forum rss feed
Author

Gaabiizz user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Invisible Man
Gaabiizz
Bohemian: 937 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Aug 11, 18:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello Queeneros, enter the competition videos from Queen, I get some advice, opinions or criticisms about my video

I wonder if they like, and if they like if I would help with one vote , please

http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/aa294f79d659a495eb170152d49c21ab/224

Thistleboy1980 user not visiting Queenzone.com
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980
Deity: 3057 posts

Posted: 06 Aug 11, 19:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey, it;s the best one I've seen so far!  The others are great too, but this is the best yet.  One question, though - is this not the thing where they've said to use equal amounts of footage for each band member if you choose to have the band in the video?  If yes, there's a heavy percentage of Freddie in there......not that I care, the more Freddie the better, IMHO :)

It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
The Invisible Man
Gaabiizz

MERQRY user not visiting Queenzone.com
MERQRY
Bohemian: 746 posts

Posted: 07 Aug 11, 01:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey! Indeed it´s a good one! but i thoght you can´t add "unofficial" stuff there.. anyway a great video!
----
Lo que preguntó el otro usuario (Thistleboy 1980) es que si no tenias -por regla del concurso- que "balancear" la aparicion de los 4 miembros; pero que igual, mientras mas aparece freddie mejor...

"I will destroy any man who dares abuse my trust" Freddie Mercury
The Invisible Man
Gaabiizz

Posted: 07 Aug 11, 10:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MERQRY wrote: Hey! Indeed it´s a good one! but i thoght you can´t add "unofficial" stuff there.. anyway a great video!
----
Lo que preguntó el otro usuario (Thistleboy 1980) es que si no tenias -por regla del concurso- que "balancear" la aparicion de los 4 miembros; pero que igual, mientras mas aparece freddie mejor...
Si , le agradeci por la critica , lo de Freddie , es algo que no me di cuenta jajaja

Ghostwithasmile is BACK! user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ghostwithasmile is BACK!
Bohemian: 940 posts

Posted: 08 Aug 11, 06:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

After watching your video 1 question comes to my mind : is your first name RUDI or HANNES ?

royal_fan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 36 posts

Posted: 08 Aug 11, 10:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey guys! What is with the rules? There were a notes that there are allowed videos with ORIGINAL CONTENT only
and not re-edited videos that infring the copyrights? Meanwhile there are some videos which are in fact only re-edited and compiled from previously existed Queen videos. It's inconsistent in comparison with the contest rules.

Thistleboy1980 user not visiting Queenzone.com
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980
Deity: 3057 posts

Posted: 08 Aug 11, 10:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

royal_fan wrote: Hey guys! What is with the rules? There were a notes that there are allowed videos with ORIGINAL CONTENT only
and not re-edited videos that infring the copyrights? Meanwhile there are some videos which are in fact only re-edited and compiled from previously existed Queen videos. It's inconsistent in comparison with the contest rules. =============================================================================================

Hey, isn't that a double post?  The very thing you critcicised Kacio for earlier?  Try and be consistent :)

It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
royal_fan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 36 posts

Posted: 08 Aug 11, 10:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

;) sorry, deleted/edited previous posts, sorry...

Bo Alex user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bo Alex
Bohemian: 494 posts

Posted: 08 Aug 11, 13:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Exellent!! Thanks!

Exelente! Gracias!

A man who learnt how to teach, but forgot how to learn.

A la grande le puse cuca!!
kalifmedien user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 3 posts

Posted: 09 Aug 11, 06:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi,

I am also a little bit confused. I submitted a showreel with content I only produced myself. For the next round I will enclude then the original Queen content they will give me with a totaly new video I will shoot.
Thats why I don´t have any Queen content in it and tried to produce still a Queen related showreel. Hope that this will be not the "neck breaker"!
Hope you like my work:
http://fb.me/19vfw9Mpa