where I could get midi of How Can I Go? I know it exists because I have a sample  (about 10 second) but apparently it’s one of those very rare MIDIs. I don’t know where to look anymore.

Thanks