forum rss feed
Author

MERQRY user not visiting Queenzone.com
MERQRY
Bohemian: 746 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Sep 11, 00:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi!

Well... since today is the anniversary of his GREAT and in some cases UNDERATED concert, and since it seems QP don´t care the anniversary of hyde park and they only have the wembley anniversary on mind... i decided post my version of it...

Initialy i don´t wanted to share this gig... but due the (many) requests that i recived throught the months i decided finnaly share this concert but i want to advert one or two things:

- The quality for much people (i.e pittrek who has a very trained eye ha ha) will be a bit "ghostly" but is almost as my tape looks... i only add a little balance on some coulors wich was very satured...

- I just realize the other day that since i use the highest bitrate possible (near 12 Mps, average bitrate ,3 pass)  the dvd could don´t work proepely on some old dvds players but on all the pc that i tried it works perfect

- The audio is Excelent (for the standards of the common bootleg) as i use the Sir Gh matrix/merge and i udupate a bit with some little parts of the audio from the recently bbc documental

- The dvd authory is mine and of course isn´t the best... the same for the artwork... pero seguro de eso puede encargarse gente como Ale Solan  ja ja (te mande al frente, pero al menos en español)

* Just in case, here i will post on mediafire all the "´39" performance (only a bit compressed to agilize the temporal download) extracted of my burned dvd, if you don´t like the quality of this sample please Do not wast your time and Do not download the dvd:

http://www.mediafire.com/?c2272h7323mtdl8

* Do you want even more?
Here a .rar with some screenshots of some moments of the dvd on 720 x 576 resolution (The dvd is Pal since is the norm of my country)

http://www.mediafire.com/?7620qjrk23ppm1l

* Here a screenshot of the dvd menu:

* Here a screenshot of all the dvd (that the little pictures don´t fool you!)

* Here the -awful- Artwork:

subir imagenes

And the most important:

* Here the link to the Mediafire folder:

http://www.mediafire.com/?pm6ckec6ncex1

QP could upload some of the hyde park gig on Youtube today.....

Well... that´s all folks!

Cheers!

"I will destroy any man who dares abuse my trust" Freddie Mercury
eYe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 382 posts

Posted: 18 Sep 11, 02:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This looks very promising, thank you very much!

Parts 1 and 7 are missing though.

Lazing On A Sunday Afternoon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 454 posts

Posted: 18 Sep 11, 04:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Great! thank you very much for your work and sharing!!
the sample seems very nice :)

dive2063 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 200 posts

Posted: 18 Sep 11, 08:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Please upload parts 1 and 7!   Thanks a lot for share!!

rocknrolllover user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hangman
rocknrolllover
Deity: 2575 posts

Posted: 18 Sep 11, 09:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MERQRY wrote: Hi!

Well... since today is the anniversary of his GREAT and in some cases UNDERATED concert, and since it seems QP don´t care the anniversary of hyde park and they only have the wembley anniversary on mind... i decided post my version of it...

Initialy i don´t wanted to share this gig... but due the (many) requests that i recived throught the months i decided finnaly share this concert but i want to advert one or two things:

- The quality for much people (i.e pittrek who has a very trained eye ha ha) will be a bit "ghostly" but is almost as my tape looks... i only add a little balance on some coulors wich was very satured...

- I just realize the other day that since i use the highest bitrate possible (near 12 Mps, average bitrate ,3 pass)  the dvd could don´t work proepely on some old dvds players but on all the pc that i tried it works perfect

- The audio is Excelent (for the standards of the common bootleg) as i use the Sir Gh matrix/merge and i udupate a bit with some little parts of the audio from the recently bbc documental

- The dvd authory is mine and of course isn´t the best... the same for the artwork... pero seguro de eso puede encargarse gente como Ale Solan  ja ja (te mande al frente, pero al menos en español)

* Just in case, here i will post on mediafire all the "´39" performance (only a bit compressed to agilize the temporal download) extracted of my burned dvd, if you don´t like the quality of this sample please Do not wast your time and Do not download the dvd:

http://www.mediafire.com/?c2272h7323mtdl8

* Do you want even more?
Here a .rar with some screenshots of some moments of the dvd on 720 x 576 resolution (The dvd is Pal since is the norm of my country)

http://www.mediafire.com/?7620qjrk23ppm1l

* Here a screenshot of the dvd menu:

* Here a screenshot of all the dvd (that the little pictures don´t fool you!)

* Here the -awful- Artwork:

And the most important:

* Here the link to the Mediafire folder:

http://www.mediafire.com/?pm6ckec6ncex1

QP could upload some of the hyde park gig on Youtube today.....

Well... that´s all folks!

Cheers!

========================================================================

Please upload parts 1 and 7!   Thanks a lot for share!! 

With best regards

I've got the power to love to live

I can't say it ain't right
moonie user not visiting Queenzone.com
moonie
Bohemian: 388 posts

Posted: 18 Sep 11, 10:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Been looking forward to seeing your version MERQRY. Many thanks for sharing your work with us.

rubens user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 151 posts

Posted: 18 Sep 11, 12:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It´s been a while since I felt excited about some Queen related stuff. Thank you very much for this!
Please upload the par 1 and 7...

Hangman
rocknrolllover

Posted: 18 Sep 11, 13:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Now we will  wait  for a response from MERQRY

MERQRY user not visiting Queenzone.com
MERQRY
Bohemian: 746 posts

Posted: 18 Sep 11, 16:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks for your coments!

Here i uploaded the "lost" links:

Part 1:

http://www.mediafire.com/?dnitrx7i5fgrwtt

And Part 7:

http://www.mediafire.com/?lbpxkmpmp2rnm97

Many thanks again!

