Author

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18471 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Sep 11, 23:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There are a few people who troll this forum on various topics, like:

- Queen's next DVD releases, but only with google translator
- Mary Austin is a cunt and Jim Hutton is a saint because he wrote a tell-all book to "set the record straight"
- promoting your band who is second only to Queen and better than both The Beatles and Mozart .. and only you realize it .. imagine that !
- Brian May is an egomaniac (although we haven't seen much of this one lately)

We clearly need some more diversity on this front.  This is an open call for the following trolls:

- Queen's next DVD releases, but without google translator
- Freddie Mercury was straight
- I have the Roger Taylor sex tape
- Queen didn't actually play live; they played to a click track

And of course, we are open to more suggestions, so please do not hesitate to troll on your own original idea.  Childish name-calling is especially welcome.

Queenzone wouldn't be Queenzone without letting the trolls run the place, so let's bring the class level up a notch and let the joyous mayhem ensue!

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
Gregsynth user not visiting Queenzone.com
Queen fan since 2005
Gregsynth
Deity: 3171 posts

Posted: 12 Sep 11, 23:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie Mercury was straight, he just preferred men.

I always knew I was a star And now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me-Freddie Mercury
i-Fred user not visiting Queenzone.com
i-Fred
Bohemian: 403 posts

Posted: 12 Sep 11, 23:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

....  slow news days

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12697 posts

Posted: 12 Sep 11, 23:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I do have the Roger Taylor sextape, though :S

If you're wondering what tempo he was keeping, it was a little slower than Breakthru but a bit faster than Don't Stop Me Now.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
The Real Wizard

Posted: 13 Sep 11, 00:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Enough of the sneak peeks.  Just share it, you cheeky hoarding bastard :D

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

jamster1111 user not visiting Queenzone.com
jamster1111
Bohemian: 844 posts

Posted: 13 Sep 11, 00:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir GH wrote: Enough of the sneak peeks.  Just share it, you cheeky hoarding bastard :D
"You cheeky horny bastard" is more like it :D

It's late, but it's time to set me free

It's late, yes I know but there's no way it has to be

Too late, so let the fire take our bodies this night

So late, so let the waters take our guilt in the t
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12697 posts

Posted: 13 Sep 11, 01:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Enough of the sneak peeks.  Just share it, you cheeky hoarding bastard :D"

(Password'd RAR appears in the Announce forum, along with a topic insisting that it really is genuine).

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
moonie user is on Queenzone.com
moonie
Bohemian: 386 posts

Posted: 13 Sep 11, 05:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well I was going to share my HD Blu Ray of Urk 1983 but you've hurt my feelings so you can all F**k off you bastards..

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 13 Sep 11, 10:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen's next DVD release?  That's easy.  It's the Roger Sex tape WITH a click track.

The Real Wizard

Posted: 13 Sep 11, 10:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That's the spirit, Microwave.

Thistleboy1980 user not visiting Queenzone.com
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980
Deity: 3027 posts

Posted: 13 Sep 11, 11:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bob, I have actually got a friend who works at QPL, and he has told me (in private, obviously, so keep this hush) that next year, 2012, marks the 25th anniversary of the Roger Sex Tape.  It will be released worldwide as 2DVD + 2CD super-deluxe boxset next summer, including:

DVD1: The Sex Tape, remastered.  The original was shot on VHS, but has been de-interlaced and re-formatted to NTSC , so we can all see it in black and white.  That way, it keeps the authenticity that it's a night time event.

DVD2: The Friday night performance, complete.  It is rumoured that Roger hits a C6 in this.  Bonus photo gallery of various Roger cum faces.

CD1 : Rare demos and out-takes, featuring "Harder"; "Faster"; "Yeah!!!"; "Take it, bitch!"; "Oh! God!" and "Bedsprings".  Out-takes of Freddie shouting "Shoot!  Shoot!  Shoot!". from the Hot Space (AKA Hot Sex) sessions included.

CD2: The Thursday night solo rehearsal.

If that wasn't exciting enough, it's all cumming out again in November - this time in a bed-shaped "roadie" box, and featuring bonus extras like:

* a replica of the used condom
* an actual, used, cutting of the bed-sheets, complete with sweat stains.  Numbered, with COA,
* a 12" inflatable dildo featuring Roger face, complete with attachable mop of blonde-hair for those who like to be
   tickled pink
* four 3D artcards
* replica kama-sutra.

