Author

brians wig user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2237 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Aug 11, 03:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Probable track list my arse.
Why do folks here live in fantasy land?

As for a second album;
FOR FUCKS SAKE BRIAN, STOP PISSING ABOUT WITH KERRY AND GET SOME RECODINGS DONE WITH ROGER.
TAKE HIM ON TOUR INSTEAD!!!!!

cmsdrums user not visiting Queenzone.com
cmsdrums
Deity: 3037 posts

Posted: 20 Aug 11, 04:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm with Brian's wig - Brian's done the first Kerry album and got her into the public eye - he needs to get in the studio and record some new stuff with Roger. Nile Rodgers has cancer doesn't he? Can't see him working on this project anyway even in good health

A Word In Your Ear user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1786 posts

Posted: 20 Aug 11, 05:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think it was just him/her wishing for it to happen. but agreed, would be better for Brian to do stuff with roger.

2011 =

Queen's 40th aniversary
Freddie's 65th Birthday
Freddie's 20th Aniversary of his death

& we get a rehash of the Albums & a rehash of the Wembley DVD.  & no Mention of Brian or Roger attending the SAS gig in November + the Rumoured 40th Aniversary gig, looks as if it's just that "A Rumour"

Bad, Bad, Queen!!!!!! tut!!! tut!!!

Joyful the sound
goldie42 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 43 posts

Posted: 20 Aug 11, 07:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sorry, I also love the Kerry Ellis album ..... her voice IS awesome and matched to Brians guitar is just amazing. Went to the RAH concert and it was an amazing sound...

I for one would LOVE a second album .... but thats not to say I wouldn't prefer Brian to do more work with Roger ... that would be the ultimate hope ... but why shouldn't we hope for both. Personally I appreciate anything Dr May creates.

Although I think the tracklist suggested is a bit pie in the sky :D :D :D

GratefulFan user not visiting Queenzone.com
GratefulFan
Deity: 3776 posts

Posted: 22 Aug 11, 10:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There was recent thing on the Soapbox that I can't be bothered to dig up that had info on summer 2012 dates for  Brian and Kerry and the Anthems band, along with confirmation that they were working on new tracks.  So it seems it's something he finds challenging and fulfilling enough beyond an initial hand up for Kerry.  Can't really figure out why, but seems it's so.

GratefulFan user not visiting Queenzone.com
GratefulFan
Deity: 3776 posts

Posted: 22 Aug 11, 10:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And in NO WAY is KE the reborn Karen Carpenter.  Two completely different talents.  Come on now.