Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Unblinking Eye questions

forum rss feed
Author

Sebastian user not visiting Queenzone.com
Sebastian
Deity: 6243 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Sep 11, 13:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brian could go on tour as well. Unless, of course, he prefers to play guitar for Taylor Swift or become a recurring character on Glee.

John hated HS. Fred's fave singer was not PR. Roger didn't compose 'Innuendo.' Witness testimonies are often inaccurate. Scotland's not in England. 'Bo Rhap' hasn't got 180 voices.
mooghead user not visiting Queenzone.com
mooghead
Deity: 3613 posts

Posted: 15 Sep 11, 14:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Never heard it!?

Queen1973 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Queen1973
Bohemian: 590 posts

Posted: 16 Sep 11, 08:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

br5946 wrote: The Unblinking Eye (Everything Is Broken) is an alright song, I'll give Roger that. One main question though. WHEN IS THE UNBLINKING EYE ALBUM COMING OUT? I'm on edge waiting here. If it's half as good as an average Cross album I'll be impressed. Speaking of which, who thinks Roger should give Peter Noone and Clayton Mass a bell and have the band reform for an Unblinking Eye tour which can sort-of half-serve as a Cross reunion tour too. Joshua J. Macrae and Spike Edney are obviously still in the Queen field, so they can return for drums and keyboards for the tour. Dear Mr. Murdoch was written for a fourth planned Cross album after all.

I found this i think we are all dreaming http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Unblinking_Eye_%28Everything_Is_Broken%29

ride the vision

rhyeking user not visiting Queenzone.com
rhyeking
Royalty: 1566 posts

Posted: 16 Sep 11, 14:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't think we'll see his "Dear Mr. Murdoch (2011 Mix)" or the "Almost Completely Nude" version on the album, except maybe as bonus tracks, and even then not as part of the album proper. So, we know he's done one track for sure and possibly two others. I'm willing to bet there's more. Unlike Brian, Roger doesn't seem keen on giving the world progress reports, which I sort of like. It's an old school approach. From his point of view, there's no pressure on him to have the album done nor fans constantly saying he's taking too long. He'll release it when he releases it.

I would have guessed "Woman, You're So Beautiful," would be a contender for inclusion. For me, it doesn't matter that his son sings lead. Or maybe he'll do his own lead vocal.

Anyway, it's something to look forward to!