ghostwithasmile wrote: I watched the new release from the firday night and some questions rise while watching :
1 Was this recored with different camera's as the next night : this because the overall picture looks very grainy to me , or wasn;t this one not remastered as the next night was. Or was it because of the rain.
2 Some shots are out of focus... why ? Couldn;t they use anther angle ?
3 There is some glitch before tutti frutti is this the layer change ? Or is my copy damaged ?
4 Are there any overdubs ?
5 Some tracks from the firday show , appeared on the previous wembley release, is this the same editing ? Or are there new camera angles on these songs ?
thank you for your contrubution on this topic ! I hope to reward the contributons with new shares very soon !
1. All camera give out noise (grain). Even more so in lower light situations. Also the cameras, lens and stock used would also play a role in how much is present.
2. Those camera used are manual focus. Even if autofocus are present on the cameras used during the show, they would of been turned off. It is somewhat a crime to use autofocus in film, tv or video as its the camera making the decisioned and not the man.
3. Cannot answer that due to not owning the dvd.
4. The Friday night concert bootleg is online, either download it from here or watch it on youtube then compare it to the official release.
5. What? That is some pretty poor wording, please elaborate.