Cheers!

"I will destroy any man who dares abuse my trust" Freddie Mercury
DragonflyTrumpeter83 user not visiting Queenzone.com
DragonflyTrumpeter83
Bohemian: 125 posts

Posted: 18 Sep 11, 17:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you, MERQRY!

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18616 posts

Posted: 18 Sep 11, 18:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks Merqry !

I wish I had known you were planning on sharing this, as I would have sent you my updated merge.  There are more bits from BoRhap and Ogre Battle from the Days Of Our Lives documentary, and of course You Take My Breath Away from the ADATR bonus disc..

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
brians wig user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2236 posts

Posted: 18 Sep 11, 18:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

For future reference, 10mb/s is the MAXIMUM bitrate a DVD player will cope with (that's the video and audio combined) and many older machines won't even accept that, which is one of the reasons that very few commercially available DVDs go beyond 8mb/s.
The max bitrate for the video element is 7.8, so you certainly need to make sure that any future encoding you do takes account of this.

On the other hand, the higher bitrate won't be a problem to folks who will be playing on their PC or a media player (or even burn to a bluray disc!), and of course the higher the bitrate the less artefacting!

brians wig user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2236 posts

Posted: 18 Sep 11, 18:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir GH wrote: Thanks Merqry !

I wish I had known you were planning on sharing this, as I would have sent you my updated merge.  There are more bits from BoRhap and Ogre Battle from the Days Of Our Lives documentary, and of course You Take My Breath Away from the ADATR bonus disc..
=========================================================
I obviously have to ask: If you're merging audio from numerous sources, won't it be obvious and therefore off putting to listen to?

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18616 posts

Posted: 18 Sep 11, 19:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's all a matter of taste.  It's just a way to create a version of the concert that has the best possible audio throughout.

Indeed, some people prefer to have the quality remain constant.  Sometimes it even depends on which show it is.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
GuitarMay user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ainda vale a pena viver !?
GuitarMay
Bohemian: 990 posts

Posted: 18 Sep 11, 21:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's great MERQRY. To get a new version of the splendours Hyde Park show !!!  :)
 Many thanks !!
 Now let me watch ;)

sorry for my bad english...

Keep QUEEN alive, yeah :-)

Viva o CLUBE ATLÉTICO MINEIRO (GALO)

Campeão da Copa Libertadores 2013 da Recopa Sul-Americana 2014 & agora Campeão da Copa do Brasil 2014
bokkepoot user not visiting Queenzone.com
bokkepoot
Royalty: 1941 posts

Posted: 18 Sep 11, 23:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you very much for sharing this with us.

pittrek user is on Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10070 posts

Posted: 19 Sep 11, 00:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

brians wig wrote:

For future reference, 10mb/s is the MAXIMUM bitrate a DVD player will cope with (that's the video and audio combined) and many older machines won't even accept that, which is one of the reasons that very few commercially available DVDs go beyond 8mb/s.
The max bitrate for the video element is 7.8, so you certainly need to make sure that any future encoding you do takes account of this.

On the other hand, the higher bitrate won't be a problem to folks who will be playing on their PC or a media player (or even burn to a bluray disc!), and of course the higher the bitrate the less artefacting!

Not quite correct.
The maximum video bitrate for DVD is 9.8 MBps for mpeg2 or 1.856 MBps for mpeg1 (thank god I haven't seen mpeg1-sourced DVDs for many, many years).
The maximum bitrate for ALL streams TOGETHER is 10.08MBps (video + audio + subpicture streams).

Also I play many DVDs on my PC via PowerDVD and the version I'm using (because it came with my DVD burner) has BIG problems if the max bitrate jumps over 10.08MBps. It actually STOPS the video playback for a short time, but the audio playback continues, so the rest of the DVD has pretty bad video-audio synchronization problems ! I have no idea if other players have problems with it too or if it's just a PowerDVD problem, but my (older) standalone Toshiba player always stops the DVD playback COMPLETELY and returns back to the menu as soon as the bitrate exceeds the specifications

Hangman
rocknrolllover

Posted: 19 Sep 11, 01:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pittrek wrote:

brians wig wrote: For future reference, 10mb/s is the MAXIMUM bitrate a DVD player will cope with (that's the video and audio combined) and many older machines won't even accept that, which is one of the reasons that very few commercially available DVDs go beyond 8mb/s.

Not quite correct.
The maximum video bitrate for DVD is 9.8 MBps for mpeg2 or 1.856 MBps for mpeg1 (thank god I haven't seen mpeg1-sourced DVDs for many, many years).
The maximum bitrate for ALL streams TOGETHER is 10.08MBps (video + audio + subpicture streams).

Also I play many DVDs on my PC via PowerDVD and the version I'm using (because it came with my DVD burner) has BIG problems if the max bitrate jumps over 10.08MBps. It actually STOPS the video playback for a short time, but the audio playback continues, so the rest of the DVD has pretty bad video-audio synchronization problems ! I have no idea if other players have problems with it too or if it's just a PowerDVD problem, but my (older) standalone Toshiba player always stops the DVD playback COMPLETELY and returns back to the menu as soon as the bitrate exceeds the specifications
================================================================================================

Hi, Pittrek!
Have you complete audio  concert  at the  Rainbow Theatre 19 or 20 november?

pittrek user is on Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10070 posts

Hangman
rocknrolllover

Posted: 19 Sep 11, 01:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pittrek wrote: No

===============================================================================================
I`m sorry I`ve meant video Live at The Rainbow your version I heard you did this version