Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Live at Wembley: Super Ultra Deluxe Ultimate Grand Supreme version

forum rss feed
Author

GratefulFan user not visiting Queenzone.com
GratefulFan
Deity: 3776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Sep 11, 11:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Certain to come fast on the the heels of the newly announced Super Deluxe version. Rumor mill already in high gear.

Contents:

Everything in the Super Deluxe version, PLUS

- A 12" Brian May doll that says "The Wembley concerts in 1986 were the pinnacle for us" when you push it's bellybutton
- A vial of dirt from backstage sweep up (first night)
- Bonus audio: Isolated feed from John's mic narrated by Queen super fan and comedian Rhys Thomas
- Bonus video: Super deluxe enhanced fully remastered high resolution video of John's unfortunate short shorts incident
- Replica of a mustard stained napkin used by Freddie
- A minimum of 1 cc of Roger Taylor's bodily fluids collected over both nights and cryogenically preserved in a preloaded dishwasher safe "It's a Kind of Magic" turkey baster. Guaranteed live for 72 hours with pre-order and signed waiver.
- Extra tour shirt from Super Deluxe version with bonus fan art. Please select from "Fucking hideous"', "Ahh ha ha ha" or "Not if it was the last goddamn shirt on earth". Wash before wearing.
- First 14 orders will also receive unclaimed child from stadium lost and found (both nights). 29-34 years old.

Thistleboy1980 user not visiting Queenzone.com
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980
Deity: 3053 posts

Posted: 03 Sep 11, 13:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That really made me giggle for ages like a silly wee schoolboy :)

It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
cmsdrums user not visiting Queenzone.com
cmsdrums
Deity: 3033 posts

Posted: 03 Sep 11, 16:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Where can I order mine - I need it now!

jamster1111 user not visiting Queenzone.com
jamster1111
Bohemian: 844 posts

Posted: 03 Sep 11, 23:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

GratefulFan wrote:

- Bonus video: Super deluxe enhanced fully remastered high resolution video of John's unfortunate short shorts incident

LOLLLLLLL! One of the best posts ever on queenzone.

It's late, but it's time to set me free

It's late, yes I know but there's no way it has to be

Too late, so let the fire take our bodies this night

So late, so let the waters take our guilt in the t
MERQRY user not visiting Queenzone.com
MERQRY
Bohemian: 746 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 11, 01:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

jamster1111 wrote: GratefulFan wrote:

LOLLLLLLL! One of the best posts ever on queenzone. 

------------
All you have to admit... the short shorts of Deacon were one of the best thing of both shows!! ha ha

"I will destroy any man who dares abuse my trust" Freddie Mercury
dive2063 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 200 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 11, 03:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

GratefulFan wrote: Certain to come fast on the the heels of the newly announced Super Deluxe version. Rumor mill already in high gear.

==========================================
so you gave us a hint that 

-'Wembley with Queen stage' replica, 

-a bag with collected rainwater from Friday night, and

-Freddie's moustaches that say on a random basis: "I can tell you straight from my bowels that we're not gonna do it"

will come in Super EXTRA Ultra Deluxe Ultimate Grand Supreme SPECIAL EDITION version.

Back2TheLight user not visiting Queenzone.com
Back2TheLight
Bohemian: 639 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 11, 04:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

-Bonus video: Super deluxe enhanced fully remastered high resolution video of John's unfortunate short shorts incident

I'm not sure I wanna know what happened...did he shart himself or something and I missed it?

I Want It All And I Want It Now!!
David Jones user not visiting Queenzone.com
David Jones
Deity: 2469 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 11, 06:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Damn! Just as I'd ordered the Super Deluxe version, this gets announced!

"Freddie would have loved it" - Brian May
GratefulFan

Posted: 04 Sep 11, 13:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thistleboy 1980 wrote: That really made me giggle for ages like a silly wee schoolboy :)
==========================

Well, at least you're not Anderson Cooper.  Poor guy. :)

GratefulFan

Posted: 04 Sep 11, 14:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

bambams-paradise wrote: -Bonus video: Super deluxe enhanced fully remastered high resolution video of John's unfortunate short shorts incident

I'm not sure I wanna know what happened...did he shart himself or something and I missed it?
======================================

I'm sorry, but somebody else will have to tell you.  I feel I've well exceeded my own naughty joke limit as of late.  I'm starting to make myself blush. I'll probably be bad again by Novemberish.

GratefulFan

Posted: 04 Sep 11, 14:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

David Jones wrote: Damn! Just as I'd ordered the Super Deluxe version, this gets announced!
=====================

On a serious note, it really was an extraordinarily cynical move to announced the 'upgrade' after the pre-order period was done or nearly done.  The most loyal and devoted fans are the ones that are going to be pre-ordering, and therefore the only subset of potential customers that would even consider buying the whole lot again.  Unless there's some legitimate reason that escapes me I do find the strategy rather depressing, even though I didn't get caught in it.

Under Pressure user not visiting Queenzone.com
Under Pressure
Bohemian: 989 posts

Posted: 05 Sep 11, 06:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

GratefulFan wrote: Certain to come fast on the the heels of the newly announced Super Deluxe version. Rumor mill already in high gear.

Contents:

Everything in the Super Deluxe version, PLUS

- A 12" Brian May doll that says "The Wembley concerts in 1986 were the pinnacle for us" when you push it's bellybutton
- A vial of dirt from backstage sweep up (first night)
- Bonus audio: Isolated feed from John's mic narrated by Queen super fan and comedian Rhys Thomas
- Replica of a mustard stained napkin used by Freddie
- A minimum of 1 cc of Roger Taylor's bodily fluids collected over both nights and cryogenically preserved in a preloaded dishwasher safe "It's a Kind of Magic" turkey baster. Guaranteed live for 72 hours with pre-order and signed waiver.
- Extra tour shirt from Super Deluxe version with bonus fan art. Please select from "Fucking hideous"', "Ahh ha ha ha" or "Not if it was the last goddamn shirt on earth". Wash before wearing.
- First 14 orders will also receive unclaimed child from stadium lost and found (both nights). 29-34 years old. 

^ ^ ^
This is why Queen is my favorite band. What a bore other fans are.

"I always knew I was a star. And now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me." - FM
David Jones user not visiting Queenzone.com
David Jones
Deity: 2469 posts

Posted: 05 Sep 11, 13:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

GratefulFan wrote: David Jones wrote: Damn! Just as I'd ordered the Super Deluxe version, this gets announced!
=====================

On a serious note, it really was an extraordinarily cynical move to announced the 'upgrade' after the pre-order period was done or nearly done.  The most loyal and devoted fans are the ones that are going to be pre-ordering, and therefore the only subset of potential customers that would even consider buying the whole lot again.  Unless there's some legitimate reason that escapes me I do find the strategy rather depressing, even though I didn't get caught in it.  

I know, it's a fucking disgrace. I could moan on and on about it but I won't. I'll just continue to boycott most of the new Queen releases.

"Freddie would have loved it" - Brian May