Forums > Queen - General Discussion > UK Folks - Sheer Heart Attack Video Comp - Cast & Extras

forum rss feed
Author

Neilo31 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Neilo31
Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 1 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Sep 11, 16:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi there,

I've been a Queenzone member for a good few years now, but I don't think I've posted in the forum. So I apologise for what looks like me signing up to the site for the sake of this one request!

I'm sure some of you will have heard that Talenthouse are hosting a competition on behalf of Queen to make a music video for the re-release of 'Sheer Heart Attack'. I couldn't miss the opportunity, so I'm taking part and I'm pulling out all the stops. I'm having my shoot in Kent, England this weekend (17th & 18th September). We're looking for cast and background artists (extras) to help fill our location and it has just occurred to me to approach the fans. It would be good to spend the shoot with a group of like minded people!

If you'd be interested in coming along on both days or just one of them, please PM me and I'll send you more information. The theme is rock/pop icons (pre-2000). I'll elaborate more for those who contact me. Sorry it's such short notice!

Friendly nods to anyone else here who's also competing by the way :D

Neil