Forums > Personal > Cows

forum rss feed
Author

MadTheSwine73 user not visiting Queenzone.com
God Save The Queen
MadTheSwine73
Royalty: 1013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Aug 11, 17:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think they're awesome. How about you?


Any way the wind blows...
Val Lurex user not visiting Queenzone.com
Val Lurex
Deity: 2714 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Aug 11, 18:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I love milk.


"I really feel like being evil tonight."
GratefulFan user not visiting Queenzone.com
GratefulFan
Deity: 3776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Aug 11, 18:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Compared to badgers and guitar straps they're absolute shit!

-Brian May

YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Aug 11, 01:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Cows can be useful to fill the news - because nothing is actually happening in this world worth discussing....

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2011/08/10/oukoe-uk-germany-cow-idUKTRE7793YH20110810


I do not want any google ads here.

catqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
:)

Royalty: 1758 posts
add to buddy list send PM

lifetimefanofqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
lifetimefanofqueen
Royalty: 1328 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Aug 11, 17:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i use to be scared of them when i was a kid because i thoght theyd poo on me....but now they seem cuddly and funky :)

Djdownsy user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mama Please
Djdownsy
Bohemian: 469 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Aug 11, 20:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lifetimefanofqueen wrote: i use to be scared of them when i was a kid because i thoght theyd poo on me....but now they seem cuddly and funky :)

 ------------------------------------------------------
They did actually poo on me when I was young, they also knocked me out. About 6 of them as well, it's a wonder I'm not terrified of them. :S


Tá suil agam go bhuil tú go maith!



Arsebiscuits!!!!!
MadTheSwine73 user not visiting Queenzone.com
God Save The Queen
MadTheSwine73
Royalty: 1013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Aug 11, 22:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

GratefulFan wrote: Compared to badgers and guitar straps they're absolute shit!

-Brian May

==========================================================

LOL


Any way the wind blows...
lifetimefanofqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
lifetimefanofqueen
Royalty: 1328 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Aug 11, 10:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Djdownsy wrote: lifetimefanofqueen wrote: i use to be scared of them when i was a kid because i thoght theyd poo on me....but now they seem cuddly and funky :)

 ------------------------------------------------------
They did actually poo on me when I was young, they also knocked me out. About 6 of them as well, it's a wonder I'm not terrified of them. :S

===============================
unliky :S

Djdownsy user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mama Please
Djdownsy
Bohemian: 469 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Aug 11, 11:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lifetimefanofqueen wrote: Djdownsy wrote: lifetimefanofqueen wrote: i use to be scared of them when i was a kid because i thoght theyd poo on me....but now they seem cuddly and funky :)

 ------------------------------------------------------
They did actually poo on me when I was young, they also knocked me out. About 6 of them as well, it's a wonder I'm not terrified of them. :S

===============================
unliky :S

--------------------------------------------------
No, I'm being dead serious. My mam and dad live in the country and used to have a massive field that went all around the house (two of them are houses now cos they sold them, the third part dad converted to a back garden), anyway, my point is, dad used to get cows in every summer to keep the grass down (borrowed them off grandad). But one time I was down in the field playing. I went down to the gate, but the cows followed me, I couldn't get away from them and one of them ran right into me and knocked me out, woke up with cow dung all over me. Got in serious trouble for wandering off too. :/


Tá suil agam go bhuil tú go maith!



Arsebiscuits!!!!!
lifetimefanofqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
lifetimefanofqueen
Royalty: 1328 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Aug 11, 13:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Djdownsy wrote: lifetimefanofqueen wrote: Djdownsy wrote: lifetimefanofqueen wrote: i use to be scared of them when i was a kid because i thoght theyd poo on me....but now they seem cuddly and funky :)

 ------------------------------------------------------
They did actually poo on me when I was young, they also knocked me out. About 6 of them as well, it's a wonder I'm not terrified of them. :S

===============================
unliky :S

--------------------------------------------------
No, I'm being dead serious. My mam and dad live in the country and used to have a massive field that went all around the house (two of them are houses now cos they sold them, the third part dad converted to a back garden), anyway, my point is, dad used to get cows in every summer to keep the grass down (borrowed them off grandad). But one time I was down in the field playing. I went down to the gate, but the cows followed me, I couldn't get away from them and one of them ran right into me and knocked me out, woke up with cow dung all over me. Got in serious trouble for wandering off too. :/

================================
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! you poor kid D:

if that happened to me my grandad would laugh :P

for example, he gets sheep into his field to keep the grass down (borrows them off a neighbour, also in the countryside) and one day we went to see the sheep and i asked why did they had blue paint on them, and grandad said "so that the farmer knows which sheep they mated with" then he saw my hands were blue cus i had been painting and he was like "did he rape your hands???"
xD

ParisNair user not visiting Queenzone.com
See right through you!!
ParisNair
Bohemian: 873 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Aug 11, 06:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote


YourValentine wrote: Cows can be useful to fill the news - because nothing is actually happening in this world worth discussing....

