Here's another pointless thread. Here's 5 very underrated shows, that I think are under-appreciated, and deserve love!
1. Buenos Aires (3/1/1981): Very nice show, with a wonderful atmosphere! It's got the first performance of Somebody To Love since the North American Game Tour, and everybody gives a great performance!
2. Hamburg (5/16/1982): Often overshadowed by later concerts (Milton Keynes, Edinburgh, Leeds), this show is a favorite of mine, (and it seems to get positive reviews on Youtube) and has an excellent all-around performance from all members! It's got an excellent version of "Action This Day," and Freddie is brilliant throughout the show!
3. Kassel (5/18/1982): Very similar to the above show! I love the "Somebody To Love!"
4. Nagoya (5/13/1985): Excellent show from the Works Tour! It's overshadowed by 5/8 and 5/9--but it's great!
5. Manchester (7/16/1986): An interesting comparison to Wembley. Everybody sounds more relaxed, it sounds like Freddie's voice was restored (it sounds cleaner than Wembley), and the atmosphere is excellent!
I always knew I was a star And now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me-Freddie Mercury