And for fans of TV dance shows, it has been announced that Roger has kept a vial of sticky white goo from that night which he has trained to "do the fandango".  It will be participating on "strictly cum dancing" next autumn.

It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
Queenman!! user not visiting Queenzone.com
Queenman!!
Bohemian: 930 posts

Posted: 13 Sep 11, 11:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thistleboy 1980 wrote: Bob, I have actually got a friend who works at QPL, and he has told me (in private, obviously, so keep this hush) that next year, 2012, marks the 25th anniversary of the Roger Sex Tape.  It will be released worldwide as 2DVD + 2CD super-deluxe boxset next summer, including:

DVD1: The Sex Tape, remastered.  The original was shot on VHS, but has been de-interlaced and re-formatted to NTSC , so we can all see it in black and white.  That way, it keeps the authenticity that it's a night time event.

DVD2: The Friday night performance, complete.  It is rumoured that Roger hits a C6 in this.  Bonus photo gallery of various Roger cum faces.

CD1 : Rare demos and out-takes, featuring "Harder"; "Faster"; "Yeah!!!"; "Take it, bitch!"; "Oh! God!" and "Bedsprings".  Out-takes of Freddie shouting "Shoot!  Shoot!  Shoot!". from the Hot Space (AKA Hot Sex) sessions included.

If that wasn't exciting enough, it's all cumming out again in November - this time in a bed-shaped "roadie" box, and featuring bonus extras like:

* an actual, used, cutting of the bed-sheets, complete with sweat stains.  Numbered, with COA,
* a 12" inflatable dildo featuring Roger face, complete with attachable mop of blonde-hair for those who like to be
   tickled pink
* four 3D artcards
* replica kama-sutra.

And for fans of TV dance shows, it has been announced that Roger has kept a vial of sticky white goo from that night which he has trained to "do the fandango".  It will be participating on "strictly cum dancing" next autumn.

=========

haha LMFAO!

You forgot the demo of 'Life is Real' where Freddie shout C#m stains on my pillow.

You made us laugh, you made us cry, you made us feel like we could fly!
Really John Deacon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 13 posts

Posted: 13 Sep 11, 12:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Don't forget my check.

The Real Wizard

Posted: 13 Sep 11, 12:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sweet, Deacy is here now.  Keep 'em coming !

ParisNair user not visiting Queenzone.com
See right through you!!
ParisNair
Bohemian: 854 posts

Posted: 13 Sep 11, 13:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:
I do have the Roger Taylor sextape, though :S

If you're wondering what tempo he was keeping, it was a little slower than Breakthru but a bit faster than Don't Stop Me Now.

Can you confirm if its true that when Roger oragsms he screams like the intro of Lap of the Gods?

Val Lurex user not visiting Queenzone.com
Val Lurex
Deity: 2711 posts

Posted: 13 Sep 11, 16:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I do have private footages of Roger getting laid.

"I really feel like being evil tonight."
Queen fan since 2005
Gregsynth

Posted: 13 Sep 11, 16:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How's the quality? :)

I always knew I was a star And now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me-Freddie Mercury
Val Lurex user not visiting Queenzone.com
Val Lurex
Deity: 2711 posts

Posted: 13 Sep 11, 16:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gregsynth wrote: How's the quality? :)
================

Almost excellent!

"I really feel like being evil tonight."
Queen fan since 2005
Gregsynth

Posted: 13 Sep 11, 16:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nice! I want to know if it's the full version!

matt z user not visiting Queenzone.com
this is not my display message
matt z
Deity: 2742 posts

Posted: 13 Sep 11, 17:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thistleboy 1980 wrote: Bob, I have actually got a friend who works at QPL, and he has told me (in private, obviously, so keep this hush) that next year, 2012, marks the 25th anniversary of the Roger Sex Tape.  It will be released worldwide as 2DVD + 2CD super-deluxe boxset next summer, including:

tickled pink
* four 3D artcards
* replica kama-sutra.

**************************************************************************************************************

25 years already?? wow.... it seemed like yesterday! Wankers!!

Question:.... have the rumors (pardon me *rumours) been confirmed regarding the Korean Import special Edition, featuring a Green Faux Blonde Gone Wrong Wig and Vibrating Drumstick?

I'd only seen one post on a merchant site, but i don't read Korean, and unfortunately the one Korean Girl i know happens to be a real bitch. (so no luck getting her to translate)

... i wonder why they decided to include TWO additional *CD'S*.... perhaps we'll hear some rare phone excerpts.
????

anyone with information, please help.

"A world without preposterous prepositions could only be the best ...... world. "