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2011/08/10/oukoe-uk-germany-cow-idUKTRE7793YH20110810


Try to catch up on the news from India. We are in the midst of a Jasmine revolution all our won.

Talking about cows, I suppose everybody knows that cows are considered holy by Hindus and traditionally Hindus donlt consume beef?
McDonald's used beef extract in some veg burgers in India and had to face public ire and litigationwhen this became common knowledge. Now they use only vegetarian ingridients in vegetarian snacks.

MadTheSwine73 user not visiting Queenzone.com
God Save The Queen
MadTheSwine73
Royalty: 1013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Aug 11, 09:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


Any way the wind blows...
catqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
:)

Royalty: 1758 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Aug 11, 12:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ParisNair wrote:

Talking about cows, I suppose everybody knows that cows are considered holy by Hindus and traditionally Hindus donlt consume beef?
McDonald's used beef extract in some veg burgers in India and had to face public ire and litigationwhen this became common knowledge. Now they use only vegetarian ingridients in vegetarian snacks.

I heard about that with McDonalds, didn't realise it happened in India as well though.  I know in the USA there were issues around their fries cos they cooked them with beef extract or something.

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Aug 11, 12:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think they taste great

Charlie Brown user not visiting Queenzone.com
Charlie Brown
Bohemian: 462 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Aug 11, 13:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Cows have a vocabulary of thousands of words they just really groove  on saying moo.

GratefulFan user not visiting Queenzone.com
GratefulFan
Deity: 3776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Aug 11, 15:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, but once you eliminate the ones relating to the best cuts of meat,  BBQ techniques,  the hurtfulness of the term "stewing beef", the suppleness of leather, those 'walking tubercules known as badgers' and ways to curse Brian May, I think there's like, 7.  So really,  it's not all that impressive.

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4707 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Aug 11, 15:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I saw 30 badgers rip apart a cow once. Brian May was there, wearing a top hat, twiddling his pencil thin black moustache and laughing like a hyena. A farmer's daughter came to help and he kicked her in the arse. Strangest thing I've ever seen.


"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)
Charlie Brown user not visiting Queenzone.com
Charlie Brown
Bohemian: 462 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Aug 11, 19:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

GratefulFan wrote: Yes, but once you eliminate the ones relating to the best cuts of meat,  BBQ techniques,  the hurtfulness of the term "stewing beef", the suppleness of leather, those 'walking tubercules known as badgers' and ways to curse Brian May, I think there's like, 7.  So really,  it's not all that impressive. Touche GratefulFan.

MadTheSwine73 user not visiting Queenzone.com
God Save The Queen
MadTheSwine73
Royalty: 1013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Aug 11, 19:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Cows like to talk but they don't talk like you, 
Cows when the talk they go moo, moo, moo, moo!

Cows like to sing and dance and shout, mooray!
When you meet a cow here is what you should say;

(Hello cow) Cow, hello cow, hello cow how are you
(How are you) Cow, hello cow, hello moo, moo, moo, moo!
(Hello cow) Cow, hello cow, hello cow how are you
(How are you) Cow, hello cow, hello moo, moo, moo, moo!

Black and white cows go to moosic school
Black and white cows think that moosic's cool

Brown cows like to learn how to dance, 
They'd do ballet if they have a chance.

(Hello cow) Cow, hello cow, hello cow how are you
(How are you) Cow, hello cow, hello moo, moo, moo, moo!
(Hello cow) Cow, hello cow, hello cow how are you
(How are you) Cow, hello cow, hello moo, moo, moo, moo!
(Hello cow) Cow, hello cow, hello cow how are you
(How are you) Cow, hello cow, hello moo, moo, moo, moo!

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcRJUqykLkc


Any way the wind blows...